LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriend is Untamable

My Girlfriend is Untamable

So this is a fast wild story loosely set in the keeperverse because I had a lewd thought and decide to jump on the bandwagon… Once again shout to Sophie’s generator for brainstorming. So yeah NC17 content a head.

It’s pouring rain from a leaden sky in the human city of Liánhuā on the planet Shinaria. One century after contact and this world was a rare bright spot in interstellar relations. Shortly after landfall, Marissa Alveus leader of the first contact survey encountered on the mysterious fox like people. Both we’re surprised that a human instantly formed the kind of empathic link that only Shinari could normally form with each other. The Shinari’s playful, emotive creativity and psy-talents led to quick integration. Although there were quite a few cultural hurdles to overcome….

All of this is not even close to being on the mind of twenty-three-year-old Jennix as she get’s off the mag tram from work. Working as a ships design engineer/areo-architect for One Galactic Gov is extremely rewarding but getting home with her freshly styled red hair soaked after a ten-hour day is not exactly her idea of fun. Still only a few more days like these tops, before they hit overtime regs… Unless there’s a war… Jennix shudders at the thought. At least there’s Numa….

She had been so shocked when it happened. Fresh out of Uni and just arrived for her first civ. posting. There she was a Shinari on the mag tram. A moment of eye lock was all it took. Like someone had choke slammed her soul. The wave of love, fear, panic, joy; she almost passed out. The next thirty minutes were spent on the platform as the medics examined both of them. They could’ve rejected the bond but after some counseling they decided to go for it. That was how Numa became not just her third girlfriend but something so much more….

And speaking of Numa.

As she steps through her apartment she is greeted by 1.8m of naked very overexcited Shinari and promptly bowled over. “Hey sweet girl!” Jennix laughs her exhaustion and sour mood forgotten as Numa excitedly licks and kisses her. “Miss me?” In this state all Numa can do is whine an excited “Yesss!” Before going to nuzzle her neck and breasts. Her bright blue eyes, sharp facial features and larger pointed ears are crystal clear however… As are the waves of love, adoration and yes… arousal coming over their link. It’s overwhelming and intoxicating as Jennix can feel her own sex dampening in response causing her whole body to flush and go deep red in places. The Shinari feel everything deeply… and right now she is getting the full force of a randy shinari girl that she loves deeply and mutually. Neither of them stand a chance.

And apparently neither does her smart skirt as Numa let’s out a little pee. “Damn it Numa!” Numa whines nervously but can tell Jennix is really mad. “Your just extra wild today huh? Not even fully house broken?” Numa just makes whining noises and nuzzles. “Oh shit!” Jennix gaps as Numa begins to hump her leg. Shinari have very human looking vulvas. The retractable phallus however… She still hasn’t gotten used to how her girlfriend has three knotted ridges on her equipment.

It’s all too much and Jennix finds herself rolling onto all fours, signaling submission to Numa who whines excitedly rucking up her skirt and sniffing at her pantie and tights covered mound. There is a loud rip as Jennix lets out a surprised yelp, squealing and moaning as Numa tears the offending garments away with her teeth and begins to lick. Jennix is by this point a panting mess, dripping onto her girls face and the entry hall rug. One small orgasm later and Jennix call feel her girlfriend’s climbing on top of her. At 1.5m she is basically buried. Breathing hard and tensing she knows what’s next.

“Oh shi’fu NUma!!!” Jennix screams into the rug as she is mounted in one hard go. Both are basically insensate as Numa’s instincts take over and she fucks her bonded, her love, hard. For Jennix there is only the bond feedback and the three large knots pulling and tugging at her clenching bag with each movement. Numa whining and panting as she nips at her bonded’s neck leaving a trail of love bites. There is a building pressure behind her forehead and everything explodes into stars. Neither caring about how loud they are. As they jointly ride the explosion echoing reverberating over there bond before collapsing in exhaustion

Minutes later…..

An exhausted Jennix cries as she feels her bladder let go. To exhausted to move all she can do as ley there as she floods the rug the puddle even soaking the back of her shirt. Numa wines and nuzzles her before adding her own puddle to mix. As if to say “See? No big deal…”  and just like that the fear and embarrassment vanishes. She finds herself laughing and crying in relief as she holds Numa tight the two of them fading out.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Great start looking forward to more.

Thank you :D

56 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

This had just the right amount of set-up and exposition before getting into the action. I know a lot of author's who could learn a thing or two from you about making a story too front-heavy. :D

:blush::D

Very good. The equipment was different. It has me curious as to what exactly you are envisioning. I would have liked to give this a like but was just informed I don’t have any to give. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

Very good. The equipment was different. It has me curious as to what exactly you are envisioning. I would have liked to give this a like but was just informed I don’t have any to give. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

Glad you enjoyed :D