LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

^ While I agree with some of what you said...some I don't. Bambino originally stated I believe sometimes towards the end of the year - beginning of new year. Can't remember but did you ever think that maybe they keep telling people that "it is coming..." is because they probably get email blasted daily with that question...just a thought.

While I understand your NEED to bring ABU into this for some reason - Diapers and new incontinence products aren't exactly like tinker toys - you can't just fix this and fix that and see how it does after a few minutes...a small change can take time. You have to make the change in the production line (who knows what that requires), the production has to run, tests have to performed. Then you actually have to get the stuff in stock enough to be ready to ship - not too mention any website stuff you have to add in regards to the new product...things take time.

They mentioned a new product coming...so why don't we just wait and see instead of going in circles on "well if they don't release it now...then they are falling behind...". Its pointless and ridiculous. If Bambino waited a year from now to release the product and it was an amazing product...I doubt too many people would care as long as it was a good product. Only the impatient people are going to care how long something takes. In the end, I am sure whatever it is will come real soon...so lets be just HAPPY (YAY!!!) that companies are actually creating products for us!!

Yay for ABDL companies :)

• Like 4

when abu puts out a quality product, I'll take a look. everyone is oohing and aahing over their new look diapers(including me). Once people realize they are thin, have no waistband, and aren't quality they'll go back to bambino. Bambino sells not just because its cute, but because its a quality product. Its more than just a costume diaper like abu.

• Like 2

when abu puts out a quality product, I'll take a look. everyone is oohing and aahing over their new look diapers(including me). Once people realize they are thin, have no waistband, and aren't quality they'll go back to bambino. Bambino sells not just because its cute, but because its a quality product. Its more than just a costume diaper like abu.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts and I am glad someone else said it. Bambino has probably the best quality diaper with the greatest amount of features on the market...I personally love their prints/design...obviously people's opinions differ. The price is also amazing especially when buying cases which I do every month basically...$1.36 per diaper is the best price you are going to get in the premium diaper market. While, ABU may have a cutesy print that some people love and are willing to pay for on the occasion for playing around in or using as dethpuck said...a "costume" diaper...I am not willing to pay the well over $2 for less features, less absorbency, etc etc that comes with that.

I'm sure someone will have something to say about my opinion...and I can probably guess who :) But, those are the facts people ;)

• Like 4

I am of the opinion I will buy diapers from both companies (ABU and Bambino) to keep them in business I only wish if Bambino is going to release a new product or an upgrade I wish the would give me more info than just a platitude. (Surprise comming soon!)

• Like 3

I am of the opinion I will buy diapers from both companies (ABU and Bambino) to keep them in business I only wish if Bambino is going to release a new product or an upgrade I wish the would give me more info than just a platitude. (Surprise comming soon!)

I agree 100%

• Like 3

Well I for one think it is wise for a company to keep mum on new products until they are in a position to release. Then a new product 'tease' can build excitement with little danger of leaving your customers feeling 'strung along' should a delay crop up. With that said I love Bambinos and secure both. Specifically the Bianco, which as an all white diaper is awesome IMHO and looks like the kind of plastic diaper I saw kids wearing in the late 80's which makes me very happy. Damn if they don't fit me well and work just as wonderfully as could be - they could have just a little bit more length in the wings but that is a minor nit.

Now I would love to have a new print diaper as I personally don't care for the baby motif of their Classico. Being more of a toddler at heart I would much prefer a juvenile print to the overtly babyish print of the Classico, something with a licensed look to it (Think Disney prints on Huggies, Blues Clues on Luvs, Sesame St. on Pampers, etc). Not really licensed, because no one would license their products for an adult product, just something that looks like it is licensed. Perhaps some anthro animals playing games or some made up cartoon characters or some such?

Plus I would like separate boy and girl prints instead of a one print works for most approach that everyone seems to favor (Classy Comfort, ABU, Bambino). Just sayin what I want in a perfect world - I realize it is probably not viable to produce this product for our little niche - two different diapers in three different sizes and sell enough to recoup - so I'm not holding my breath.

And since I am in the realm of pure "I want" let me say this as well. I fully understand this isn't an ABU thread - I only mention this to illustrate what I would like in a print diaper, I do think the overall look of the Cushies is awsome (Blue/purple contrast on leg gathers and sides with a print on the diaper) it is still far less than ideal (c'mon - what's with the hearts and crap like that? I want airplanes and race cars and puppy dogs - sorry I know there are girls here who probably want p0nies!!11!! on their diapers and I want you to have em I bet they'd be real cute too - but I'm in a selfish mood and want a diaper for ME! And I don't want sugar and spice on my diaper :)

I'd also welcome all of the above in a pull up that has leak guards and a lot of padding that doesn't feel like wearing those strange net pants that come with shaped incontinence pads. So BHG if you read this and need some ideas that are probably not viable feel free to reach out to me :) Love what your doing so far. Sorry I know this wish list probably doesn't advance the conversation any - but it does give me a place to tell how I would improve Bambinos if I were King of Diaper Town.

• Like 3

Well I for one think it is wise for a company to keep mum on new products until they are in a position to release. Then a new product 'tease' can build excitement with little danger of leaving your customers feeling 'strung along' should a delay crop up. With that said I love Bambinos and secure both. Specifically the Bianco, which as an all white diaper is awesome IMHO and looks like the kind of plastic diaper I saw kids wearing in the late 80's which makes me very happy. Damn if they don't fit me well and work just as wonderfully as could be - they could have just a little bit more length in the wings but that is a minor nit.

Now I would love to have a new print diaper as I personally don't care for the baby motif of their Classico. Being more of a toddler at heart I would much prefer a juvenile print to the overtly babyish print of the Classico, something with a licensed look to it (Think Disney prints on Huggies, Blues Clues on Luvs, Sesame St. on Pampers, etc). Not really licensed, because no one would license their products for an adult product, just something that looks like it is licensed. Perhaps some anthro animals playing games or some made up cartoon characters or some such?

Plus I would like separate boy and girl prints instead of a one print works for most approach that everyone seems to favor (Classy Comfort, ABU, Bambino). Just sayin what I want in a perfect world - I realize it is probably not viable to produce this product for our little niche - two different diapers in three different sizes and sell enough to recoup - so I'm not holding my breath.

And since I am in the realm of pure "I want" let me say this as well. I fully understand this isn't an ABU thread - I only mention this to illustrate what I would like in a print diaper, I do think the overall look of the Cushies is awsome (Blue/purple contrast on leg gathers and sides with a print on the diaper) it is still far less than ideal (c'mon - what's with the hearts and crap like that? I want airplanes and race cars and puppy dogs - sorry I know there are girls here who probably want p0nies!!11!! on their diapers and I want you to have em I bet they'd be real cute too - but I'm in a selfish mood and want a diaper for ME! And I don't want sugar and spice on my diaper :)

I'd also welcome all of the above in a pull up that has leak guards and a lot of padding that doesn't feel like wearing those strange net pants that come with shaped incontinence pads. So BHG if you read this and need some ideas that are probably not viable feel free to reach out to me :) Love what your doing so far. Sorry I know this wish list probably doesn't advance the conversation any - but it does give me a place to tell how I would improve Bambinos if I were King of Diaper Town.

I agree with your sentiment, and I want my pwnies. :)

But yes. Announcing too early seems to be what Bambino has done here. I think they're an excellent company and would hate to see them in the "Duke Nukem Forever" state of things.

• Like 1

Leilin, Well let's just hope we get our gender oriented Bambino's at some point in the future (along with DNF - which I still have hope for!) I guess big me will have to be iressponsible and let little me play it WHEN it finally comes out. The End.

Gender oriented Bambinos would be sort of neat but I doubt there would be a market on the women's side enough to sustain production. I mean there are a lot of women that wear diapers but I doubt enough that would buy the "girl" version if there was gender oriented Bambinos.

• Like 1

Gender oriented Bambinos would be sort of neat but I doubt there would be a market on the women's side enough to sustain production. I mean there are a lot of women that wear diapers but I doubt enough that would buy the "girl" version if there was gender oriented Bambinos.

There may be a market for sissies and trans individuals though.

• Like 1

I was going to order some Bambino diapers but they are out of stock till March 7th.Maybe they will have a new print on them or something when they get more in..makes me mad now I will have to order from ABU and get riped off with there high S&H and on top of that they are now charging an even higher price then ever before for there baby scent diapers..

• Like 2

I was going to order some Bambino diapers but they are out of stock till March 7th.Maybe they will have a new print on them or something when they get more in..makes me mad now I will have to order from ABU and get riped off with there high S&H and on top of that they are now charging an even higher price then ever before for there baby scent diapers..

I think they still have their Bianco's in all sizes...just they are out of Classicos it looks like right now.

• Like 1

I think they still have their Bianco's in all sizes...just they are out of Classicos it looks like right now.

I did order the Bambino diapers I ordered the large.I wished I would have thought to see if they had the medium Bianco's before I ordered the large Classicos.but that's OK I would rather have the baby prints..the large just fits a little loose in the legs..

• Like 1

I did order the Bambino diapers I ordered the large.I wished I would have thought to see if they had the medium Bianco's before I ordered the large Classicos.but that's OK I would rather have the baby prints..the large just fits a little loose in the legs..

Yeh I just did not know if you knew - I just ordered a case of their Bianco Smalls because they were out of Classicos.

• Like 2

I will probably hold off buying more till the new product comes out. I still have a full case and haven't been able to touch them since January due to school and work schedules.

That and it would involve me spending an additional $30 on a UPS box so I want to make it worth it.

I dont think anyone should wait for the new product, Bambino has always been good about sampling new product. Wether it be separately sold samples, or samples included with order. Im sure we will get it as soon as its ready.

Depending on what the new product is - they seem to sometimes throw in a sample of the product with cases (hence the quadro and duos samples)...if their new product is a diaper then probably won't throw in samples but if it is something else they might.

• Like 3

I personally prefer Depend Boosts (the only decent thing with that brand name), but that's probably primarily due to proximity for purchase and cost, since they're insanely cheap.

• Like 1

Ah, good topic! Hi all, Some of you may know I'm a life-long Diaper Lover but I've become quite the Adult Baby (well, at 3 and a Half I'm an AB Toddler!) I Always use a diaper doubler if I have one around. I am a heavy wetter and an optimum pooper and I don't like to change right away. I like to feel just like a baby. My wife is cool with it, too.

Anyways, I use Depends Boosts as they are cheap and add alot of life to both my Depends Max Protection and Attends 10 briefs which I am still using as daytime diapers (that is until I find an Cute Low-Profile High Absorbency Adult Baby Diaper with Crinkly Plastic backing for regular 24/7 use) and the Bambino Classico (or similar) Adult Baby Diaper since I feel so great in them. I've tried lotsa others including Abri-Form Abri-Lets and Abri-Let Maxi's (huge!) and Tena brief inserts (not bad either) but I have to say I've fallen in total love with Bambino Duo Diaper Doublers. The price is pretty darn good too! So now they are my faves. But, I'm wondering if I shouldn't give the Quadro's a try now.

I love to wet as much as possible and, although I have complete control of bladder and bowel functions I prefer to "Not Control" anything. Yup, when in a diaper I'm virtually non-continent. I don't bother to hold it and I enjoy this immensely. I'm becoming quite to advanced Adult Toddler I'd say and damn proud of it.

My question is for those who either are Incontinent and enjoy it, or sorta like myself - they choose to "go" and enjoy it. Not considering the additional cost, does a Bambino Quadro fit and work inside all of these diapers and what are your diapering experiences regarding these? Thank you in advance for your sage advice. Me is listening.

• Like 1

Ah, good topic! Hi all, Some of you may know I'm a life-long Diaper Lover but I've become quite the Adult Baby (well, at 3 and a Half I'm an AB Toddler!) I Always use a diaper doubler if I have one around. I am a heavy wetter and an optimum pooper and I don't like to change right away. I like to feel just like a baby. My wife is cool with it, too.

Anyways, I use Depends Boosts as they are cheap and add alot of life to both my Depends Max Protection and Attends 10 briefs which I am still using as daytime diapers (that is until I find an Cute Low-Profile High Absorbency Adult Baby Diaper with Crinkly Plastic backing for regular 24/7 use) and the Bambino Classico (or similar) Adult Baby Diaper since I feel so great in them. I've tried lotsa others including Abri-Form Abri-Lets and Abri-Let Maxi's (huge!) and Tena brief inserts (not bad either) but I have to say I've fallen in total love with Bambino Duo Diaper Doublers. The price is pretty darn good too! So now they are my faves. But, I'm wondering if I shouldn't give the Quadro's a try now.

I love to wet as much as possible and, although I have complete control of bladder and bowel functions I prefer to "Not Control" anything. Yup, when in a diaper I'm virtually non-continent. I don't bother to hold it and I enjoy this immensely. I'm becoming quite to advanced Adult Toddler I'd say and damn proud of it.

My question is for those who either are Incontinent and enjoy it, or sorta like myself - they choose to "go" and enjoy it. Not considering the additional cost, does a Bambino Quadro fit and work inside all of these diapers and what are your diapering experiences regarding these? Thank you in advance for your sage advice. Me is listening.

A Bambino Quadro will work in almost any diaper...obviously its made a little bit more specifically for the Bambino Diaper but I have placed it in multiple diapers and it fits just fine. I love em though...I will say they absorb a ridiculous amount...like a bambino quadro probably absorbs more than an Abena Super and probably even more than an ABUniverse diaper. I mean the Quadro was made specifically to absorb just about anything you put on it.

• Like 3