LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This day started like any other. Brian Arb awoke to the ringing of his alarm and the sun peering in through the dormitory window. The honking of cars outside signaled that the world around him was awake too. However, Brian was assured as he saw the day on his phone's calendar: August third. Nothing happening today. Besides, it was Thursday and school hadn't started again.
Climbing out of bed, he opened the window to the calming air around him. The morning warmth had already set in, but it was pleasing upon his bare upper body as the sight of the city loomed before him. Today was going to be a good day.
The only difference that today brought was a moving van. It wasn't very large, but it was also closed so there was no telling what could be inside. Brian knew that school was starting soon, so he would probably be meeting the owner of its occupants soon enough. He thought that now might be the best time, especially if they needed help with settling in or getting the layout of the town.
Grabbing a shirt, Brian descended the stairs and made his way to the parking lot. Sure enough, bending over into the vans open doors was the driver.
She stood less than five feet tall, he could tell that. She definitely wouldn't come up to his chest, even if she were standing upright. Besides her height, the first thing that struck him was her natural deep red hair done in pigtails and hanging on either side of her shoulders. It ran down her back, curling softly at the end.
Brian could see that her outfit looked very interesting as well. Her shorts were hanging down all the way to her knees and were decorated with a strips of purple and light blue across them. Beneath those, he saw that her socks came up past her knees and were pink, with cat paw prints dotting them cutely. Her top, on the other hand was white, but he could only just make out the tank from this side of her backpack.
The pack was much bigger than she had any right to be carrying and looked like it could be full to bursting. The zippers were barely holding on and one or two were actually visibly loosening as he looked on. The neon pink and chartreuse bag was also covered in patches showing a bunch of characters Brian couldn't recognize.
Just as he took note of the weight it appeared to be carrying, she stepped back with a box and began to trip. Quick on his feet, Brian moved forward and caught her under each arm and grabbed the box with his hands alleviating the weight tolerably. He breathed a sigh of relief and then addressed the small woman in his arms. "Hi." He didn't quite have his bearings completely as he had just leaped forward and was handling what felt like a minimum of a hundred and fifty pounds, but he was trying to keep his voice  stable at least.
Glancing upwards to him, the girl looked quite young. Her face still showed signs of baby fat around the tops of her cheeks and her eyes were large and gorgeous spheres of brown speckled with green. Her cute button nose and natural pink lips only proved to  enhance her cuteness factor and made Brian blush as he saw her cheeks begin reddening as well.
"Hiya..." Her voice was soft like a pillow and quiet. She sounded as though she had barely been breathing since her incident.
"Um, let's get you back up." Brian spoke again, "Can I take some of that for you?"
Her expression still remained with her surprised look and her mouth slightly open, but she slowly nodded upwards at him. He leaned down to ground his feet before he set the young girl back onto hers and gently removed the large box from her hands and lifted it over her head. It wasn't heavy, at least not to Brian. but he was also pretty strong.
The girl stared up at him like he was a giant. He looked into her car and back at her. "Tell you what, you tell me your dorm number and I'll help you move this all inside. Deal?" She stared at him still, mouth slightly agape, before realizing that he was talking to her.
"Oh! Uh, sure, I guess. I'm, uh." Brian noticed her grabbing at her pockets and pulling a small paper out of her back pocket. He saw her bag was slipping open again and he could see inside just a bit as she stepped forward away from him. He could tell she had a few coloring books and crayons inside, but not much else. "I'm on the third floor, room 313." She spoke again, only slightly raising her voice.
"313? We can manage that." Brian replied. He adjusted the box in his arm so that he could carry another and he nodded towards the building. "Lead the way. You're gonna need to open the door before I can get in."
They ascended the stairs and brought all of her things to her room. The university provided a bed and desk, so that took care of a few things, but he noticed that she had quite a few boxes in her van. Once they had arrived, he set the boxes gently onto the ground and she pulled her backpack off, only now noticing that her zipper was coming undone. She looked at him quickly, but saw that he was looking away. She swiftly zipped it back shut and pushed it too the side. "Uh!" She started, awkwardly loud suddenly, "I think we should start grabbing the other boxes before we start unpacking." Brian was startled by this sudden outburst, but he stood up slowly and nodded, following behind her.

It took several trips to get all of her things into her new dorm but, by the end of it, Brian was happy to help. He always tried to help out if someone needed it and wanted to make sure that she had a good experience in her classes.
"Well," he said, laying a briefcase down next to her closet, "That's everything. Happy to help out." He turned to look at her to see that she was offering him a twenty dollar bill in her left hand. "What's that for?" He questioned.
"It's yours. You didn't need to help me, but thanks for getting all my heavy stuff up here." She pushed the money further out towards him, lowering her head and blushing as she did.
Brian held up his hands. "Hey, no big deal. I was in the neighborhood. Keep your money."
"But, you spent hours helping me! At least let me do something."
"Well, how about this." He reached his hand out and held it like he wanted to shake her hand and he smiled broadly. "I'm Brian. Brian Arb."
She seemed slightly taken aback by this. She blushed even harder and reached out to grab his hand, putting away her money. "Cindy." She spoke gingerly.
"Cindy, it's a pleasure to meet you. If you wanna pay me back, then meet me at the coffee shop down the block tomorrow, around eight. Let's just get to know each other and we'll work things out from there." Brian could tell that she was apprehensive and looked a bit skeptical, but she slowly nodded at him. His smile widened. "Great. I'll see you tomorrow then." He left her in her room to start unpacking, thinking back on the whole experience.
He was quite happy to have met Cindy. He could tell that she was a shy and a bit on the socially awkward side, but he didn't think anything of it. He just hoped that she would be a friend. He had needed to move a state over for college, so he was a bit short on friends and not many people who he had already spoken to were very genuine. Most freshmen just seemed like they were trying to pretend to be tough or to be more of a presence then they actually were. He admired that Cindy, at least, was shy but didn't feel fake.

The next night, Brian showed up to the coffee house around fifteen minutes early. He had on a dark purple polo that hugged his physique and khaki slacks and he was going to make sure to make a good second impression on Cindy. He wasn't sure how she took yesterday, but he wanted her to feel comfortable around him. At least then there would be nothing awkward if they both needed to use their dorms laundry.
Cindy walked in a few minutes after him. She had on a baby blue dress that came up to the tops of her knees and a red shrug that wrapped her snugly. Her hands were cover in gloves that matched her shrug as well and her purse was the same color too. Brian was impressed.
"You look wonderful." He said, walking over to her. She blushed again, as he expected she would by this point.
"Thanks." She said, shuffling her feet slightly in embarrassment. "You look good too."
"Thanks. Let's get something and sit down." He guided her to the counter and they glanced at the menu.
"I'd like a hot cocoa, please!" Cindy said, her eyes lighting up and her voice raising louder than Brian had heard her speak before. "And whipped cream too!" She rocked back and forth on her heels as she said this.
Brian glanced at the cashier and smiled. "I'll have one too then." He began reaching for his wallet, before Cindy grabbed her purse and pulled her money out.
"You helped me move, so I'll pay." She spoke as if she were trying to sound mature, but she only seemed more childish to him as she said it. He let her pay, anyway. He was happy to just be out.
As they sat, they began talking. Brian tried to make sure that he didn’t bring up anything awkward, but he wasn’t quite sure what would make her feel uncomfortable. He soon started to notice a small tick of hers: her tapping her feet to any music that came on.
“You a music junkie?” He said. She noticed her foot and pushed both of them underneath her, blushing again. “Hey, I didn’t mean it like that. It’s cute. I don’t mind.”
A minute of silence passed between the two of them. He couldn’t interrupt her thinking, but he also felt as the situation grew thicker on them by the second.
“...why did you want to do this? You don’t even know me…” Cindy spoke, small and scared, raising her arms to hug her chest.
Brian thought he had said something wrong. He held up his hands in defense. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it, I swear. I just-”
“No!” She interrupted. “Why are you even here? Why do you care?”
He paused, startled, but hurt. “Sorry. “ His voice lowered. “I just don’t like seeing people alone. I thought that you were, well, cute and thought that you might want a friend.” He felt strange. Normally, people wanted to be his friend, but it appeared as if the woman sitting in front of him was so apprehensive about opening it might be a lost cause. “Listen, I understand if you don’t want to be the kid’s friend here, but I’ll always be just down the hall if you need me. And thanks for the cocoa”
Brian stood up, feeling slightly defeated, but knew he made his best effort. As he walked past Cindy, he saw her staring at him, and she kept watching as he left. ‘Oh well,’ he thought to himself, ‘I tried. I’ll find someone else.’ 
He began to walk his way back to his dorm, knowing it would probably still be close to empty. As he reached the second crosswalk, he heard the pitter-patter of feet racing towards him. He turned in time to see Cindy coming up behind him, panting as she reached him. She grabbed at his sleeve and held it as she caught her breath.
“Can you take me home? It’s gonna be dark soon.” She said, voice sounding haggard from the run. He nodded down at her and waited for her to finish calming herself.
She regained her breath, but the walk still took longer than it should have. Her small legs and quickly tiring herself out took a toll he could see. By the time they returned to their building, she had to lean against it to catch her breath. Brian offered out his arms to her. “I could carry you the rest of the way. It’s three flights of stairs if the elevator is in use or broken.”
She glared at him for a few seconds before she relented. She climbed into his grasp and he began to hold her, one arm across her shoulders and down her back, while the other cradled her legs and met his hand at her lower back. The elevator was being repaired anyway so it was probably the safest bet.
Brian climbed the stairs to Cindy’s room and helped her get her door open. She was already dozing as they entered, so he just carried her to her bed and helped her get her shoes off. He laid her head down and pulled her blanket over her. She nuzzled into her pillow and slowly pulled her arms and legs closer to herself, smiling slightly as she was almost in the fetal position. Brian left as he saw how comfortable she was and how quickly she was dozing off.
He made it back into his dorm and began to mentally unpack everything that had happened tonight. This was his first time actually speaking to her for more than just a few words during the move and he wasn’t sure how to take everything that had happened. The one thing that kept coming back to him was she her last few questions:
‘Why did you want to do this? What are you even doing here? Why do you care?”
He felt hurt at that. He didn’t mean to make her uncomfortable. It had to be obvious. He wanted to be her friend. Maybe they could be more, but that didn’t matter. He didn’t have anyone here and, from the sound of her voice, she could use someone.

The night was a restless for Brian and he noticed the rising sun before he could even get any rest. He could feel the ache of his body from the tossing and turning, but his mind wouldn’t quiet. He was worried for Cindy. If she was upset with him, he would at least try to make it better, once she had time to calm down. Getting up, he made his way to make sure that she was ok.
Once, he left his dorm, Brian found that Cindy was still asleep. He  could understand. It was early after all so he could wait. He was, however, extremely hungry, so he went to eat.
By the time he had returned, he found that her car was no longer in the lot. Brian was upset about this, but he could accept her needing to be out. He wasn’t the owner of her life. He could apologize next time he saw her.

Over time, Brian decorated his dorm sparsely. He set up his desk, made sure he had his computer and games properly wired in, and had a microwave and mini fridge to keep any drinks and snacks he needed. He felt comfortable and happy, but he did miss seeing anyone he knew. The only things he knew that anyone else was doing was partying, so he started to try going with them. He went to several new groups and found common interests, but he just wasn’t sure if they were as interested in being friends or just partying.
Brian had to wait two weeks to see Cindy again. He always seemed to be on a different schedule than her and, whenever he tried knocking, she was out. He found a few other people to hang out with, but he couldn’t stop thinking about her. Something kept making him think back to helping her move and helping her back to her dorm.
Then school started and Brian decided to put that aside. He had studies and knew he couldn’t keep up with his scholarships if he was distracted by some random girl he never saw or by partying all the time. The others weren’t happy, but he wasn’t gonna let them drag him down. He knew he could rely on himself and he could make real friends if he saw them more often.
He was incredibly smart for his age, having gotten into college early on a full ride scholarship for in the field of psychology. He could read people really well if he could just see them. It almost felt second nature to him. ‘Your life is written in every action, every creased shirt, every discolored fingernail.’ He remembered saying that to a bully who told he had gotten expelled for smoking and his parents and school were keen to help him use this to the best of his abilities. He just wanted to make sure that he could help.
Brian arrived in class early, cleanly shaven and dressed in his khakis with a red button up shirt, and noticed how much larger the room was then he anticipated. He noticed that all of the desks he had anticipated were gone, replaced with large arm chairs and several chaises longes. On the chalkboard, he read ‘Your seat and partner are yours for the year. Choose carefully.’ As the only one in class at this point he walked around, testing the seats and looking for the one he felt most comfortable in.
The professor, Mrs. Harmon, walked in shortly. She was a young, looking no older than twenty-three, and had wild cinnamon brown hair but at her chin. She saw he was the only one in and smiled at him. Brian’s parents had known her when she was younger and they had been friends in the past. She had even babysat him when he was ten until he was fifteen. “Ah, Mr. Arb, a pleasure to see you in my class. I have to say, someone has grown up quite a lot since we last met. How’s the family?”
“Fine, Mrs. Harmon,” Brian replied. “They are worried about me being away, but I told them I would be fine as long as you were keeping an eye on me. Mom and Dad haven’t changed much since you last saw them though. How’s your husband doing?”
“I...don’t wish to speak of him today. He’s been getting under my skin a lot. I swear, one of these days, he’s going to end up out on his ass if he doesn’t straighten up.” Brian had never seen her get so emotional over anyone. He had known that her and Mr. Harmon had gotten married early, but he assumed that they truly did love each other once they moved. Hearing that she was upset about this made him feel nervous.
He began to walk over to her, leaving his bag in the chair he had chosen, and hugged her. She paused for a moment before hugging him back. “Thank you, Brian. I needed that today.” After a minute, they separated and he caught Mrs. Harmon smiling brightly.
“Just remember, you will always be Mrs. Harmon to me. I want to make sure that you can be proud of me too. So, let’s get to molding.” Brian made his way back to his seat and the others started to make their way into the room as well. There seemed to be an even divide in gender, he made note of, as they read the board and found seats. A few stayed with friends or significant others, while he saw just as many trying to just find a seat.
The class was merely a few minutes from starting and Brian saw that all of the seats were taken, save for the lounge chair beside him. Mrs. Harmon looked in his direction while she scanned the class and looked back at her chart before looking back at him and holding up a single finger. There was only one person left. He got nervous, hoping that it wouldn’t be someone that he would hate.
The door opened one last time, only a single minute from classes start time. The red hair was a familiar to him, but he couldn’t quite place it, the way it fell down her back in a braid as she turned to let the door close gently. Brian wasn’t sure who it was as she read the board, scanned the room and made her way to his chair.
At first, Brian only saw the sensible red dress she was wearing as she made her way towards him. Then, he began to notice a few smaller details, like her matching wristbands, entwined with baby blue and purple, and her XX hi sneakers that reached her knees and were covered with neon laces. He couldn’t be sure at first if it was her, but he had a suspicion. It was confirmed as she saw him closer and almost gasped.
“B-Brian?” Cindy said, in her surprised and quiet voice.
Brian’s eyes widened as he realized finally who it was. “Cindy? Good to see you.”
Her eyes were wider than any he had ever seen. She was startled to see him again, she could tell, but he wasn’t sure why. It wasn’t like he was stalking her. They went to the same school, so they were bound to meet eventually, but he didn’t imagine that they would be partners, and for the whole year. He didn’t know if his luck was amazing or terrible, but he could only hope that Cindy was at least nice.
The teacher gave a short speech, introducing herself and handing out her syllabus, before she started discussing what we were expected to learn. She even discussed the partners. We were together for the entire year and we would both have to pull our weight as much as possible. We were to be studying each other and getting to know each other like we were both going to be the counselor to the other.
“Now,” Mrs. Harmon said, winding down from her small lecture. “I want all of you to get to know your partner. I know that some of you don’t know each other, so I want you to at least know their name by the end of the day. I want you to understand that you both must learn the material and each other. The day is yours, but at least do something with your partner before your next class.”
Everyone began to go their separate ways, either talking in their small groups or leaving with the partner they had to do something else. Cindy looked at Brian and he looked at her for a few moments before she turned away shyly.
“Look,” Brian said, taking the initiative, “I’m sorry if I came off too strong earlier. I don’t really know anyone around here just yet and I was hoping to be your friend. Can you forgive me?”
She glanced back at him before looking at the ground, tapping the toes of her shoes together quietly.
“I understand you’re apprehensive, but we are partners, so can we at least make sure that we both pass?”
At that, Cindy did seem to come to an understanding. She nodded and then looked at Brian calmly. “Ok, Brian. We do have to do this together, so, at least for now, partners.” She reached her hand out and Brian shook hers back before her eyes widened in realization. She quickly reached into her bag and pulled out two suckers. She handed him one that was grape flavoured. “Here.”
Brian took it and laughed lightly before putting it to his mouth. ‘At least she is cute.’

‘Hey. Writing an essay, need something to eat. Can you grab me some lemon chicken from down the street? I’ll get you something too.’ Brian’s phone lit up. Cindy had messaged him. He smiled, getting up to grab her food.
They had been talking for two weeks and she seemed to be opening up to him. He could tell that she didn’t have many friends around here and was very pleased to be there for her. He was happy to have someone closer again too.
Their interests were pretty aligned as well. They both loved cheesy movies and energetic music, though his energy could lean more to metal and hers aired on the side of foreign pop. The two also found that they both wanted to get into careers for helping those that were less fortunate. Brian wanted to be a therapist for those of lower income, while Cindy wanted to help developing kids who may have issues. It made him feel like they had a bit more of a connection.
Grabbing her food, he made his way back to her dorm. He knocked and waited as she opened the door. The sound of upbeat K-pop was playing as she invited him in for the first time since she had moved in. The walls had trails of pink and yellow lights affixed on them, accompanied by wall supported candle holders and stuffed animals on shelves.
Cindy dug into the food Brian brought and he took in all the details.
“Cute.” He commented as Cindy looked up from her food. She blushed again, a recurring trend of her reactions to his compliments. “I like it. You shouldn’t think too much on others opinion.”
Her head lowered as she bit into her egg roll. “You’re the first to see it.” She said, mouth still partially full.
“Hey.” Brian said, raising his voice slightly as he gently bopped her on the nose with his index finger. “Don’t talk with your mouth open. What will your boyfriend say? Sorry, or girlfriend.”
Cindy looked up at him through her hair hanging in front of her face. She swallowed her food before speaking. “Don’t got one. Not really that interested in talking to most people.”
Brian could understand her there, what with everything he had been through in the last year or so of high school as well as the friends he was partying with before college started. “Don’t worry. If you want someone, I know that you could have them.”
Cindy blushed again. “Thanks, Brian.” Her dinner finished, she began to turn back to her essay, but looked at Brian again. “Hey, do you have class tomorrow?” He shook his head no. “I have a long day between classes and I need a few things. Can you get them for me?” She held out her hand and in it was a list and money.
Brian looked from her hand to her eyes and smiled. “No problem. Need me to hide the bodies too?”
Cindy snorted in laughter, before her face turned tomato red. “Oh gosh. No. they’re in the closet. Don’t go in there.” She smiled back at him. “And you’ll need this to get in while I’m gone.” In her hand this time was a spare key, which Brian took.

Granola bars? Check. Ginger ale? Check. Veggie chips? Check. Oreo's? Check. Goldfish crackers? Check. Chocolate syrup and Milk? Double check.
Eclectic was definitely a word to describe her snack choices. The few normal items seemed to be countered by something Brian would have found strange for someone her age to be getting. That being said, he had known his parents to love cookies and his papa wouldn’t drink anything save for water and root beer, so it wasn’t a bother.
The trip was short and, as Brian had no classes, he finished gathering the items quickly. He almost left but noticed a candy shop near him and decided to surprise her. He gathered a few types of chocolate and a few bottles of ramune flavors.
When he arrived back, he put everything away in Cindy’s room. He wanted to look around or wait to say hi, but he wasn’t sure when she would be back. Besides, he had to finish studying.

A quick knock on the door alerted Brian to the arrival of a guest and brought his attention to the time. It was getting late and he needed to be getting to bed soon. He turned his music down and opened the door to find Cindy, eyes beaming at him. She looked at him, staring into his eyes, before she jumped into the air and hugged him with her arms wrapped around his neck. He buckled backwards for a second but quickly grabbed himself on the wall.
“Thank you.” She whispered into his ear, her voice euphoric. “I really love it. I needed to stock up and I didn’t know who to ask to help me and I knew the mall would be closed before I got here and-”
“Hey,” Brian said, rubbing her back, “I got you. Don’t worry. We’re friends, right?”
Cindy had an errant tear roll onto his shoulder that he felt he shouldn’t address. “Yeah.” She sighed in relief as she said that. “You wanna come over to my dorm real quick?”
He nodded and followed her back to her dorm. Once inside, she pulled out a small plastic container with two cupcakes inside of them. One was obviously chocolate, while the other was vanilla. Over the top of it was a small bow and a tag that read “Happy Birthday” on it. Brian came to a sudden realization.
“It’s your birthday?” He nearly shouted, realizing that they left the door open too late. He quickly closed it and turned back to her as she began to giggle.
“I kinda didn’t want anyone to know but...you’ve been so sweet to me. I was going to tell you tomorrow, but you really are my closest friend.”
Brian walked over to her and hugged gently, making sure not to hurt the package. “Happy Birthday, Cindy. How old are you?”
Nuzzling forward into his strong chest, she muttered, “Nineteen.”
After Brain set her down, she handed them the vanilla cupcake. Brian had never tasted one as wonderful as that night. The company only helped to make it memorable.

The next two weeks of classes saw Brian and Cindy getting closer. They spent plenty of time trying to see each other between classes and they talked every night. The next Friday night, she brought cocoa to him in his room to study and watch movies. Each of them picked out something to show the other.
As she had warned might happen, Cindy began to doze partway into the movie he chose for the night. Brian found it cute, especially as she curled up in the chair next to his bed. He wrapped a blanket on her and gently placed a pillow under her head.
Getting up to turn the movie off, he grabbed a drink. As he went back to his bed, he noticed a small patch of wetness as he stepped past the chair Cindy was in. Curious, Brian lifted the blanket to find that her sweatpants were soaked across the legs and crotch area.
Brian wasn’t sure what to do. He knew about some younger kids wetting themselves in their sleep, but he never thought of someone this close to his age doing that.
‘Wait,’ he thought, ‘The diapers...those looked like they could have been her size. And she never wants me to stay at her place late...were those…’
He didn’t know what needed to be done about them, but he knew that she needed a change. He grabbed her spare key and went into her room. He didn’t think she would want him snooping around, but he knew that she needed a change.
He opened her closet and pulled open the first box her found. In it, was her diapers, along with several containers of wet wipes, two bottles of baby powder, a bottle of lotion, and a large diaper bag. This only confirmed it.
Brian grabbed everything he would need, put it inside the bag, and made his way back. As he opened the door, he prepared himself for the change and the talk that he knew was coming. There she was, still asleep in his chair.
Slowly, Brian pulled the blanket off of her and set it aside, noticing a small wet patch on it as well. Her pants were still drenched and he could tell that they might leak, when he realized that she didn’t even wake up from this. He couldn’t do this to her. He didn’t know how she would react and it was an invasion of her privacy and trust.
Gently shaking her, Cindy began to awaken at Brian’s attempts. Her eyes seemed unfocused as she sleepily smiled at him. “Hey, Brian. What time is it?” She rubbed her eyes, not noticing her predicament.
“Um…” Began Brian, awkwardly, “It’s just past midnight. Listen, Cindy, it...uh...looks like you had an accident.”
Confused for a moment, Cindy looked at him quizzically before the realization dawned on her. She reached down and felt the damp fabric on her legs as her face began to take on the scarlet hue familiar to her cheeks.
“I-It’s ok.” Brian stammered. “I got everything from your room. You can get changed in here. I’ll step outside if you want.”
Still flustered, Cindy just tucked her head downwards. She reached to grab the bag, pulling it onto the chair and tightly securing it as her arms intertwined over her chest. Brain turned to leave and left the door just open so that she wouldn’t need to open it, just in case anyone came by this late.
The rustling of a plastic diaper and the clicking of the container of wipes filled his ears. He hadn’t heard anything like this in several years. A bit taken aback, he turned his head slightly and noticed that the opening in the doorway didn’t let him see inside. He breathed a sigh of relief, not knowing if he could stop himself with if that temptation were there.
The smell of baby powder wafted towards him, gently caressing his nostrils. This smell was slightly familiar, just on the edge of memory. He knew it, but couldn’t place where.
Then tapes tearing and being stuck back. This was louder than the other noises and would have been noticed by anyone walking by, but no one did, thankfully.
“Ok, come in.” Cindy said again.
Stepping back into his room, Brian saw something that he never imagined: the cutest girl ever dressed in a diaper before him with nothing else covering her legs. Cindy was blushing so much that her neck was showing reddening signs.
“Wow.” Brian finally spoke. “Uh…” Cindy merely stood there, appearing to try to sink into the floor beneath her. “I...should probably clean the chair.”
From his closet, he procured a bottle of fabric cleaner and some towels. As he cleaned, Cindy sat on his bed. When he was finished with the chair and the floor, Brian turned back to her and noticed that she was crying.
“Hey, please don’t.” He set his hand on her bare knee as he spoke. “It’s ok. Everyone has an accident every once in a while. I don’t mind, honest.”
She looked up at him through her bangs. Her eyes were red and she softly sniffled back a sob. She then put her face into her hands, as if trying to hide. Brian moved his left hand to her shoulder and softly rubbed it. "Don't worry. I understand. You don't need to be embarrassed about it."
Slowly Cindy's hands came off of her face. She looked at him like she was relieved, but still hesitant. She nodded at him.
"Ok. I understand if you are too tired or if everything that has happened was too much, but I still want to be your friend. Do you?" Once again, she nodded. "I'm glad."
Brian moved to sit next to her on his bed and she gently moved to lay her head onto his shoulder. She sighed in relief and her breathing calmed. He could tell she was relaxing.
“So, what now?” Cindy said.
“Well,” Brian Began, “We don’t have class tomorrow. We could watch another movie or we could split.”
“I think that, after everything that’s happened, I need to lay down. Maybe we can talk tomorrow.”
“I understand. You're gonna need something to wear if you are going back to your room. I'll let you have a pair of shorts or something."

Cindy packed everything and went back to her room, both her and Brian feeling exhausted from the night, but with too much on their minds to sleep properly. Eventually, Brian was able to sleep.
The next week went by and they barely spoke of the event. The only time it came up was when they were going to spend more time in and Brian told her to remember to make sure to get her ‘night aid’ in case of issues. Cindy was grateful he didn’t say it out loud when people were around.
Friday night came again and it was Brian’s birthday. Cindy wanted to make it something special for him, so she offered to make him dinner in the communal kitchen. He agreed.
Brian never knew Cindy could cook, but was not going to turn down a free meal. He was excited to see what she could do. When she walked in, he saw her dressed in a way he hadn’t before. She was clothed in a knee length, sleeveless maroon dress. She was stunning.
The dish she brought smelled exquisite and he could see she had not skimped on anything. Before him was the most gorgeous steak dinner he had ever seen. The flavours were sublime to him and he was finished before he could realize how quickly he had eaten. Cindy giggled at him. “Hungry?”
“Yes, but it was also fantastic.” Brian stated
“I’m glad you liked it. Now, what do you want to do?”
“I’m low maintenance. I’d be ok to just stay in and watch movies again.”
Cindy giggled and blushed. “That sounds lovely.”
They both made themselves comfortable again and they were almost halfway in before Brian asked her the big question:
“Did you remember to put your diaper on?”
Cindy blushed hard and looked at him like a deer in the headlights. “Um...no. I brought them, but I didn’t know what to expect.”
“Do you need to change? I can leave again.”
Cindy looked down and started playing with her thumbs. “I was, actually, thinking that, maybe, if you wanted to, could you please, uh...diaper me? I can walk you through it.”
Now it was Brian’s turn to blush. He was shocked that she would suggest that, but at the same time, he was intrigued. He wanted to do this and that surprised even him. He placed his hand on hers and said, “I can do that.”
She smiled and pulled her bag closer, opening it to reveal the supplies inside. Brian reached in and started pulling everything out. Diaper, wipes, lotion, and, lastly, a changing pad. He laid the pad across his floor and patted it, looking up into Cindy’s eyes as he did. She sat down on it and leaned back, making sure to still be able to see and walk him through the process.
“Do you want me to remove those?” Brian commented as he lightly pinched the baby blue sweatpants she was wearing. She nodded in affirmation and he slid both the pants and panties off together.
Seeing her vagina was not what Brian was expecting. He had never had sex before, but he had seen a lot on the internet, but this was different. She had a small patch of curled, blonde hair over her lips, but nowhere else, nor did she have stubble or any other marks of shaving. She just must not get very much hair.
Getting to work, Brian wiped her down gently, trying to make sure that she was completely clean. Cindy looked so relaxed as he continued, appearing like she could drift to sleep at any point during this exchange. He was very happy at how calm she was about this.
After her wipe down, the lotion came out. His hands rubbed from her abdomen down to where her thighs met her butt. Unconsciously, he did squeeze a small amount around there, but she didn’t seem to mind. Completely clean and now properly moisturized, the next step was clear.
The diaper in his hand was different then the others from before. Though it was in the same size, it was completely purple except on her butt where it had her handwriting on it: Spank me! A smile came to Brian’s face, but he kept at his task, lifting her butt from the pad and sliding the diaper underneath, before lifting the front up and over, taping it snugly onto Cindy, then checking the tabs to make sure there wouldn’t be any leaking.
His job done, Brian petted the front of her diaper. Cindy moaned slightly and sat up, smiling brightly and looking very childish. She hugged him and kissed his neck. “Happy Birthday, Daddy!”
Taken aback, he pulled away from the hug. “Daddy? Do…” Not very often did it happen that he lost his words, but this was one of the few times in their friendship he had. He looked at her and, slowly, the words came out of his mouth. “Daddy? I c-can do that. I can be your daddy.”
Cindy’s cheeks flared a bright red as she hugged him closely, a shy smile covering her face. The embraced lasted almost a minute before they pulled away and sat on Brian’s bed to watch their movie, with her panties and sweats still laying on her floor.
Nearly an hour into the second movie, Brian heard Cindy snoring softly. He smiled to himself and began to slide a blanket over her until he noticed that she had wet herself by the feeling of a wet sheet on him. He gently roused her from her sleep, not wanting to be too mad.
After cleaning the bed, Brian removed the sheet and sat Cindy in his chair. “Cindy, how come you are so wet? You’re leaking.”
Cindy looked sleepily at Brian, now standing over her. “I wet, um, I just after we stopped hugging...and it was a big one. I had to go a lot during the movies too and I must have let it go when I was sleeping…” Her voice trailed off at that and she looked away, her blush nearly maroon on her cheeks.
“You should have told me. I can change you. But now you messed up my sheets.” A thought then occurred to him. He wasn’t sure how she would take it, but he wanted to try. He sat back on his unmade bed and patted his lap. “Get your diapered butt over here, little lady.”
Cindy’s eyes grew wide and her cheeks flushed. This look was much different from her normal, embarrassed state, she looked like she had seen a ghost. The color came back to her cheeks and she slowly stood up. “Um, that’s ok Brian. I can-”
“No Cindy. You wet your diaper and didn’t tell me and you have ‘Spank Me’ written right across your butt in your own handwriting. If you didn’t want me to do this, you wouldn’t have done either of these things.” With that, he patted his lap again. “I know what I’m doing, sweaty. This is for your own good.”
Cindy’s head lowered and her chin touched the base of her neck. Her hands clasped in front of her sodden diaper and she slowly inched forward. When she reached Brian, she leaned forward and rested her padded front onto his lap with her tiptoes touching the ground and her upper body hanging loosely off of him. Brian placed his hand onto the spot with her writing and started to rub it.
“This is going to hurt me a lot more than it hurts you, but it’s for your own good.” As he said this, he lifted his hand and, when the sentence ended, it came down.
The reverberations felt strange travelling up Brian’s arm as he spanked Cindy. He had never done this to anyone before, but he found that he did enjoy it. The way he felt in control made him smile. Even the plastic, slightly loose and squishing from the earlier wetting made him really excited.
Tempered were the blows coming down on Cindy, Brian being careful to not hurt her more than a small amount. A bit of fun was fine, but it would be bad if he left any bruising or damage. All he wanted was to play with her and make sure that she wouldn’t do it again.
After ten spanks, she was lifted from his lap, the redness on her face spreading down to her chest. She hadn’t been crying or anything, she merely looked like she was embarrassed. Brian stood up and kissed her on the forehead gently.
“Daddy has to go take care of the sheets you messed.” He said, pointing to the corner next to his closet, one that no one would see unless they entered the living space of his room. “I want you to stand in the corner and face the wall until I get back.” Patting her butt one last time, he watched her as she took her place, facing the walls, and he went to start his soiled sheets washing.

Once the sheets were started, Brian returned to his room. As he closed the door and entered, he found Cindy still facing the wall, but her legs were crossed and she was holding her arms in front of her stomach. Unsure what had changed, he stepped forward.
“Cindy? What’s wrong? Are you ok?” He gently placed his arm on her shoulder and turned her to face him. No resistance was offered, but she wasn’t looking him in the face. “I’m sorry. If you want me to, we won’t talk about this and we don’t have-”
“NO!” She said, more firmly than any other time he had ever spoken to her. Her blush had receded and she look Brian directly in the eyes. “I just- um...I liked it. A lot, actually. I wanna know if you would like to do that more. I have toys and things and, if you wanted, you could be my daddy more.”
Brian was stunned. He had really liked it too and hadn’t been able to stop thinking about it the entire time he was doing laundry. “Oh.” A small pause followed as everything she had said caught up to him. “Yeah. I can do that. Anything for you.”
Gently she pressed her face into his chest and the rest of her body slowly followed suit until they were only separated by the small amount of clothing they wore. His arms wrapped around her again, the presence of each other calming.
Cindy spoke up again. “I really have to go potty again and I didn’t want you to be mad, so I held it while you were gone. I wanted to ask where you wanted me to go.”
Brian laughed, then lifted her up and carried her into the bathroom. Setting her next to the toilet, he removed the soaked garment from her waist and guided her to sit down. He slowly ran his hand over her hair, petting her gently to help relax her, and leaned down to speak as softly as possible. “That’s a good girl. Daddy wants you to be happy and let everything go. Go potty for me, sweaty. Just relax.”
The sound of water cascading into the toilet told him that she had relaxed quite a lot, the sounds signaling the relief of her bladder. Cindy sighed as she urinated. Neither one of them had an experience like this before, from either side, but both of them were very happy to be sharing this together.
As she finished, she sat back and let out another sigh. She reached for the toilet paper, but she was stopped as she saw Brian holding it. He made sure to wipe her slit carefully to clean any excess before he dropped it into the toilet and flushed it for her.
She was lifted again. The next trip they made was back to the living room as the changing mat was being used for the second time that night. Laying her back down, Brian began his work of recleaning her, wiping her down again, lotioning her, and diapering her, this time in her pink, princess themed diaper. Finishing the task, he took the garment and wipes and threw them away, making sure to wash himself afterwards.
Cindy was laid back in the bed again, her cheeks slightly red again, but her smile as wide as could be. ‘She is gorgeous.’ Brian thought to himself as he kissed her on the forehead again. “I have to go and take care of the sheets. Don’t stop being cute.” Her blush spread as her knees touched and her hands came up to her chest, but her smile didn’t leave, only being accompanied by an adorable giggle.

Brian returned as quickly as he could, having rotated his sheets. He couldn’t contain himself with how this was making him feel really good. It was nice to take care of someone in this way. Nothing felt like this.
When he returned, Cindy was asleep again. She looked incredibly happy and peaceful. He pulled a blanket over her to keep her warm and moved into his chair.
He began to consider what was going to happen between them. Did he really like her? He thought he did, but he was repetitious of jumping into another hasty relationship. Did she like him? She obviously trusted him, but that didn’t mean that she loved him or anything. What about the ‘Daddy’ thing? Was he ready to be this responsible for her and himself? He barely had any money, only a small amount from his parents each month to help him live.
He would have to get a job, which would definitely pull him away from her. They would only see each other during class, maybe weekends or whenever he didn’t work, and when he ate or when he had to be sleeping. Would it really be great for them to be separated like that? Would she even want him if it would mean barely seeing each other until they were out of college?
His thoughts were interrupted as Cindy rolled over and looked at him, eyes slowly blinking off the sleep. Her smile widened as she stretched and yawned. “Hey, birthday boy.”
Brian looked down at her, cute as ever, and couldn’t help smiling back. “Hey, you. Still dry in there?”
“Mmmhm.” She nodded. “I’m fine.”
“Good. You still tired? Stay up a bit too late past your bedtime?”
Cindy stuck her tongue out at Brian and made a noise as she did. “I am still tired. Maybe I should go back to my room.”
“That’s fine. I had a lot of fun today.”
Cindy put her pants back on and began putting her stuff into her bags. “It was a dream come true. Thank you.”
Brian hugged her as she stood back up. “I had fun too. If you ever need a Daddy again, I’d be happy to oblige.”
Cindy blushed again, but less then before, almost like she was enjoying or getting used to it. As she was nearing the door, he spanked her butt once again, a bit softer than when she was on his lap but enough that she could tell it was intentional. She froze for a second, hearing the crinkle and basking in the pressure of his hand. Then, she bent over, pushing her butt out towards him and swaying her hips side to side.
Brian pulled back his hand and spanked her again, as hard as he was earlier, five more times across her diapered butt. Each slap coming down only made him want this more. He wanted to be her Daddy. He wanted to be here for her.
After the fifth, he kept his hand resting on her and began to rub her butt in small circles. She sighed and held her arms outwards to steady herself against the door. He couldn’t help himself as he saw this as he slowly lent over and kissed her diaper clad butt, eliciting a squeal from Cindy.
“What was that about?” She said, blush intensifying.
Brian shrugged. “What can I say? You have a wonderful butt. It’s a lot of fun.”
Cindy just turned around, giggling again, and left him alone in his room.

Another few weeks of classes, social calls, and making sure to spend as much time together as they possibly could followed Brian and Cindy. Brian wanted to do everything with Cindy and she seemed to reciprocate. They were only apart when studying or when their classes conflicted.
Brian was conflicted however. He could tell that he didn’t just want to be friends with Cindy like this. He had changed her diaper, spent late nights talking about everything from politics to coffee preference, he’d even listened to her pee as she used the bathroom, but he couldn’t tell what she wanted from this. She liked calling him Daddy, but was that just a game? He had to know.
Friday night came again and he was ready. He knew that he had to ask her tonight. If she just wanted a friend, he would accept that and would make sure that she didn’t feel awkward. No pestering, no anger, just friends was fine if that was what was to come.
He didn’t want to think about losing her friendship forever. It made him really nervous. If she didn’t like him, could she stand knowing that he liked her? If she didn’t want to be friends, could she even work with him in class?
A knock came at his door. He knew it was her. The moment of truth was here. He opened the door and saw the most gorgeous girl in his life again, two bags draped over her shoulders and a third in her hand, the telltale bulge of her diaper in her shorts. As he let her in, the nerves kept climbing and he almost felt like he would explode from the pressure.
Cindy set everything on the floor in front of the entertainment center and came back to hug him after the door was closed. He could smell gentle hints lavender and honey on her today. ‘Maybe she has a new soap or lotion on.’ Brian liked it. The scent was calming him as was the feeling of holding her again.
“Hey there, Daddy. How are you tonight?” She said, her voice raised in excitement.
Brian sighed. “Better now that you are here. Listen, I need to talk to you.” As he said this, he pulled away from her and moved his hands to her shoulders.
Cindy looked at him quizzically, cocking her head to the side in the most adorable way he had ever seen. “What’s up? If this is about wetting, don’t worry.” She unbuttoned her jeans and showed off a teal nylon garment over her diaper. “I’m covered, in more ways than one.” She giggled as she finished her statement.
Brian smiled. She had become more open with him and it was becoming so cute and easy to share these things, but it wasn’t what he needed right now. “No. I know that you won’t. I just need to ask something about...this.” He took one hand from her shoulder and pointed between the two. “I need to know what you want and what we are.”
Cindy still seemed confused. “Us? We’re friends, right? Or do you mean you being my Daddy and me being your little girl?”
“No. I mean, kinda. I love having you as my little princess,” she blushed at that, having never heard him call her such before, “but I need to know something else. I...do you want me to be more than your Daddy?”
Cindy’s eyes grew at that and her blush, having become less and less prevalent around him suddenly returned. She dropped her head slightly, not daring to look him in the eyes. “UM...what do you mean, Brian?”
‘She called me Brian.” He thought. ‘She hardly calls me that anymore.’ The nerves begin to rise again and Brian moves to sit down, motioning for Cindy to do so as well. As they do, Brian continues, facing downwards as the embarrassment takes hold of his words. “I like you.” The sentence came out slowly, as he knew he had to pick his words carefully. “I really like you. These past few months have been very fun and I’m so glad you opened up to me. That being said, I felt that you should know that I actually really want to be more than just your friend. I really want you to know that I think I love you.” With everything said, he raised his head to look her in the eyes.
The redness on her face had reached critical levels. She was wide eyed, her smile was gone and she looked stunned. There was no sound between the two of them, save for breathing. Cindy finally spoke up. “I...I...You don’t want to be my Daddy anymore?”
“Of course I do. I love it so much.” He quickly responded. “I just want to know if you want to also, you know, date me. Like, go out, see a movie, have a picnic at a beach, that sort of thing. I want to know if you could see us in a relationship.”
Cindy still looked at him like she couldn’t believe the words coming out of his mouth. She looked down for a moment and then lifted her head back up smiling while tears were running down her cheeks. “Yes.”
Every inch of tension began relieving itself in Brian’s body. He couldn’t help but to lean over to her and hug her. She began to hug him back, a small moan escaping from her lips. “Thank you.” He said, almost crying himself.
A sniffle escaped from Cindy as she laughed for a few seconds. “Thank you, Daddy.”
Brian squeezed her tightly in his embrace as he began to think about everything that had happened, settling back on their first meeting. He was so happy he offered to help her move in. Now, the best girl in the world was in his arms and wanted to date him. He couldn’t be happier. As he pulled away from her, Cindy leaned back into him, kissing him directly on the lips. He stood corrected.
This kiss melted him. He couldn’t believe how good her lips felt and how it felt to be this intimate with her.
Slowly, their lips came apart. Their gazes met again. Smiles returned to both of their faces as the realization of what had just happened came to them, both of their faces turning red to match.
“My diaper is still showing.” Cindy whispered, eliciting a laugh from Brian. He reached down to her pants and began to try to push the button back in before he was stopped by her hands. “We can always take these off. It’ll be easier to change me.”
They both began to take of her pants, Brian working his hands to the back of her hips while Cindy slid down the front side as she stood. It was slower than if one of them was doing it, but they didn’t care. The pants hit the floor and he pulled them off of her legs, leaving her in just a long sleeve pink shirt, her diaper with a heart on the front, and her teal cover.
“Does my special little princess need to go potty?” Brian said, his hands sliding up to rest on her thighs and gently rubbing them.
Cindy moaned and softly threw her head back. “Yes, Daddy.”
“Do you want to use your diaper or the potty?”
The blush returned and her hand raised up as she bit her thumb in excitement and embarrassment. “Can I go potty in my diapee, Daddy?”
He smiled and kissed her stomach through her shirt. “Of course.”
Cindy’s thumb went completely into her mouth as she began to wet herself. The noise of her urine soaking her diaper made Brian smile, knowing how much it made her happy and knowing it meant she would need a changing. The heart on the diaper began to shift its color, but the teal only made it appear to go from grey to a slightly different grey. She finished with a moan as the noises ceased.
“Feel better?” He said, patting her diapered butt.
Cindy nodded. “Mmmhm.”
“Good girl. Now, does my little princess need another diaper on?” She stared down at him, her eyes softening again as she nodded. “Such a good girl, and so big, telling Daddy when she has a messy diaper. Soon you won’t even need them anymore.”
“NO!” She whined, playful but firm. “I wanna wear my diapee all the time. I don’t want to grow up.”
“Ok, ok. I understand. You can always be my little girl.”
She smiled back at him, removing her thumb and sticking her tongue out.
“Now that is where I draw the line.” He lifted her up, her squealing and giggling as he did so, before setting her on his lap. She recognized this position and began to shake her butt back and forth.
“Daddy wouldn’t hurt me, right?” He could hear the suggestive nature in her voice.
“Daddy knows what’s best for her, so he will if she need it.” With that, he pulled down her diaper cover and began to spank her. He was more forceful than last time. She was moaning with each time, enjoying every blow that came down on her padded behind.
As the thirtieth smack came down, Brian stopped. Cindy was panting from the ordeal and was smiling broadly. He picked her back up and set her onto the ground as her began to get the changing supplies from her bag.
“I think my little princess can get a changing now. Then we can have more playtime.”
Cindy smiled up at Brian as he beamed down at her. They were both so happy and they were both ready to start a new chapter of their lives together.

• Like 5

That was wonderful. ♡♡♡♡ You took your time setting everything up and it made the pay-off that much sweeter.

One thing I would've done differently is post this in multiple parts. It was quite a lot of reading to do all at once, at least for me. Plus it gives people opportunities to comment on specific parts they liked/disliked.

• CandaK changed the title to Brian & Cindy