LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

yea but what size is that diaper????I will be puting up a pic of me in a bambino showing low rise sometime today.and I will put up a pic with a bambino diaper on top of a depend diaper to show that the bambino are not as long as the depends are witch would be low rise...bambino sent me out a large diaper to see if it fit any better and it went all the way up my back but it was to BIG it keep falling off me.so if that was you in a large diaper then it dont count we are only talking about mediums!!!..

I've never been to Levittown Babyforyou, but I'm guessing you live in a high rise? :lol:

Beth

I also vote for a signature/thick series!

Thats my only complaint about the bambinos, they just arent very absorbant... If you guys matched the abena x-plus in thickness and absorbancy you would have the perfect diaper!

babyforyou - maybe you just have a big butt? :P

Everyone is shaped different and everyone likes their diaper to fit different. some people like grandpa diapers that go up to their shoulder blades in the back and up to their tits in the front, while others prefer to have their arse crack hanging out. Bambinos DEFINATELY arent 'low cut' in the back, on the mediums anyways as thats what i wear and they are more than high enough on the back for me. If you want something higher on the back, try abenas, their x-plus is fairly 'tall cut'

I also vote for a signature/thick series!

Thats my only complaint about the bambinos, they just arent very absorbant... If you guys matched the abena x-plus in thickness and absorbancy you would have the perfect diaper!

babyforyou - maybe you just have a big butt? :P

Everyone is shaped different and everyone likes their diaper to fit different. some people like grandpa diapers that go up to their shoulder blades in the back and up to their tits in the front, while others prefer to have their arse crack hanging out. Bambinos DEFINATELY arent 'low cut' in the back, on the mediums anyways as thats what i wear and they are more than high enough on the back for me. If you want something higher on the back, try abenas, their x-plus is fairly 'tall cut'

OK I have pictures of 2 diapers depend and bambino.you can see in the picture that depend is much bigger then bambino and they both are mediums...it will not let me upload any more pictures.I keep getting Upload failed. The file was larger than the available space why??I resized all the pic from 6 down to 1megapixel.how one fix this?so I can put up the rest

No offense, but umm...looks like you could stand to lose some weight. Then, maybe the Bambino's wouldn't be low rise on you! I am a 32" waist, 160lbs., and the Bambino's fit me great!

I am 220 6'3.trust me most medium fit just great on me.my waist is 39-40..I just talked to someone from bambino and they told me that there diaper is a little shorter then some other medium diapers.and the same size as some other mediums.do these diapers fit me yes.just not what im used to.they are very nice people at bambino. they gave me a lot of info on these diapers.and I will keep wearing them.maybe I will like the fit in time??..maybe not..but it is a diaper made for us and we need to support them..now if we could just get a new baby print on them..

Babyforyou I think the large would probably suit you better for comfort. My father is roughly around your specifications and he lives in a rest home and must wear diapers. He is a size a large and I think that would probably suit you the best. I understand what you are saying about some Mediums in other diapers fit you fine but all diapers are cut, shaped, sized, etc differently...and you might possibly need a size Large for Bambino Diapers. Also, the diapers Peter is wearing in those photos are a size Medium - a large would be way to big for him as his waist size is roughly 30-31.

For example, Peter is roughly a 30-31 waist size. But, when he shops at GAP anything less than 33 in waist is too small...GAP cuts there jeans differently and there sizes are different. Its all about what suits you and fits you.

Just my opinion though and hopefully I shed some better light on this topic :D

Babyforyou I think the large would probably suit you better for comfort. My father is roughly around your specifications and he lives in a rest home and must wear diapers. He is a size a large and I think that would probably suit you the best. I understand what you are saying about some Mediums in other diapers fit you fine but all diapers are cut, shaped, sized, etc differently...and you might possibly need a size Large for Bambino Diapers. Also, the diapers Peter is wearing in those photos are a size Medium - a large would be way to big for him as his waist size is roughly 30-31.

For example, Peter is roughly a 30-31 waist size. But, when he shops at GAP anything less than 33 in waist is too small...GAP cuts there jeans differently and there sizes are different. Its all about what suits you and fits you.

Just my opinion though and hopefully I shed some better light on this topic :D

if you would have read my other post.I did try the bambino large they sent me out a lage to try on for size.it was way to BIG 2 of me could fit into that thing..it would not stay on me.yep I do wear medium diapers for shure..as I sayed befor these bambino diapers do fit me.just not what im used to.I will keep wearing them and in time maybe I will like the fit.in the pictures I took they dont look low rise on me but they shure do feel that way.but they do fit and I will be getting more of them soon.

• 2 weeks later...

just got my new case of large bambinos Got the version manufactured on 7/30/08. they have the wavy tapes and yes they seem a tiny bit thinner. i haven't tried them out yet. if these are the ones everyone is worried about looksn like we might have to deplete the stock of them to get back to the good ones. All and all they look pretty much the same to me except for the tapes. The thinness is nothing an abri let maxi won't fix. And i might add it is very slight. As long as the tapes do their job i don't think I'll have too much to complain about.

babyforyou - I imagine you are like me. Tall, some heft. I have found that most diapers are low rise on me. Of course, the large the posterior, the lower they ride on you. The Bambinos sizes are actually a little on the small size and so whereas a medium might fit you around the waist, they are low in the back. A large will be longer but will wrap around farther in the front. I guess it really does depend upon what is more important. The depends are a longer product as they probably require the additional height to fit correctly with more of the padding higher on the body (it's been a long time since I used depends - going from memory here.)

My concern (and yes, I placed an order here reciently for more bambinos) is that the product will be part of the last shipment from the factory with the "sub-par" products within. I have found that the less compressed something is, the quicker it wicks up the moisture, especially any "floods." Having plenty of fluff allows the wicking to occur which moves the moisture from the body to the SAP layer deeper in the diaper as well as to the front and back. But having the leg cuffs fit properly makes that more effective. Taller leakage barriers inside the diaper can aid this by diverting the flood towards the absorbant layers. But the trick is that the diaper must absorb as fast as the moisture is added.

It's all a matter of scale. Babies are of course less than 1/4 the size of most adults and so proportionaly, their output is 1/4 the amount. (Meaning the amount of urine being released over a period if time is 1/4 as much.) The baby diapers and adult diapers, when you compare them opened up and laid out, are about the same thickness. So we have a problem of 3/4 MORE urine in the same time that this diaper material is supposed to absorb. But it can only absorb at the same rate. So MORE absorbant material SPREAD OUT more is required. To be a real adult-sized baby diapers, the diaper really should be 4 times larger in ALL dimensions. That means the typical toddler-sized baby diaper from today would be about 1.5" thick when folded in half.

I believe many of us might remember the thick baby diaper era of the 1980s and how those baby diapers were all about 1" thick. That means, scaled up 4 times, it would be 2" thick when worn. Talk about absorbant. And with no SAPs, as the diapers of the era were, these adult-sized ones would last about the same amount of time absorbing the roughly 4 times more urine.

However, can the modern diaper machined make a diaper of these dimensions? Can they even produce a diaper of a scaled up "modern" baby diaper? I think that is the ultimate goal for the ABDL world for the ultimate diaper. An adult sized diaper which is EXACTLY like a baby diaper but scaled up in every way. Meaning the same number of tapes, same plastic, same apparent (scaled up) thickness. They want to feel like a baby does in a baby diaper. Same waddle, same everything. But that would be a 100% AB(DL) diaper and not useful for going out except at Halloween. Of course the baby diapers are fit to babies. Babies are more or less uniform in size. When we become adults, we all become different. So nothing "universal" fits everyone. It's a sad fact.

That's my take on it. I still prefer Bambinos and the Secure X-Plus.

I have had multiple cases of Bambino Diapers and have never experienced ripping in any fashion. Ripping can be due possibly to too small of a diaper for your body proportion.

How can anyone say Bambino Diapers are a thing of the past - they are the #1 ABDL diaper out there in my mind - they revolutionized this community in my opinion and really sparked something.

Where would people be without Bambino Diapers - you would be settling for the really expensive Abena X-Plus that are way too thick for a lot of people and their tapes don't always hold or Molicare...other than those two you would have Depends, Attends, Tena, - which everyone in America knows Attends in America are horrible now compared to what they used to be and Tena are cloth...and Depends are too thin and leak like its their job.

I know the majority of people love Bambino Diapers like I do and there are only a select few that don't but I just don't see how anyone could say that in my mind.

Just my 2 cents :-D

wow, you must have had that diaper on pretty tight to rip it in half! That cant be good for the 'boys' having it that tight!!!

I tend to wear mine fairly snug, but on occasion like a nice tight fit and have only had one incident where a tape tab pulled off of the back of the diaper. the tapes on these things are amazingly strong!

wow, you must have had that diaper on pretty tight to rip it in half! That cant be good for the 'boys' having it that tight!!!

I tend to wear mine fairly snug, but on occasion like a nice tight fit and have only had one incident where a tape tab pulled off of the back of the diaper. the tapes on these things are amazingly strong!

I was putting one on today and the top right tape ripped off the diaper. I was pretty pissed. It didn't rip in half because it was too tight either. They're just manufactured differently then the old ones were.

hehe, well, i must have had a couple 'good' batches because they (to me) arent as bad as some of you guys make them out to be...

As far as quality goes, their are a hell of alot worse out there... but then again you dont pay premium price for them neither...

For the price, they could be a little better quality and more absorbant. but, what choice do we really have when their are so little MFG's out there catering to us? We can only hope the they step up to the plate a little more and listen to us.

Their has still been no reply/aknowledgement about maybe bumping up the absorbancy/thickness or even adding another product line. Like mentioned on this site time and time again, this fetish for some, is about being as babyish as possible. you cant expect someone to feel like a baby in a skimpy little diaper...

Well I finally must say something about all this. This is to all those who are complaining about the bambino diaper. You people are wanting the perfect diaper, as do I. But you all need to realize somethings. The biggest thing you all need to understand is that your thoughts on what would make the best diapers isn't necessarily what I would want. For instance the large majority of the community wanted the standing leg gathers. Me,not so much. You know why ? Because the remind me of Huggies and I'm a Pampers guy. The blue waistband is why I buy them!! I remember when Pampers and blue and pink waistbands. I think Bambino Co. has done a great job with what they have made and I would bet that the majority of their customers are very happy because it's what they asked for. They can not change for just a few people or even create a new line because 5% of the community wants it. Come on people.

i think people are just upset that the quality is going downhill a bit. Hopefully its just a bump in the road. I'm with witch and pete on the plastic being different on the newer ones. I had one rip on me , but i'm thinking it was the way i was sitting on my couch. I've had a diaper do that before sitting the same way kinda between two cushions. in defense of the bambinos though I've had an abena rip too. the wavy tapes seem to be doing ok for me so that's good, but the thinner plastic is kinda lame. I hope my next case returns to the better plastic and the thickness returns. I still want to support bambino due to the awesome customer service and the fact that they made such a neiche product. great diaper bambino just keep up the quality please.

i got a few questions

1. does the sample pack come in one of those thick yellowish envolopes lined with buble wrap?

2. do they require signature or will the mailman leave it in the mailbox or at the door?

the diapers are in a bag.the bag is put into the envolope.I don't rember there being any buble wrap.the mail man will leave it at the door no signature needed.

it all depends on where you live and how you choose to have it shipped but my bambino samples were packed in a clear plastic bag which were tossed into the plain box with a couple other samples i had orderd (oredered from our canadian supplier), along with the case of bambs i ordered after. im sure if you ordered a couple of samples from bamb, you would just get a couple bambs in a bag inside an envelope. they arent out there to expose/embarass you, like any business, they are there to serve you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...not quite sure what you are referring to me - I have never had any problems with any gaps anywhere with the diaper. Could it possibly be maybe the way you situated the diaper - I don't know just trying to help :-)

Does anyone remember someone mentioning a cheaper price for shipping a sample pack of Bambinos to Canada? When I looked on the website it was crazy price for such a small package.

Thanks, B.

don'tknow yet my last case was from 7/30/08. i would guess until we use up that stock there won't be any new stuff. Aside from the slight thickness difference and the plastic everything else is ok. Are the current secures that bad?