LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has this ever happened to you?

Has this ever happened to you? I just put on a fresh diaper,  with plans to wear it to bed tonight. Not even 10 minutes, after putting this diaper on,  I felt like I needed to pass some gas,  well, it's not gas. It's a lot more than gas, and the pressure is building.  

I had no intention of pooping in my diaper tonight,  I haven't even we it yet, and I feel a big, squishy load about ready to come out.

• Like 1

Well I have had it happen and sometimes I do not have control so Ido not get the option right now to hold it and go and use the bathroom.  Sometimes it sucks but I still love my diapers.

8 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Has this ever happened to you? I just put on a fresh diaper,  with plans to wear it to bed tonight. Not even 10 minutes, after putting this diaper on,  I felt like I needed to pass some gas,  well, it's not gas. It's a lot more than gas, and the pressure is building.  

I had no intention of pooping in my diaper tonight,  I haven't even we it yet, and I feel a big, squishy load about ready to come out.

Well did you puppy your diaper?

Yes. Held it for a while,  then gave in and let it come out. Feels really good, sitting here now,  just wasn't planning on a messy diaper tonight.  

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Yes. Held it for a while,  then gave in and let it come out. Feels really good, sitting here now,  just wasn't planning on a messy diaper tonight.  

Oh I am with you I was not planning on one either but it happened to me tonight as well.

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

I find that messy diapers are often unplanned, but they're usually quite welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

About 3 weeks ago or so this happened to me. About an hour before bedtime she took me into the bedroom to change me out of my daytime diaper and put me in my night diaper. Like always Im  made to sit on the toilet before my night diaper is put on. About 45 min later my stomach started cramping while we were watching tv, and then I just messed my diaper. She then took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom and changed me into another night diaper and then we went to bed.

Had very bad direaha one time. Was about to leave for school but changed my mind after making a 30 minute trip to the train. Had terrible cramps so i wasnt going to go to school. Got back home and decided to put on a diaper since no one was home. Didnt even get the tapes on before everything came rushing out into my diaper. Empty myself out, taped my diaper up then went and played video games for a few hours.

• 3 weeks later...