LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

WOW! Bambino Diapers has a new website and LOT lower prices! Its awesome...I am placing two case orders now. Wow in disbelief how amazing their prices are now and their new website.

yea nice I dont like the fit but for that price I will have to switch back to bambino!!!!!!!..I just hope they keep it at that price.

Guest YkDave

Nice!

Too bad our canadian supplier (creatingyourdesires.ca) has gone MIA :(

Ive not been very pleased with the service there and have another order already paid for about a month ago and havent gotten any replies to emails and now the website is gone!

Thinking of filing a paypal claim, it appears that im not going to get my diapers!

Nice!

Too bad our canadian supplier (creatingyourdesires.ca) has gone MIA :(

Ive not been very pleased with the service there and have another order already paid for about a month ago and havent gotten any replies to emails and now the website is gone!

Thinking of filing a paypal claim, it appears that im not going to get my diapers!

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DIAPERS.MAYBE TRY EBAY LOTS OF PEOPLE SELL THEM ON THERE YOU WILL PAY MUCH MORE BUT YOU WILL GET THEM..

Guest YkDave

The thing is, i dont love them THAT much, really they are pretty overpriced as it is, but they werent much more than the overpriced diapers than i was buying and they did have their perks. i dont think i will be buying them anytime soon if i have to pay even more for them!

Im quite content with going back to my old favorite, abena x-plus. but i have actually decided to give the molicare super's a try just to see what they are like, if those are not to my liking i will definately be back to abena's for now.

Just noticed the free shipping when ordering my first pack. Has always been the case since bambino opened? I was calculating for that price, and was pleasantly suprised to find that I didn't have to pay that extra 5 bucks!

I'm really hoping I fall in love with these, after being a big molicare and abena fan.

Guest YkDave

Anyone else notice the "look for our newest product launch the week of mach 15th"?

Wonder what they have up their sleeve now... Hope its a double (or more) thickness diaper with a new print!

Anyone else notice the "look for our newest product launch the week of mach 15th"?

Wonder what they have up their sleeve now... Hope its a double (or more) thickness diaper with a new print!

I think it might be colored diapers? that doesn't seem too hard to do. We shall see.

Guest YkDave

To anyone that has orders from creatingyourdesires and have to recieved your shipment or are planning on ordering (their website is down)

After waiting a month for my order and getting no email reply i filed a paypal claim (figured i was going to get my diapers!) and got this reply a few days later:

Quote: "From Seller - Creating Your Desires by Louise 3/6/2009 19:59 PST

Louise has taken a fall and was seriously hurt is expected to be back to work in about a week"

So just a heads up out there, it might be another few weeks before things are straightened out. too bad they couldnt have had someone else fill the orders or even just reply to emails, im sure they had quite a few people wondering where their diapers are!

I don't think it will be a thicker diaper. They are pretty damn thick already... and I don't know how much more you could go without comprimising total capacity.

Maybe they are doing a pullup?

a pull up with prints on it would be great but I think its a diaper with baby smell to it

To anyone that has orders from creatingyourdesires and have to recieved your shipment or are planning on ordering (their website is down)

After waiting a month for my order and getting no email reply i filed a paypal claim (figured i was going to get my diapers!) and got this reply a few days later:

Quote: "From Seller - Creating Your Desires by Louise 3/6/2009 19:59 PST

Louise has taken a fall and was seriously hurt is expected to be back to work in about a week"

So just a heads up out there, it might be another few weeks before things are straightened out. too bad they couldnt have had someone else fill the orders or even just reply to emails, im sure they had quite a few people wondering where their diapers are!

Honestly, that just seems like a dodge to me. She can answer Paypal's message... but not yours?

a pull up with prints on it would be great but I think its a diaper with baby smell to it

I got my sample pack a few days ago and finally got to try one last night. It's amazing. But the first thing I thought about was, wouldn't it be GREAT if they smelled like Luvs?

I had a hard time testing this diaper because I had a boner most of the time. They felt soooo good.

Guest YkDave

Honestly, that just seems like a dodge to me. She can answer Paypal's message... but not yours?

I had also thought the same thing, that is the reason i kept the paypal dispute open (its good till the end of the month). Im going to give her the benefit ouf the doubt and wait a bit, but if nothing happens before the end of the moth i will be pushing the claim through. Not that it really matters now anyways, i have already ordered and recieved my molicares from B4NS so im not hurtin for diapers!

I am not sure but I received my case today and it had what I think may be their new products!!! Its SCENTED booster pads. They are scented like the old baby diapers - they are amazingly soft too.

But, they are two different booster pads though - one looks more 'absorptive' I guess is the term for it. Haven't used them yet but they are both soft and baby SCENTED. I love the scent. I stuck them in my closet and came back an hour later and my closet had this nice light baby scent to it...it was kind of nice I must admit.

Maybe this is their new product possibly? Anyone else get this in their cases...its gotta be something new.

Are they inserts that allow for wetness pass through them? Or can they be used like undergarments on their own?

I want it and now!!!!!but I will not order them till its on the website so I know I will get it.but I do wish I could order them tonight.but I will have to hold off till its on the website.

I just tried my second sample pack of classico's since bambino went in business and I must say I was dissapointed.

First off, they came with two booster pads. The booster pads are scented and bambino claims they will not bunch up or tear. As far as the scent, I didn't really like it. My opinion is a bit biased on scents, though, so don't read too much into that comment. If it doesn't smell like the modern LUVS diapers, I don't like it, heh. Just to drive my point home, I didn't like the "mommy's diaper fresh scent" either and many AB/DL's love that stuff. Personally I think their secret formula is baby oil and hand soap. As for the "never bunch/never tear" part, I find it ironic that, within the first few minutes of having the first diaper on, the largest booster pad did BOTH of these things lol... This left me and the first diaper covered with gunk and it was very uncomfortable. I had to take that diaper off after the first very slight wetting and felt like it was a waste. The stuff got everywhere too, there was quite a cleanup.

So I tried the final diaper and managed to wear this one for awhile and was able to get a few good wettings into this one. However, after a couple hours just doing stuff around my apartment, this one tore down the back!!!! Not a little tear either, a HUGE tear!!!! It tore from the rear waistband down to my crotch! Once again, gunk got everywhere!!!

Also, despite having an overall softer feel than last time, the fit has not improved one bit. Ugh, why do people make four tape diapers? I had both the bambino's on as snug as I could get and every time i bent over the diaper felt like it was falling off.

Summary:

1: All of the products in the sample pack seemed to be defective which lead to some pretty fun(sarcasm) clean ups.

2:Fit was tearable. (get it? the fit was BAD and the diaper TORE)

This was a huge letdown because I want so badly for these diapers to work out! The reason I want them to work out so bad is that these diapers SWELL.... A LOT. I managed to get some use out of the second diaper before it had a huge gaping tear in it and the front swelled up, making me feel more babyish than any other method of regression I have experienced(Bottles/clothes/pacifiers/other diaper brands). I don't even think my obvious infatuation with the way these things swell is enough to drive my point home. It really took me back to the days when I was in diapers as a young child. This was so incredibly awesome that I nearly bought a case despite the fact that BOTH the diapers I got practically fell apart!!!! Also, I love the blue waistbands!!!! Incredibly babyish. Too bad they don't go all the way around or at least a little more to each side.

Please Bambino, do something about your fit and durability and I will never buy another diaper again!!!

I am completely baffled by your last post honestly - I have tried both booster pads now and not one of them "broke" or split. How in the world did you get them to tear? I have literally had to wear a Bambino diaper for 24 hours straight one time because I had no change and it came no where close to splitting or tearing. I really want to know what you are doing to tear the diaper as I have tried every single diaper Attends, Bambino, Molicare, Abena, Prevail, Tena, etc. and worse diapers and I have never torn a diaper.

Just completely clueless on how you tear one of these honestly. But, people have different body shapes so I would imagine that it most likely has to do with maybe your particular body shape. I don't know - I just think its pretty difficult to tear any diaper honestly.

I am completely baffled by your last post honestly - I have tried both booster pads now and not one of them "broke" or split. How in the world did you get them to tear? I have literally had to wear a Bambino diaper for 24 hours straight one time because I had no change and it came no where close to splitting or tearing. I really want to know what you are doing to tear the diaper as I have tried every single diaper Attends, Bambino, Molicare, Abena, Prevail, Tena, etc. and worse diapers and I have never torn a diaper.

Just completely clueless on how you tear one of these honestly. But, people have different body shapes so I would imagine that it most likely has to do with maybe your particular body shape. I don't know - I just think its pretty difficult to tear any diaper honestly.

I completely understand why you're baffled, trust me. I was a bit baffled myself. The diaper tore, so did the booster pad... what can I say?

I too have worn several different types and styles of diapers and have NEVER had one tear... not even close. I mean, my regular setup is two attends with about 8 slits cut in the inner one and even THAT one doesn't tear. Now, I have never worn the same diaper/diaper-combo for 24 hours, but I HAVE worn some 12+ hours doing the exact same things then as I was when I was wearing the bambino that tore.

As far as what I was doing.... nothing too rigorous. Just every day stuff. Sitting at the computer doing homework, getting up to do laundry, or start the dishwasher... every day stuff a person would do around the house on a normal day. I mean, its not like I was doing jumping jacks when it happened.

The only thing I can think of to possibly explain it is my body style, as you mentioned earlier. The reason I say that is because I know weight is NOT the issue. I'm roughly 5'11'', 195lbs with a 34'' waist. Mediums go up to what, 44 inches? Also, I mentioned earlier that the diaper simply doesn't fit me properly. A sad thought considering that these are, in theory, my dream diaper(Minus the taping method. Four tapes? I could be wrong, but from every diaper review Ive read, four tapes are a unanimous thumbs down.). Before you ask, let me remind you once again that I've tried many many MANY different brands as well as styles. I mean, you name it I've tried it. so I know how to diaper myself.

But body style only explains the diaper tearing. I've never tried a booster pad, ever, so this isn't my area of expertise. In my opinion though, I think the design of this particular one is flawed. This booster pad has a strip of adhesive on the bottom of it. When you think about it, the fundamental reason for having a strip of adhesive material on something serves what purpose? The answer is simply to keep it from moving when you know that its going to want to move. I know, I know, not exactly rocket science. What this boils down to though, is that when I'm moving, both the diaper and the pad are moving with me. Every time I get up or sit down, every step that I take, every time I bend over, each time I turn around the booster pad and diaper were moving in some way while the adhesive strip was trying to prevent that from occuring which most likely resulted in a tear. When you stick two things together like that, something has to give at some point given enough movement, right? To me the idea of putting an adhesive strip on the pad simply doesn't hold water(no pun intended). I understand the logic behind the adhesive strip, but that same reasoning leads to the thing destroying itself. :screwy: Anyways...

Maybe I'm just more active than most. Like I said, I wasn't being rough on the thing, but I'm not the kind of person that stays in one spot for hours on end either.

Of course this is all just speculation. It could just be the simple fact that things break occasionally. But TWO incidents from the SAME shipment? Maybe their quality assurance guy called in sick that day? :rolleyes:

well bambino are made to fit low rise on the back.so that is why it feels like its slipping off when bending over or moving around alot..but there is nothing bambino can do about it because they don't make the diapers they just sell them.Secure Plus makes the diapers for bambino.so in order to get bambino diapers made a little longer to fit higher on the back you have to call and Email Secure Plus and that is what I am going to start doing.ABUniverse fits great but they are a rip off you pay like 10 dollars more and get 8 less diapers.so I am going to try bambino again with there new lower price on the new diaper they have coming out next week only if its a baby scent diaper like what ABUniverse has.now if ABUniverse lower there price and put 8 more diapers in there case they could wipe bambino off the map..who knows maybe there new diaper next week maybe a better fitting diaper.(if its even a diaper everyone thinks it is we will see next week)..the baby scent ABUniverse has on there diapers is not free on there case of 40 diapers you have to add 2 dollars to there all ready over price diapers.