LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Does anyone know if the Bambinos are sized the same way Abena X pluses are?

In otherwords, is a size medium in one the same as the other. Or large the same actual size in both?

Thanks

In my experience, Abena sizes larger, but I could be wrong.

I just got my case of small Biancos with two sample boosters. Didn't get a chance to test the duo, but I may test the quadro today. <_< >_>

Guest YkDave

yes, the bambinos taping system is far superior to that of the abenas, but the abenas also seem to hold more! Kind of a tradeoff, but i would still take the bambinos over the abenas.

i don't know - i think the Bambinos hold more personally but thats just from personal experience. Both good diapers - but I tend to go with the Bambinos because of the taping system, absorbency, and waistband as well as the cost PER diaper is actually cheaper than Abena. I figured out the true cost per diaper when I was trying to save money and to help me decide which one is the better deal cost wise - Bambino is actually a bit cheaper. But, again both superb diapers.

Its funny everytime I go to order Bambino's I always forget its free shipping and handling so when I get to the end to buy them its always a nice little surprise. haha

its not free shipping and handling its in with the price of the diapers

Just got my new case in today... with the stuffer samples. I'll have to try them out this weekend... IDK about the scent though, it's awfully strong. The inside of the box smelled... and I can smell the stuffers through the plastic bag they are in.

That it is Adrian...

Anyways, question: After a modest wetting, do Bambino's sort of "bunch" toward the bottom of the diaper (depending on activity etc.). Whenever I have worn a wet depends for a decent time they sort of bunch towards the bottom creating an unpleasant experience. Ill have my first bambino wearing tomorrow and I'm just really curious about this.

Guest YkDave

I didnt find that they were bad for 'bunching up' at all. Actually, i think they are one of the best i have worn in regards to that.

But i guess that is something that may change from person to person depending on your shape/size and level of activity!

That is one thing I have never had trouble with Bambinos - they never bunch - it has to be something in the material they use but they never bunch for me which I LOVE because diapers that bunch become extremely uncomfortable when sitting and I am sitting a fair amount of the day.

Well, after wearing Bambino's for a few days, there pretty much the ultimate diaper. The taping is excellent, stayed exactly wear i put em every time. Absorbency is incredible without bunching, stayed in 1 diaper the entire day, and it was heavy by the end of the day, but it held it all in without getting really uncomfortable. I messed in the diaper once, an experience which i don't plan on ever doing again, but this is a review, and it held all in, a lil' bit stinky though. The baby print on the front really didn't bother me, even though I'd consider myself a DL, it was fun to go back in time a lil bit (but thats why they make the non-print bambinos right?). I don't think i'm going to shop any other diaper in the near future, i'm rather content with this one. The diaper was very comfortable too, medium gave my 36in waste a snug fit, and after wetting, again very comfortable, a lil' thick between teh legs, but that means its doing its job well.

PS for west coasters, it was a 2 days shipping, ordered Wednesday, arrived Friday for the weekend.

-peace, polyzoidb