LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nascar Diaper Reference

ranger

Did anyone see the commercial with the drivers playing a video game this past weekend? The commercial showed several drivers playing a game against an older teenager. When they showed Mark Martin, the teen asks him if he is ever really going to retire (Nascar fans will know what that is about), Mark asks him if he was ever going to stop wearing diapers. Maybe diaper wearing won't ever be totally accepted, but it seems as if it is at least becoming less of a stigma.

I saw that, the wife and myself just looked at each other and grinned. That one seriously caught me off guard! As a serious NASCAR Fan, I still believe out of respect the punk should have let Mark Win the damn Daytona 500! :P

:drive1:WOW...I saw that too and was floored by it myself. I was actually doing something since it was a commercial but heard the word DIAPER loud & clear...I waited and waited for a replay but nothing.

Humm...I wonder do they wear diapers racing or are they catheterized? Since they are subjected to G forces and long periods strapped in as astronauts are...hum whatta you think :huh: BTW I was diapered up for the whole race happy as a lark :)

Huggie :biker_h4h:

I heard a driver ( can't remember who) say once that they usually dehydrate so fast it usually isn't an issue. However, I can't remember the exact comment, but, he followed that up by saying they just go in the old firesuit (without straight out saying they just pee their pants) if they have to.

I saw that, the wife and myself just looked at each other and grinned. That one seriously caught me off guard! As a serious NASCAR Fan, I still believe out of respect the punk should have let Mark Win the damn Daytona 500! :P

I can't believe Mark Martin has a commercial.

And I found proof Martin wouldn't have won when the wreck started, but the board it was on lost the message due to how many messages it stores. Besides, it was fated for Harvick to win seeing as it was 6 years to the day that Dale lost his life on that same track.

As I understand them, they don't discuss it much but as I recall those that do use a sheath cathater attached to a tube with a collection bag. I would imagine there might be a few that may opt out though.