LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Next Day: Pastel Friday (One Shot)

The Next Day: Pastel Friday

"Can we please go home?" I whined.

My wife sighed, looking up from her tablet at me with incredulity before reaching out to the pacifier dangling from the clip on the front of my coat, grabbing it and pushing the bulb gently but firmly into my mouth. "I told you this was what we were doing, and I told you what would happen if you got overly fussy, now, are you going to be a good girl and let Mommy finish reading or are we going to have to show the rest of the people in line how a proper spanking is given?" she asked with a raise of her eyebrow.

I sullenly sucked on the pacifier and shook my head, sucking my body in tight to my coat to stave off the cold. I looked up to see a man my age kneeling on a camping chair looking at the long line of people behind his place in line. He was sucking on a bottle of something dark, probably hot chocolate, certainly not coffee, unless that was his Daddy's secret weapon for this outing, an overly caffeinated little monster that could destroy the competition with flailing limbs and limitless energy. I looked away when our eyes met and he popped the nipple of his bottle from his mouth and stuck out his tongue at me, what a brat.

At several areas in the line behind where we were camped the wails of complaint similar to my own but handled much less maturely began to rise up over the line and hang their until dealt with by the parent or guardian in charge of the tantrum throwing little. One girl was screaming that her diaper was stinky, another person, I couldn't discern whether they were a boy or a girl, was crying like an actual infant, the sound cutting right through my various layers and freezing my blood. I imagined they were probably so far gone into their regression that they were toothless and swaddled up to keep them from flailing about and unable to make any conscious protest outside of the wailing they were doing.

I thanked my lucky stars that Mommy hadn't wanted a newborn when she'd decided to restructure our lives. I could live with being more of a toddler if the alternative was being so far gone that nothing I said or did mattered to anyone. There were actual moments of genuine happiness in my life as an adult toddler, I still had the ability to walk and talk, I was allowed solid foods, I could read and watch television, aside from the endless diapering, life wasn't all that different from what it had been when I was a proper adult.

Beneath my pink and purple footed pajamas, worn because of the low temperature outside the store, my bottom and pubic area swelled with three overnight diapers, one taped over the next. Walking was a near impossibility, hence being relegated to my stroller, the strap coming up the front of my diapered crotch to the three-point harness around what may or may not have been my waist given the added bulk normally pressed just right into my often sodden diapers to give me a little bit of grownup enjoyment, but with all this padding I was completely numb down there and was getting pretty cranky about it.

I stuck out my leg and tapped Mommy's knee with the tip of my pajama clad toes, pointing at the pacifier in my mouth with an amorphous mittened hand.

She reached over and plucked the pacifier by the small strap from my mouth. "Yes, sweetpea?" she asked.

"How much longer until the store opens?" I asked, doing my best not to sound like I was whining.

Mommy looked at the screen on her tablet. "Another two hours, baby, why don't you try and take a little nap." she suggested, though suggestions from Mommy were often just commands in a razor thin veil of free will on my part. She went into the diaper bag beneath the stroller and pulled out my pink fleece baby blanket, the one with all the little yellow stars on it that made me so warm and cozy that I'd never managed to stay awake beneath it for more than a few minutes.

I waited for her to drape it over me, but instead she put the pacifier back into my mouth and unbuckled the harness holding me in the stroller, pulling me up and out onto my feet and laying the blanket down inside the stroller. My eyes opened wide with fear at the realization of what she was doing, and I tried to plead to her but I had to do so without removing the pacifier lest I show all the people in line my cute little butt right before it was spanked. Ignored, I was lowered back down into the stroller and the blanket was spun around me like a spider's web, pinning my arms and legs within the tight cocoon, leaving me on the verge of a tantrum, that, if I'd had to guess given my tiredness and the feeling of complete helplessness at having been swaddled in my stroller like some adult newborn, would have quickly devolved into the same infantile wails I'd heard earlier. My breathing quickly calmed and my thoughts slowed like the cold was freezing them over as they tried to race to a point where I could find a way out of this predicament. As my eyes began to droop I heard Mommy talking to another parent in line about me, the other woman commenting about how cute I was and how much she loved newborns but couldn't imagine having one as little as that herself, as sleep overtook me I missed Mommy's response but hoped it was one correcting the woman's assumption that I was a newborn.

The store, the first "big box" of its kind, one that dealt solely in toys and furniture for adult babies and littles had opened a few months after the lifestyle craze of spouses, significant others, and even older children being brought back to the simpler days of toddler and babyhood had exploded almost overnight. Some argued that the rumblings of the movement had been going on in secret for some time, finally gaining ground and rushing to the forefront of society once it was believed that the overwhelming number of people willing to join this lifestyle was high enough that no one would be able to stop it and society itself would have to change to accommodate the new normal many had adopted.

The reasons for these people from all walks of life joining the movement varied as much as the backgrounds, some went into it willingly, agreeing mutually that whatever relationship once existed wasn't right and a parent/child relationship made more sense. Others were forced into it, having their rights and adulthood stripped from them for reasons like infidelity, poor performance at work or school, unsatisfactory providing for the family, things that would normally spell the dissolution of a marriage or the removal of financial support by a parent for a child now meant a reduction in status within the household to that of a small child or infant.

For Mommy and I, it was a mix of the two. I'd lost my job and couldn't manage to secure another one for quite some time. I would do chores around the house to help out, but my fetish of ageplay often meant I would rush to get the chores done so I could play, resulting in shoddily completed tasks that Mommy would often have to redo to get them satisfactorily completed. When the news reports started coming in of people being spotted out and about being treated like babies we were both entranced, seeing our fantasy world playing out en masse out in the real world with less and less concern or outrage as the days and weeks went by and the number of sightings increased tenfold.

When she'd broached the subject of making the change, she'd picked my most vulnerable moment, a time when I really had no way of arguing with any real authority why I shouldn't be the toddler of the house on a permanent basis. I was flat on my back on the changing pad on the floor of our bedroom, my training panties struggling to contain the brown lump I'd let enter them because I was so engrossed in the game I'd been playing. The thighs of my denim shortalls were dark with the wetness of my full bladder releasing as the more infantile act carried out in the back. Her argument was sound, and all my protestations, had I been able to think of any, would have come out slurred from behind my pacifier. Rather than argue, I simply nodded my agreement and suckled my pacifier as she cheerfully cleaned me up and replaced my usual training panties with one of the cutesy adult baby diapers reserved for nap and bedtime or when the scene of the day dictated that I was no longer expected to use the potty. As the diaper was taped on I felt the pang of loss, not for my use of the potty, but for the life I'd just agreed to abandon.

After that things had moved quickly, had I thought about it, I might have wondered how long she'd had this planned before bringing it up to me, but I wasn't supposed to worry about things like that anymore, so I just sat in the playpen and watched her change the guest room into a full nursery. I watched as box after box of my grownup clothes were filled and taped shut and moved out the front door to be donated to charity while box after box of adult toddler and baby clothes were brought in and stored in the nursery closet. I sucked on my pacifier as she opened countless boxes filled with countless packages of diapers of colors, patterns, and thicknesses that made trying to discern how many years of being in diapers she had planned for me.

The government, in response to the overwhelming influx of newly infantilized citizens had declared that in order to keep the economy from falling apart due to the drastic decrease in working individuals, they would offer each affected family a monthly stipend based on the number of adult babies in the household and the developmental level of the person with regards to how they were treated. Adult daycare's and nursery schools began to pop up all across the country around this time, and after a number of high profile celebrities made their public debuts as adult babies the markets for adult baby care items, fashions, and anything else you could think of reached critical mass and the economy exploded with people buying up huge ticket items to outfit new nurseries or retrofit businesses. The new normal was here to stay and had ushered in a new era of prosperity for the world. Jobs payed higher wages because of the decreased workforce, robots were more mainstream for labor intensive jobs and that increased productivity and reduced costs to manufacture goods, science moved forward on things that had been shelved for far too long because of the concern for what impact it would have on society, like electric cars replacing fossil fuel powered vehicles, agriculture became something where super foods became the most common item sold and so many other advancements.

Once the first holiday season began to loom on the horizon everything had settled into status quo. Life had changed for the world and it had changed for the better. No one had any complaints, and if they did they were more than likely silenced with a bottle or pacifier because the only people that had any lingering issues with the state of the world were those that had been unwillingly forced into their new lives. We'd had our families over to our house for Thanksgiving, leading to the discovery that both of us had family members that had made the change and the need to expand the kid's table to accommodate a few more rugrats than we'd initially expected.

I watched with bugged out eyes as my nineteen year old nephew was breastfed on the couch by my sister and Mommy watched with similar fascination as her brother scooped up his wife from the floor and carried her back to the nursery to deal with the stinky diaper she'd created as she played with some soft toys on a blanket next to a few of the biological children of the family. The whole day and evening was made up of events like that, Mommy and the other adult parents discussing things and events in the lives of their bundles of joy while said bundles played on the floor in the other room.

My nephew lay on the floor beneath a baby play station that dangled noisy and colorful bits of cloth above him as he kicked his legs and gnawed on his fist with his toothless gums. Before the world had become what it was, he'd been well on his way to an early grave from drugs and alcohol, but now he was a very happy and well behaved baby in every regard. My sister had explained to Mommy that they'd gone to a special clinic the specialized in helping people accept their new lives and that after the first session they'd been so impressed with the difference in their son that they'd opted for the full treatment, bringing him down to the newborn level, inducing lactation in my sister to accommodate her new babies needs as well as to strengthen the bond between baby and mother.

When the subject of the Black Friday sale at "Rockabye AB" had come up, my ears focused in on the conversation and I immediately felt a tantrum begin to bubble up inside me, the idea of going out into the cold night to stand in line outside for gods knew how long to get whatever Mommy wanted for me was totally unacceptable to me, I wanted to be in my warm crib snoozing away, not bundled up for warmth surrounded by strangers.

When Mommy woke me up, she did so with a bottle, not uncommon, and I began to nurse it slowly, expecting the warm milk she usually gave me when it was chilly or maybe even hot cocoa, but this was sweeter than the milk she normally gave me, creamier and so wonderfully delicious that my slow nursing became a greedy sucking as she held the bottle for me in my fleece cocoon. Once the bottle began to whistle air as it emptied completely and the bottle was removed, I could see her smiling down at me.

"Well, Mommy will have to thank your big sister for the bottle later today, I don't think you've ever finished a bottle that quickly in your life!" she declared with a grin as she rolled me onto my side and began to pat my back, producing a large burp from me after a few swats between the shoulder blades.

I looked up at her in confusion for a moment as she wiped the bit of drool and milk from my lips and chin and put my pacifier back into my mouth.

"Maybe Mommy should go to that clinic and make it so she produces milk, then you can have bottles like that all the time. Would you like that, baby? Mommy's milk all the time?" she asked rhetorically.

My stomach began to flip flop as the realization that I'd just greedily downed a bottle of my sister's breast milk hit me. I squirmed in the stroller, trying to break out of my cozy confines, the strain and struggle tiring me out and forcing the previous evening's meal into the seat of my diaper effortlessly.

Mommy reached down and put her hand gently on my chest to stop my squirming and smiled at me before leaning forward and kissing my forehead just below the pastel pink knit cap I wore. "Would you like to see what we're here to get?" she asked, again without any expectation that I'd answer.

She grabbed her tablet and held it up near my tummy so I could see it and clicked on a tab at the top I couldn't read because of the smaller font and as the page loaded I felt like had I not just filled my diaper I would have at the sight before me. The header read "Wishlist" and below that were images of the items we were here to get.

The first item was a bassinet. "So you can sleep next to Mommy's bed so she doesn't have to go all the way to the nursery for your new feeding schedule." she'd explained.

The next item was an adult sized version of one of those play stations that you set the baby down into and they can spin around to play with everything on the hub around them but can't go anywhere. "So Mommy knows her baby girl is safe all the time." came the explanation.

The last item was an assortment of teething rings and soft toys dubbed the "New Baby Box" that also came with the choice of a year's supply of "Newborn" diapers, touted as "the thickest" diapers on the market, capable of holding the near constant dribbles and messes of even the tiniest adult baby or a year's supply of treatments and sessions at an adult baby conditioning center to "ensure that your baby's mindset matches your view of how little they should be".

I felt the tears forming in my eyes and tried with all my might to spit the pacifier out to protest but found that my struggles only resulted in more feverish sucking which soothed me to the point that I was just crying and squirming futilely like the baby she wanted to turn me into.

"Shh, Mommy knows this isn't what you agreed to, baby, but Mommy has always felt that you needed a more structured life and you've shown so much improvement with your behavior and attitude since we started this whole thing that she believes a fresh start overall will be just the right thing for us." she told me as she gently wiped my tears away. She set down her tablet inside the diaper bag and pulled me out of the stroller and onto her lap, cradling me in her arms and looking down on me with love in her eyes. "If you do this without a fuss, Mommy will make sure that you're the happiest baby in the whole wide world." she told me as she gently bounced me on her lap, the thickness of my diapers only allowing me to know what was happening because of the movement of the rest of my body.

I looked up at her and met her gaze, her eyes were filled only with love, no resentment or malice, nothing to make me feel that this new life was designed to be a punishment or a way to humiliate me, it was simply her want in life to have me be her baby in mind as well as life. I thought about it, wondering how much of a change this whole thing would actually be for me. I thought about my nephew, completely happy and content as an infant minded adult, I thought about his parents being happy to take care of him and how content my sister was with her life in comparison to how she'd been just a year earlier. I thought of how Mommy had yet to make any outing or activity embarrassing or degrading for me like some other parents we'd seen and I thought of how much I loved her and the promise I'd made when we got married to do everything in my power to make her the happiest she could be for the rest of our lives. I also thought of losing my teeth, becoming completely incontinent, and having every bit of what made me me stripped out of my mind by a process I had no idea of how scary or painful it may be. My mind wandered to the mush in my diaper and the feeling of wetting for probably the hundredth time since we'd gotten in line hours ago.

"What's it gonna be, baby?" she asked, seeing how deep in thought I was and had been.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Breast milk was amazing, but so was solid food. Diapers were fine, but mostly because of the tingles I got in my naughty parts when I used them, would that feeling be gone if I agreed? Would I always be a newborn or would I be allowed to grow back up at some point? I wanted to ask her these questions but the pacifier was so soothing and I couldn't manage to spit it out.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and babies of all ages and stages, welcome to Rockabye AB's first ever Black Friday sale!" someone in charge at the store declared before I could give her my answer.

I was moved back into the stroller as Mommy busied herself gathering everything up and took her position behind the stroller to push me into the store as the line began to move ahead of us and I wondered whether she would take the time to get my answer or if she'd decide for me before the crush of people bought what she wanted before she could. Maybe she would buy the things she wanted and then we could talk about it more once we got home. As we hurried into the store I began to feel sleepy again because of the blanket I was still wrapped up in and smiled at the thought that newborns did sleep a lot, and I did love a good sleep.

• Like 3

Not quite as scary as the Amazons but personality erasure is a hard nope for me ?. That's a clear peace I'm out signal.....

14 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Not quite as scary as the Amazons but personality erasure is a hard nope for me ?. That's a clear peace I'm out signal.....

I started out so good, with the best intentions and I got to a point where I was like "YourFNF is gonna bail on this" and then I tried to course correct and make it not so bad and I legitimately think this is the sweetest story I've written that wasn't personally about me, but this girl cannot stay away from the darkness, I'm sorry.

We can still be friends though, right? I mean, you're not gonna cross the street when you see me coming or something, right?

1 hour ago, RambleLamb said:

I started out so good, with the best intentions and I got to a point where I was like "YourFNF is gonna bail on this" and then I tried to course correct and make it not so bad and I legitimately think this is the sweetest story I've written that wasn't personally about me, but this girl cannot stay away from the darkness, I'm sorry.

We can still be friends though, right? I mean, you're not gonna cross the street when you see me coming or something, right?

It's fine *hugs*.

First of all, great story. Love the world-building. :)

I also have an objection to the idea of mind-erasure and permanent surgeries. But not for the same reasons as YourFNF. I find it completely implausible that something like this; striping away one's rights as an individual for "their own good", would ever be made legal as our society is founded on the ideal that everyone--even serial killers and rapists--have basic human rights that must be respected or else the entire society falls apart.

... Wow, that got way too political for my tastes. ?

also there was this one part:

17 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

I sucked on my pacifier as she opened countless boxes filled with countless packages of diapers of colors, patterns, and thicknesses that made trying to discern how many years of being in diapers she had planned for me.

Was there supposed to be an Impossible at the end of that sentence?

45 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

First of all, great story. Love the world-building. :)

I also have an objection to the idea of mind-erasure and permanent surgeries. But not for the same reasons as YourFNF. I find it completely implausible that something like this; striping away one's rights as an individual for "their own good", would ever be made legal as our society is founded on the ideal that everyone--even serial killers and rapists--have basic human rights that must be respected or else the entire society falls apart.

... Wow, that got way too political for my tastes. ?

also there was this one part:

Was there supposed to be an Impossible at the end of that sentence?

I had written a REALLY long comment that argued why I disagree with your assessment BUT it got pretty aggressive and I didn't like the way it was making me feel so I'll just say I disagree and thanks for reading. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

I had written a REALLY long comment that argued why I disagree with your assessment BUT it got pretty aggressive and I didn't like the way it was making me feel so I'll just say I disagree and thanks for reading. 

Been there before. I'm glad you chose to let it slide so as not to potentially start a flame war. You just earned yourself another Like from me today. :)

This scratches the surface of some political problems that are becoming each day more pressing.

There is a bunch of people who want our life "more structured", people who both control the infosphere technologies and have backmail power over the global economy.

The bottom question is: do we want stay free, or we wish to be kept "happy" in the bubble they are going to create for us while they keep sacking the resources of this planet, us humans included? 

Okay, here's the problem, this isn't some secret political statement or allegory about the Orwellian state we find ourselves moving ever closer to, monitored by an overbearing patriarchy, this is a story about people wearing diapers and acting and being treated like babies.

I know that the world is a scary place right now, and a lot of fucked up things are happening BUT not everything needs to have a message or be a soapbox for change.

Simply put, if you don't like the theme just move along, there doesn't need to be a discussion about your beliefs and how the story goes against them.

@Wannatripbaby this is what I was avoiding, but you act like me responding will be the thing that sets something off when you opened the door for political views that had no place here. 

Diaper Dimension stories deal with all manner of, let's call it what it is, slavery and abuse, and very rarely do those catch heat for being something that draws a correlation to current political and socioeconomic issues. I only know of one instance where that happened in one of Kimmy's stories and it was silly even then.

If a story starts to go against what you're into then bail. The story is over and done and if you were upset by it then it obviously wasn't for you, but commenting about why it upset you makes it feel like you expect the story to change and it won't. 

At the end of the day, unless otherwise stated, I write for me, to do something creative for myself that may or may not get read. Discussion about themes is fine but commenting in such a way as to bring real world issues into a fictional story where that's not the point derails constructive dialogue between the author and audience. 

The only reason governments were even mentioned in the story was to make the world feel less empty, that the events of the characters isn't happening in a bubble. I know it's a ridiculous notion that something like this could happen, just like I know it's a ridiculous notion that there was a squad of Civil War soldiers that were ABDL.

I've said my piece and I'm sorry if anyone got their feelings hurt, but let's all just go back to reading stories and masturbating to them, please and thank you. :)

• Like 1