LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time having Sex while padded?

Ski4ever

I am straight, but always have a butt plug inserted, and am in diapers when I masturbate.  Also use a vibrator, Magic Wand.  The session is so fulfilling, on account of being plugged, I call it having sex, not just masturbation.  Honestly, if you are ABDL, you definitely want diapers to be part of your sex life, don’t lie, and this is really how to do it.  As I say, I’m a straight guy, so avoided anal assiduously, until a year or so ago.  But I heard a plug made a session so much more like sex, in terms of the quality of orgasm.  Also, I wanted the experience to stay as babyish as possible, which is where the vibrator comes in, you’re still diapered as normal, not touching your junk.

Had so much with my Wife and Boyfriend/ Daddy it's hard to remember the first time. Honestly I'd rather remember the last time and think a day ahead about the next time because it usually shows up faster than I think, horny Daddy what can I say.

• Like 1

I am living married now 29 yrs, because of past and maybe present health on both my wife and me, we haven't had sex since about 2010. Now she takes care of herself , and I do to, I just Love to have a dildo in my mouth and my butt at the same time and to hump my silicone doll, That's sooooo amazing , I just listen to a hypothesis file while doing it and I imagine I have a few people that are involved . So that is my sex, but I have done it a few times in a soaked and busting open diaper I am humping.