LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Public

Hi Heidilynn,

Wow! It sounds like you are getting really popular down in Arizona. I wouldn't be suprised if you start popping up more and more in mainstream culture. If you were living in NYC you would probably already be receiving the same sort of publicity that the naked cowboy of Times Square is getting.

Anyway, I think you're great. Both the video and the newspaper article I read awhile back were very good. You are doing the ABDL community a great service and we couldn't have a better spokesperson. If we needed to vote for a president, I would vote for you.

Keep up the good work!

Hi BobbyC!

It's great to see so many positive comments to this thread and I thank you for yours. I, frankly, expected a flamefest. But, it's been hardly that. A few negs, but even those were fairly even-handed. Maybe, the community is not quite as fractious as it appears to be.

I miss New York and I never thought I'd ever say that, after leaving in 1976. But, I gotta admit.The greatest city in the world. Back then, I never would have dreamed I'd be doing what I'm doing today. I was was scared of my own shadow whenever I went out wearing. And at that, I was either wearing those "Farmer John" type overalls or the tightest jeans I could find that I could get over my diapers. Forget about the dress! LOL! There was no way.

Take care.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Let me start by saying that, despite my tremendous respect for Heidilynn's bravery, I disagree with most of the arguements made on this thread in defense of Heidilynn's actions, but I do not disagree her actions themselves. Mostly, I disagree on the stated intended results of this action actually plausibly matching the realistic results. The stated intended results being: greater acceptance of AB/DL and alternative sexualities in general, a less repressive mentality amongst "mainstream" society towards ideals that differ from their own, and changing the ideals of mainstream society. I support what you are doing 100% and in a barfight over this I would have your back, however, I think expression needs to be tempered by an understanding of what you want to accomplish and what, plausibly, will be accomplished. If all that is accomplished is that you get a kick out of this that's fine as long as that's what you admit to yourself, and if you're accomplishing a greater social good, more power to you, but I don't believe that you are.

In response to commentary that was not written by Heidilynn but instead was written by others in this thread:

It never ceases to amaze me how someone could claim to be completely open minded and yet in the same breath denounce the "moronic", "bigotry" that is supposed to be the manager of "mainstream" society and yet dosn't fufill your assumed obligation to accept your sexual fetish. I want to be the first brave soul to state that under this repressive regime, you're afforded the civil liberty to do, think, feel, say - and yes, express yourself sexually - however you want to (except in a certain, wait for it, popularized alternative sexualitie which is, indeed, subtally repressed, and I know no other instance of this other than Gay Marrige). If you don't believe this is liberal, travel back in time to Stalinist Russia and see the fruits of Marxism for yourself, by all means, try and find an AB/DL community while you're there. And what is the price for this borgoise liberalism? Other people are also allowed the liberty to do, think, feel, say, and express themselves sexually - and yes, even heterosexually - however they want to aswell. What does that mean, that means that it be impossible for your to plausibly, or even morally mandate what others do or do not find acceptable.

On to why I disagree with the intended results of these actions (other than for identity or sexuality) both Plausibly and Morally:

Plausibly, because your only logical aim, of course, wouldn't be to temper someone's sexual bearing which, as you know, is impossible, but instead it would be to increase their exposure to alternative sexuality in the hope that in some small way this would deminish the borgoise concept of sexual preference as health (or sickness) and subtally change the borgoise concept of sexual preference to mean just that, preference. However this in itself is a flawed mission because the only logical response for someone confronted with percieved vulgarity is to recindiate by minimalizing it with yet more vulgarity aimed in the other direction, thus, with more and more exposure (without mediation, outreach, or explaination) the sexual fetishist is confronted with more and more of the bane of the sexual fetishist, dirty borgoise humor. This means that the more you try to be taken seriously - accepted - through exposure (with lack of sufficent mediation, outreach, or explaination - which would be hard to come by in this case -) the less and less you will be taken seriously - accepted -, and the less and less the community as a whole will be accepted, because of your actions. So unless Heidilynn can convince me that she's pretty darn good at rhetoric and apollogy, which she hasn't, I can only assume that the result of this exposure would be vulgarity directed back at percieved vulgarity. All other options are manifestly uncertain.

And Morally, even if it were possible to convince everyone in the world that sexual fetishism is a completely natural form of self expression and is a matter of preference, not health, it would still be morally wrong to do so. Why? Even if you had access to all the pathos rhetoric and logos apology in the world and could "convert" everyone peacefully into a more accepting mentality some people in the AB/DL community, myself admittedly, get more of a kick out of the AB/DL experience simply because it ISN'T socially accepted. So you would effectively be diminishing someone elses sexual expirience so that you could have acceptance. And of course there would be other like minded people in our community for whom it would be net beneficial to gain more acceptance and if you want to way acceptance vs. the sexual turnoff of acceptance I'd be perfectly fine debating that but I believe that it's manifestly untrue to believe that a great deal of the thrill associated with sexual fetishes dosn't stem from the fact that they arn't socially accepted. And because of that the arguement for expirience of the full feelings of a sexual fetish outweighs any need for acceptance.

Again, Heidilynn I support you 100% in what you are doing, you, of course, don't carry the weight of social reform on your shoulders. And even if the exercise of going out dressed as a little girl is completely an exercise in identity or sexuality, and I believe it is, because it dosn't harm anyone and because it is your right I support you in it. However, I believe that any arguement for social reform or change coming from this kind of action, especially without any sort of rhetoric or apollogy, isn't plausibly possible and moreso, isn't even morally or sexually desireable.

Good luck in your endeavors though, don't forget that you have certain virtues that others lack, like courage.

Just a quick reply,

Everyone is free to agree or disagree with Heidilynn - however, I think it's important to read the newspaper article about Heidi as well as watch the video clip. Heidilynn is intelligent, well-spoken, and informative, but you can get that from her posts (I'm sorry, his/her?) and I think that that is very important.

Baby Mako and Sea Otter are two other examples of AB/DLs who are doing a great job of informing the world of who we are and that there is nothing wrong with us.

P.S. Heidilynn, I just moved from NYC and I think it was a great place to wear diapers - there are just so many people, of all different types, there that no one really seems to notice or care. Not that there are other downsides to living there...

Take care!

Let me start by saying that, despite my tremendous respect for Heidilynn's bravery, I disagree with most of the arguements made on this thread in defense of Heidilynn's actions, but I do not disagree her actions themselves. Mostly, I disagree on the stated intended results of this action actually plausibly matching the realistic results. The stated intended results being: greater acceptance of AB/DL and alternative sexualities in general, a less repressive mentality amongst "mainstream" society towards ideals that differ from their own, and changing the ideals of mainstream society. I support what you are doing 100% and in a barfight over this I would have your back, however, I think expression needs to be tempered by an understanding of what you want to accomplish and what, plausibly, will be accomplished. If all that is accomplished is that you get a kick out of this that's fine as long as that's what you admit to yourself, and if you're accomplishing a greater social good, more power to you, but I don't believe that you are.

In response to commentary that was not written by Heidilynn but instead was written by others in this thread:

It never ceases to amaze me how someone could claim to be completely open minded and yet in the same breath denounce the "moronic", "bigotry" that is supposed to be the manager of "mainstream" society and yet dosn't fufill your assumed obligation to accept your sexual fetish. I want to be the first brave soul to state that under this repressive regime, you're afforded the civil liberty to do, think, feel, say - and yes, express yourself sexually - however you want to (except in a certain, wait for it, popularized alternative sexualitie which is, indeed, subtally repressed, and I know no other instance of this other than Gay Marrige). If you don't believe this is liberal, travel back in time to Stalinist Russia and see the fruits of Marxism for yourself, by all means, try and find an AB/DL community while you're there. And what is the price for this borgoise liberalism? Other people are also allowed the liberty to do, think, feel, say, and express themselves sexually - and yes, even heterosexually - however they want to aswell. What does that mean, that means that it be impossible for your to plausibly, or even morally mandate what others do or do not find acceptable.

On to why I disagree with the intended results of these actions (other than for identity or sexuality) both Plausibly and Morally:

Plausibly, because your only logical aim, of course, wouldn't be to temper someone's sexual bearing which, as you know, is impossible, but instead it would be to increase their exposure to alternative sexuality in the hope that in some small way this would deminish the borgoise concept of sexual preference as health (or sickness) and subtally change the borgoise concept of sexual preference to mean just that, preference. However this in itself is a flawed mission because the only logical response for someone confronted with percieved vulgarity is to recindiate by minimalizing it with yet more vulgarity aimed in the other direction, thus, with more and more exposure (without mediation, outreach, or explaination) the sexual fetishist is confronted with more and more of the bane of the sexual fetishist, dirty borgoise humor. This means that the more you try to be taken seriously - accepted - through exposure (with lack of sufficent mediation, outreach, or explaination - which would be hard to come by in this case -) the less and less you will be taken seriously - accepted -, and the less and less the community as a whole will be accepted, because of your actions. So unless Heidilynn can convince me that she's pretty darn good at rhetoric and apollogy, which she hasn't, I can only assume that the result of this exposure would be vulgarity directed back at percieved vulgarity. All other options are manifestly uncertain.

And Morally, even if it were possible to convince everyone in the world that sexual fetishism is a completely natural form of self expression and is a matter of preference, not health, it would still be morally wrong to do so. Why? Even if you had access to all the pathos rhetoric and logos apology in the world and could "convert" everyone peacefully into a more accepting mentality some people in the AB/DL community, myself admittedly, get more of a kick out of the AB/DL experience simply because it ISN'T socially accepted. So you would effectively be diminishing someone elses sexual expirience so that you could have acceptance. And of course there would be other like minded people in our community for whom it would be net beneficial to gain more acceptance and if you want to way acceptance vs. the sexual turnoff of acceptance I'd be perfectly fine debating that but I believe that it's manifestly untrue to believe that a great deal of the thrill associated with sexual fetishes dosn't stem from the fact that they arn't socially accepted. And because of that the arguement for expirience of the full feelings of a sexual fetish outweighs any need for acceptance.

Again, Heidilynn I support you 100% in what you are doing, you, of course, don't carry the weight of social reform on your shoulders. And even if the exercise of going out dressed as a little girl is completely an exercise in identity or sexuality, and I believe it is, because it dosn't harm anyone and because it is your right I support you in it. However, I believe that any arguement for social reform or change coming from this kind of action, especially without any sort of rhetoric or apollogy, isn't plausibly possible and moreso, isn't even morally or sexually desireable.

Good luck in your endeavors though, don't forget that you have certain virtues that others lack, like courage.

Talk about your classic case of double speak. I commend you on your tact, but your grasp of the facts could use a little brushing up. Thank you for the kind words. However, I do not consider my lifestyle a "sexual fetish". True, there are many in the community for whom this has sexual applications. As for myself, I have been celibate, chaste, whatever you want to call it, for going on now, 11 years. I do not seek a sexual release of any kind through my actions or lifestyle. I just flat out enjoy it. Period. Now, to be totally honest here, when I was married, this had sexual issues and we both shared and enjoyed them. But, I am far beyond such mundane matters now.

Cuddles,

"People who from the outset are close minded and brainwashed will not change their views because of constant exposure to ABs in public, on the contrary, I think that this will just strengthen their prejudices. If you are dumb, with no sense of individuality, with no sense of self-insight, you cannot expect a reversal of atttitude."

I agree with you Necros, but only in the fact that these people will never change their attitude towards ABs. But I prefer to look on the bright side. These people who are blinded by hate, jealousy, or just plain stupidity are, after all, human beings, with yearnings for freedom of their own. If someone can demonstrate that it's okay to be yourself, no matter what public opinion or your particular peer group thinks about it, that you can still be accepted, as long as you are not harming anyone or committing some grievous crime, then hopefully they will no longer be bound by the chains of archaic, neolithic thinking. And, hopefully, the world will be a better place for all of us.

Thank you for the poz, Boz!

Cuddles,

LOL I never posted in this thread?! The guy you quoted was Necare not Necros lol XD

Ok while i'm posting why not state my opinion on the matter :3

Going against your nature is generally bad (except for a select few i.e murderers, rapists, etc). Now if your nature is to wear diapers in public then for goodness sake do it XD Why would one be worried what others might think?!?! As long as your yourself and feel good being yourself then its all that should matter. People with close mindedness will not change just because you say you wear a diaper and feel comfortable in them, they will still say hateful things and they will still ostracize you regardless of whether you like it or not! Now if every single one of us could get over these facts we might be able to change peoples perspectives. They might "tolerate" us but its gonna take MANY MANY generations before we are accepted and respected. (Take GLBTs their currently at the tolerance stage, their not yet respected and accepted by all, and they've been in the scene for almost forever!! Now just imagine AB/DLs!! We won't see any change in our generations or the next thats for damn sure!) Its sad though because we truly don't deserve all this hate, we're mostly peaceful people looking into a peaceful lifestyle ... nothing more nothing less.

Conclusion on the matter: Wear a damn diaper if you feel like it, and the fool who laughs ... well, you can at least say that you belong to the future generation of people who will not judge or discriminate just because you don't understand that persons reasons to be like he is. Peace, diapers and feel happy regardless of outside interference!!!

Necros~

LOL I never posted in this thread?! The guy you quoted was Necare not Necros lol XD

Ok while i'm posting why not state my opinion on the matter :3

Going against your nature is generally bad (except for a select few i.e murderers, rapists, etc). Now if your nature is to wear diapers in public then for goodness sake do it XD Why would one be worried what others might think?!?! As long as your yourself and feel good being yourself then its all that should matter. People with close mindedness will not change just because you say you wear a diaper and feel comfortable in them, they will still say hateful things and they will still ostracize you regardless of whether you like it or not! Now if every single one of us could get over these facts we might be able to change peoples perspectives. They might "tolerate" us but its gonna take MANY MANY generations before we are accepted and respected. (Take GLBTs their currently at the tolerance stage, their not yet respected and accepted by all, and they've been in the scene for almost forever!! Now just imagine AB/DLs!! We won't see any change in our generations or the next thats for damn sure!) Its sad though because we truly don't deserve all this hate, we're mostly peaceful people looking into a peaceful lifestyle ... nothing more nothing less.

Conclusion on the matter: Wear a damn diaper if you feel like it, and the fool who laughs ... well, you can at least say that you belong to the future generation of people who will not judge or discriminate just because you don't understand that persons reasons to be like he is. Peace, diapers and feel happy regardless of outside interference!!!

Necros~

I apologize to both of you for my getting your nicks mixed. An honest mistake. Maybe my regression has influenced a bit of senility, eh? Or, maybe a case of "lessdyxia". Hope not. Good posts by the both of you, nevertheless.

Cuddles,

PS: You bring up a point that is well taken. Who cares if people laugh? It is funny, after all. And I don't give a care if they're laughing with me, or at me. Just as long as they're laughing. I'm laughing right along with them. Laughter is one of the greatest "feel good" drugs around. And, it's natural!

"Baby Mako and Sea Otter are two other examples of AB/DLs who are doing a great job of informing the world of who we are and that there is nothing wrong with us."

Hi BobbyC!

I am not familiar with the Sea Otter nick, but I couldn't agree with you more about Baby Mako and his site "littleab.com". Great info, advo, stories, etc. The only thing is, I wish it was updated more. I realize, everybody has to "get a life" and I'm sure that's the reason why it is not kept up as I feel it should be. But, I am a great fan.

I was recently contacted by Howard Stern's people to do an interview and come to New York. I would have accepted, but they wanted me to pay my own way. Fuhgeddaboudit! (No Jew jokes, please!) I'd love to come back to the "Big Apple", but only on my own terms.

Cuddles,

Guest John_Q_Sample

First off, don't get me worng, I love Howard... totally funny.

BUT do you think appearing on his show could benefit you or the community in any positive way? I think he would pounce on you for a laugh and the audience would eat it right up... if ya don't mind going soley for the purpose of being held up for ridicule, go for it!

Personally it has been a life long dream to meet Howard... but I would never tell him or discuss my love affair with diapers!

First off, don't get me worng, I love Howard... totally funny.

BUT do you think appearing on his show could benefit you or the community in any positive way? I think he would pounce on you for a laugh and the audience would eat it right up... if ya don't mind going soley for the purpose of being held up for ridicule, go for it!

Personally it has been a life long dream to meet Howard... but I would never tell him or discuss my love affair with diapers!

Howard Stern has been shaking the world up now for how many, 20 years? I feel it would be a great experience to match wits with him and hopefully, score a few points for us. Howard did a show concerning ABDL lifestyle a few years back and even wore a diaper at one point, remarking, "Wow, this feels kinda good!" But, because of their budget, at the time that they asked me to be on a new show about it (I think he was about to lose his job. So, nu? What's new?), they couldn't offer me expenses. Oh well. That's showbiz.

Cuddles,

I remember that episode...but just the part that the whole crew was wearing diapers and that Howard didn't want to pee his because he had a date later and didn't want to smell like urine.

Going on the Howard Stern show would have been great. While there would have been a lot of jokes, etc., Howard has seen it all and he does have the ability to bring the personality out of the costume. You definitely need to be able to match wits with him but I would have no doubt that you'd be able to do that, Heidilynn.

On a side note, Howard does make the odd reference to diapers during his show and seems definitely interested when the topic is a girl peeing in her pants.

Ah well, maybe next time they'll offer you a bit more, Heidilynn.

Howard is purly entertainment. The last I sat and listened to his show, he was wishing his own mother dead because she gave his kids cows milk. She was on the phone pleading with to tell the truth, that he didn't mean it.

Someone like that could turn the tables in the bat of the eyes

Howard is purly entertainment. The last I sat and listened to his show, he was wishing his own mother dead because she gave his kids cows milk. She was on the phone pleading with to tell the truth, that he didn't mean it.

Someone like that could turn the tables in the bat of the eyes

When I went to Chicago in Aug. '92 to appear on the Springer show, I had no idea what to expect. I'd never even heard of the guy. When I got there, I met the other ABs that were to be on the show (Tommy and Denise) and also the pro-AB shrink (Dr. Mary Hogan) that was going to be on, as well. We all had a grand time the night before the show. The show paid all expenses, so we lived it up. We discussed what we might be expecting, but really, none of us had a clue. That is, until that next morning when the limo came to pick us up. The Anti-AB shrink (Dr. Butterworth), stayed at another hotel and when we pulled up to his hotel to pick him up, Mary (the pro AB shrink) saw him on the curb and said, "Oh no! We're dead!" I asked her what she meant and she said, "I've been on shows with this guy before and he's very experienced with the one liners. He's going to sound byte us into the ground!" I said to her, " Ahhh, don't worry. He don't know who he's dealing with here."

Anyway, we all prepped for the show ( excepting Dr. Butterworth) in the green room. They had also hired a pro Domme-Mommy to be on the show and Richard (the producer), wanted her to spank me at some point during the show and thought it would be good if I did something bad to earn it. Like, slap the mean old Dr. Butterworth. Tommy didn't think the spanking thing was a good idea and that got nixed (damn), but Richard still insisted that I do something to the doctor. I told him, "I'll do something, but I'm not going to slap him." I had brought along my plush toy bunny to the show and I waited for just the right moment. The moment came when Dr. Bitterworth (oops, Freudian slip), went on a rant about how we were all sick and blah, blah, blah. Well, I saw this as my opportunity and interrupted his rant, crying, "You, you, you...You're nothing but a narrow minded poopyhead!". I then threw the bunny at him, bopping him square on the noggin. That proved to be the most memorable sound byte from the show and Jerry uses it whenever he is promoting an airing of one of his past shows. When the show was over, I shook Jerry's hand and then extended my hand to Dr. Butterworth. But, he just turned on his heels and stormed off muttering to himself. Jerry then said with a smile, "Wow, I think you reeally pissed him off!" That made my day. Tommy and Denise thought the show went poorly and felt like we were blindsided by the audience and Jerry. But, I felt I had struck a blow in more ways than one.

Cuddles,

When I went to Chicago in Aug. '92 to appear on the Springer show, I had no idea what to expect. I'd never even heard of the guy. When I got there, I met the other ABs that were to be on the show (Tommy and Denise) and also the pro-AB shrink (Dr. Mary Hogan) that was going to be on, as well. We all had a grand time the night before the show. The show paid all expenses, so we lived it up. We discussed what we might be expecting, but really, none of us had a clue. That is, until that next morning when the limo came to pick us up. The Anti-AB shrink (Dr. Butterworth), stayed at another hotel and when we pulled up to his hotel to pick him up, Mary (the pro AB shrink) saw him on the curb and said, "Oh no! We're dead!" I asked her what she meant and she said, "I've been on shows with this guy before and he's very experienced with the one liners. He's going to sound byte us into the ground!" I said to her, " Ahhh, don't worry. He don't know who he's dealing with here."

Anyway, we all prepped for the show ( excepting Dr. Butterworth) in the green room. They had also hired a pro Domme-Mommy to be on the show and Richard (the producer), wanted her to spank me at some point during the show and thought it would be good if I did something bad to earn it. Like, slap the mean old Dr. Butterworth. Tommy didn't think the spanking thing was a good idea and that got nixed (damn), but Richard still insisted that I do something to the doctor. I told him, "I'll do something, but I'm not going to slap him." I had brought along my plush toy bunny to the show and I waited for just the right moment. The moment came when Dr. Bitterworth (oops, Freudian slip), went on a rant about how we were all sick and blah, blah, blah. Well, I saw this as my opportunity and interrupted his rant, crying, "You, you, you...You're nothing but a narrow minded poopyhead!". I then threw the bunny at him, bopping him square on the noggin. That proved to be the most memorable sound byte from the show and Jerry uses it whenever he is promoting an airing of one of his past shows. When the show was over, I shook Jerry's hand and then extended my hand to Dr. Butterworth. But, he just turned on his heels and stormed off muttering to himself. Jerry then said with a smile, "Wow, I think you reeally pissed him off!" That made my day. Tommy and Denise thought the show went poorly and felt like we were blindsided by the audience and Jerry. But, I felt I had struck a blow in more ways than one.

Cuddles,

Hi,

just thought I'd chime in here. First (and foremost) what kind of shrink tells his patients (or anyone) that they're sick? I mean where does this guy get off (or HOW does he get off)? You should have pointed out that serial killers, rapists, and child molesters look like everybody else! They're Scout Masters, Priests, and yes the guy next door.

How does dressing the way you feel comfortable with make you a sick pervert? If you're not hurting others, then where is the harm? I'm tired of the double speak in this thread too, "you're ruining it for the rest of us" and then, same post "I admire your pluck, your courage, the sheer balls you exhibit to be yourself".

Cut the crap, HeidiLynn you and the Naked Cowboy, you have created your own myths, you are the stuff of legend, cudos my friend.

Vic

It is the breaking the boundary ov the most perverse and sick situations which causes our society to evolve.

Provided that your actions are not harmful to the will of your-sell-f or ov any other creature indulge rather than abstain. Expand, be more complete

If you have the skill to go out in public and be fully comfortable with your harmless desires, then do not hold back.

In my opinion, it is the ones that live in fear, limit their desires, do not let themselves follow through which makes them feel good because he/she is afraid fo challenge another member of this society are the ones that are sick

You are not sick, you are a free, all the power and love to you.

Cuddles,

You know I remember seeing that, and I thought then, and still do, that what you did was the absolute worst thing in the world you could have done. You looked like a spoiled child, and no one takes a spoiled child seriously. You want people to accept you as who you are, that's fine, but when you act like a spoiled child, be expected to be treated like one.

You know I remember seeing that, and I thought then, and still do, that what you did was the absolute worst thing in the world you could have done. You looked like a spoiled child, and no one takes a spoiled child seriously. You want people to accept you as who you are, that's fine, but when you act like a spoiled child, be expected to be treated like one.

You're exactly right! Your reaction was the intended reaction Richard (the producer of the show), wanted people to get. A spoiled little baby. Well, I obliged him. But in my own way. If you had read the entire post about my appearance on the Springer show, you would have read that he even wanted me to slap the doctor and be spanked for doing that by the professional Domme-Mommy they had hired to do the show. If you had read the entire post, I think you'd have had a better understanding of what was really going on. I was there in the Green Room. You were not. Next time, do yourself a favor and read the entire post without jumping to conclusions and making a fool of yourself. Unless you have a problem with that.

Cuddles,

It is the breaking the boundary ov the most perverse and sick situations which causes our society to evolve.

Provided that your actions are not harmful to the will of your-sell-f or ov any other creature indulge rather than abstain. Expand, be more complete

If you have the skill to go out in public and be fully comfortable with your harmless desires, then do not hold back.

In my opinion, it is the ones that live in fear, limit their desires, do not let themselves follow through which makes them feel good because he/she is afraid fo challenge another member of this society are the ones that are sick

You are not sick, you are a free, all the power and love to you.

You are wise beyond your years, Kootzkoo. Thank you for the kind words.

Cuddles,

You're exactly right! Your reaction was the intended reaction Richard (the producer of the show), wanted people to get. A spoiled little baby. Well, I obliged him. But in my own way. If you had read the entire post about my appearance on the Springer show, you would have read that he even wanted me to slap the doctor and be spanked for doing that by the professional Domme-Mommy they had hired to do the show. If you had read the entire post, I think you'd have had a better understanding of what was really going on. I was there in the Green Room. You were not. Next time, do yourself a favor and read the entire post without jumping to conclusions and making a fool of yourself. Unless you have a problem with that.

Cuddles,

I did read the entire post, and maybe you should read mine. Had you gone up and slapped him in adult fashion I would have had no problems, but the appearance that you gave was one that a spoiled brat would have done. You looked like a spoiled brat, and that means that the first thing anyone who saw that is going to think is that all ABs act like spoiled brats. It's not a stereotype we need. Do you understand that? And no matter what the producers wanted you to do, you decided to act like a spoiled brat.

I go in public in my diapers, sometimes showing, sometimes not....sometimes ONLY in my diaper. I am not incontinent...I'm an Adult Baby and proud of it. I have worn in public MANY MANY times

I go in public in my diapers, sometimes showing, sometimes not....sometimes ONLY in my diaper. I am not incontinent...I'm an Adult Baby and proud of it. I have worn in public MANY MANY times

"The few, the proud...."

A few more of us and we may start a revolution. THAT would be something to be proud of!

Cuddles,

• 10 months later...

That the European Continent (or in-Continent. LOL!) has taken up the flag for us is not surprising to me. They have always been at the forefront of sociological change and culture throughout history. The US has always found itself playing catch-up. (Ketchup?).

Hello Heidilynn,

Pioneer gender researcher Henry Benjamin came from Germany to the US. The Heinz family is German.

Hugs, :rolleyes:

Kvetinka

While I have the utmost admiration heidilynn, for your courage to go out in public as a babygirl, I have my doubts whether this will make the general(moronic) public become more accepting towards the lifestyle. People who from the outset are close minded and brainwashed will not change their views because of constant exposure to ABs in public, on the contrary, I think that this will just strengthen their prejudices.

Who gives a shit! Society sucks anyway! Screw them and whatever they think!