LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urban Exploration

I’m a big fan of exploring abandoned place I can access (legally of course) and looking around and taking pictures and stuff. There something about decaying structures, definitely older ones, that’s kind of beautiful. You never know what sights and wonders you'll find and some of the architecture you cant find any were else. I know it can be dangerous, but its kind of fun. What are your thought on this, would any of you explore an abandoned place. Have any stories maybe?

I've seen a few abandoned things while Geocaching and it's a ton of fun. No real crazy stories to name, but I have seen an abandoned mine or 2. It had decayed as it had been years since it was touched, but it was still cool none the less.

I did a fair amount of it when I was younger, mostly in my teens. It was about the only free excitement around back then. Kind of got the taste for it early in life when my older brother took me along to explore abandoned houses and look for things we could sell there. Later in life those early learned B&E skills kept me eating a few times and provided me with a bigger than life presence at other times. I'm still interested in the game but I'm too old for it so I do it vicariously through the many YouTube vids on the subject. Respect to those who leave everything alone and take only pics and memories, disgust with those who don't.

Bettypooh