LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Internet

Greetings general internet, anonymously browsing tor users, distinguished (and not so distinguished) members of the NSA, and ABDL community members,

I am just beginning to step out into the ABDL community. I am currently an Aerospace Engineering student and I am thankful that the semester is almost over. Right now my dream job is doing propulsion systems research and development for NASA at JPL. If you haven't guessed it already, I am a total nerd. I love space, science, brain-computer interface, 3D printing, rocketry, cello music, playing the cello, my stuffed orca, and diapers. As far as video games go I like Civilization 5, Kerbal Space Program, American Conquest, Fortnite, and Europa Universalis 4 (Thought I haven't had the time to be any good at it). I take Kerbal Space Program way to seriously because I play the game with a flight controller, protractor, and graphing calculator. I am into podcasts and some of my current favorites are: Are We There Yet, SciShow Tangents, Orbital Path, Crinkle Cast, Family Affairs, Serial, Reveal, and This American life. After writing them out it does make me feel a little scared that I've only begun to scrape the surface of the sheer volume of podcasts I listen to. However, podcasts and math homework go together and right now I have an abundance of both. I am an AB and engage in non-sexual play. I am straight and a practicing Roman Catholic. I am from Virginia and I go to collage there as well. I defiantly want to go CAP or Teddy Con once I graduate (and get a real job). If you have any personal questions please direct message me. If you want to start a general conversation, then post on.

Hi and welcome to DD Little Tomas. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Sounds like, you are on to a very exciting career. Good luck on your path! Maybe you could engineer, a rocket powered, whale shaped, cello, that can be 3D printed? If you should take up that challenge, please don’t forget to mention, who put you on to the project. :doh: Well, while you consider whether you will, or not, you can hang with us here. Lots of good, fun, likeminded people here. So, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1