LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Increased Media Attention:

RMS401

PS You like to argue, don't you? "Would that be correct?"

Yes. But, I prefer to think of it as "scrimmaging". It sharpens me for the Dr. Phils ( a man who does his homework and cannot stand to be made a fool of on his own show) and the Howard Sterns ( a man who shoots from the hip and doesn't give a damn if he looks like a fool.) of the world. Preparation is everything. I have yet to be contacted by Dr. Phil's people. Howard Stern's people contacted me, but would not pay my expenses to come and do the show. But, the way things are going now, do not be surprised if you see me coming to a network near you.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Guest John_Q_Sample

Things were alot nicer here before the "celebrity" showed up... you keep promising that you are "moving on" but it hasn't happened yet. Rest assured, many will be doing a little dance when it happens... till then can you refrain from any other posts that start "This is Heidilynn." It only serves to remind us all of how self-absorbed you are... besides we know it's you just by condesending tone of each post.

Things were alot nicer here before the "celebrity" showed up... you keep promising that you are "moving on" but it hasn't happened yet. Rest assured, many will be doing a little dance when it happens... till then can you refrain from any other posts that start "This is Heidilynn." It only serves to remind us all of how self-absorbed you are... besides we know it's you just by condesending tone of each post.

John, I respect your wit and wisdom, but do try and keep the personal rancor out of it.

Cuddles,

Guest John_Q_Sample

Oh yeah... if Dr. Phil's people have not contacted you and Stern will not pay your expenses... the way things are going now, I wouldn't be surprised if I see you... um, well only here actually (and probably still acting like a primadonna).

Loser,

--John Q Sample :thumbsup:

PS This is the last response you'll get from me as I'm beginning to find you quite boring...

Well, I'd have to agree, you must be self-absorbed and half-insane to do what lynniehyde does, so it's pointless in arguing. However, that does not mean it's a useless arrogance and lunacy. It gets exposure, plants ideas in the minds of others, thereby making the whole concept more acceptable. In other words, if he "corrupts" your children, more power to him. It would mean less social tension for my children.

It's clear that being ABDL has very few negative points other then the risk of social rejection. Therefore, the society should be modified to accept it, because otherwise, something of value is being lost. Certainly, AB activities are very therapeutic. I can only hope all that our children grow up to be so understanding and educated as to realize this basic fact.

The really, really funny thing is, that despite being a news junkie, I watch 4 to 6 or more hours of news a day, I have never seen or heard of you outside of links from AB sites. Also in my opinion we got better press from CSI than we will ever get from you.

I am expecting to see you in the news though, as the victim of some sort of violent crime. I hope it doesn't happen, but I expect it to.

I must agree with jennie and John Q. You are extremely blatantly forcing your fetish upon the world, worse than those that participate in the various Gay Pride Parades, because you do it every day and everywhere.

i am fortunate enough to know many in this lifestyle who are wise enough to be considered in the "guru" status....the unfortunate thing is....often the person who promotes themself as the "leading guru" or the spokesperson for a specific group is often just the person that makes the most noise and promotes themself the loudest......while the intelligent person who actually has something valuable to say...and who would say it with the most integrety... is the one who prefers to stay in the background....

and John Q...i enjoyed hearing your debate...while i'm sure it is pointless to continue....you points were well spoken and i agreed with you totally!

i am fortunate enough to know many in this lifestyle who are wise enough to be considered in the "guru" status....the unfortunate thing is....often the person who promotes themself as the "leading guru" or the spokesperson for a specific group is often just the person that makes the most noise and promotes themself the loudest......while the intelligent person who actually has something valuable to say...and who would say it with the most integrety... is the one who prefers to stay in the background....

and John Q...i enjoyed hearing your debate...while i'm sure it is pointless to continue....you points were well spoken and i agreed with you totally!

Well said jenniebear. I think the following post in another thread (Diapers in Public - Gen. Discussion) speaks volumes.

That seems to be the majority concensus here in Phoenix, where I live and go about daily. At first, of course, there were quite a few taken aback by my appearance. But gradually, people have become accustomed to seeing me. Especially where I do most of my shopping. The market, druggist, gas station, 7/11, Wal-Mart and so forth. Now, it's really no big deal. There are still a few folks who have never seen me at these places, but those who have, usually let them know, I'm okay. I just dress different than most. There is one growing concern of mine, however. I've become somewhat of a cultural icon here in Phoenix. There is even an imposter, claiming to be me, calling in to the No.1 pop radio station here (KUPD 98ROCK) during the afternoon drive time, giving his ("my") report to the rockjock, concerning my daily exploits. At first, this kind of ticked me off. Believe me, I enjoy my unique status. The last thing I want to see is a bunch of other Heidilynns running around in public. But, upon further reflection, I realized that these imposters only serve to strengthen and solidify the legend. Just so long as they know how to spell the name. And brush their teeth regularly.

Cuddles,

heidilynn clearly claims s/he has become "somewhat of a cultural icon here in Phoenix".

Unhampered by even the merest hint of modesty or humility, s/he goes on to say that "...I enjoy my unique status" and that it was a growing concern of his/hers that there were a couple of heidilynn lookalikes that s/he has grudgingly come to accept, because "...these imposters only serve to strengthen and solidify the legend" ("Just so long as they know how to spell the name")!

This all begs the question how heidilynn would feel about his/her unique status, if they spelt their names Peggysue or Maryellen, for example?!

D <_< lly

Wow! I expected negative reaction from the community, but you guys have outdone yourselves. All I can say is, it's most encouraging. Because, as any good combat soldier will tell you, the closer you get to the objective, the stiffer the resistance. I must be doin' something right!

Cuddles,

Guest John_Q_Sample

Thank you for the kind words and the support.

That goes for Pampermeinia as well... would have quoted you too, but still cannot figure out how to put two quotes in one post... except for copy and paste and I'm too tired right now.

:thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words and the support.

That goes for Pampermeinia as well... would have quoted you too, but still cannot figure out how to put two quotes in one post... except for copy and paste and I'm too tired right now.

:thumbsup:

all you have to do is click quote on each person you wont to quote then hit add reply and not the reply next to the quote.

Wow! I expected negative reaction from the community, but you guys have outdone yourselves. All I can say is, it's most encouraging. Because, as any good combat soldier will tell you, the closer you get to the objective, the stiffer the resistance. I must be doin' something right!

Cuddles,

It's unfortunate that you must go to the front lines alone to achieve your objective, but it's your choice. When you run out of ammunition, you're welcome to come back for more encouragement. I had hoped getting to know you was going to be a more positive experience, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

It's unfortunate that you must go to the front lines alone to achieve your objective, but it's your choice. When you run out of ammunition, you're welcome to come back for more encouragement. I had hoped getting to know you was going to be a more positive experience, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Dear DIAPERPHANTOM,

Your response is well taken. However, I find it a bit shortsighted. I am not alone.

Consider me point man for the unit. Using the military analogy again, sometimes it is necessary, when unsure of the terrain and the opposition's strength, to "draw fire" to identify the opposition and locate their position. This I have done.

I have met the enemy, and he is us.

Any further information will be given on a strictly "need to know" basis. Dismissed...

Cuddles,

Pipsqueak? Diaperwearntigger? Are you with me in thinking we women appear to be invisible to the self-appointed star of this thread?

Sorry jenniebear, but that also ncludes you ;) I don't rate the dismissive one-liner you received in reply to your insightful post as any kind of answer whatsoever.

D :whistling: lly

Pipsqueak? Diaperwearntigger? Are you with me in thinking we women appear to be invisible to the self-appointed star of this thread?

Sorry jenniebear, but that also ncludes you ;) I don't rate the dismissive one-liner you received in reply to your insightful post as any kind of answer whatsoever.

D :whistling: lly

Oooh, oooh I noticed you, all of you. How could anyone miss pretty girls.

Really when I think about it is the fact that with all the baby boomers out there and going to be getting into there later years theres going to be a need for them to use such products. But with them in the media I don't find it in issue. As with awareness people will begin to realize that its acceptable. However, the issue is to bring awareness that its okay to wear em at all ages and not just in infanthood and the later years.

I agree Dolly...i think as Pipqueak has pointed out......hiedilynn seems only to have the need to acknowledge one person...herself....

Something i've noticed too in all of her posts on the board....and i'm not going to quote her word for word.....but she said she was sexually active in an ab/dl relationship once upon a time.....but has since become celibate.....

all i could think of was....how impossible it would be to try and have a relationship with someone who is so full of themself...i would imagine that lots of ab's myself included have a bit of the "attention seeking" trait to their personality....for many of us it may have even begun because of the lack of attention we received as real babies and children....but this person really is one of the most egotistical i've come across....

i believe that any talk show host or interviewer would find the egotistical aspect of him more entertaining then the ab aspect........

again it ends up being a person like heidilynn who claims to represent a sub group of people like abdl's.......who actually doesn't care at all how the abdl community would choose to represent themselves ...... but ends up making it even more easy for the general public reject the sub group.... not because they find this subgroup offensive or dislikable but because they equate it with this self involved person who manages to make mockery of something that she hasn't even tried to realistically or fairly represent ....

This thread was brought to my attention earlier today, and I decided to come read it. I am appalled at the attitude 'heidilynn' has, not only for himself, but for all people, AB, DL, or otherwise 'normal.' However, it is the mentally ill who are the last to see their own illness, if they ever do.

Because, as any good combat soldier will tell you, the closer you get to the objective, the stiffer the resistance. I must be doin' something right!

You talk about resistance, then you make this comment. However, what *I* see is a 'soldier' is being blatantly warned by comrades about the precipitious dangers ahead, and blindly walking into them, with no regard for his own life, or those of his comrades. It's like someone being warned repeatedly about the edge of the cliff, but not caring, and prancing over the edge, full of their own visions of a bridge that does not exist. Delusional, actually. While not a trained professional, I would suspect that heidilynn meets multiple axis' for schizophrenia from DSM-IV.

While others have, at the beginning, and just recently, brought up a growing awareness of the NEED of incontinent products with the aging of the largest population segment, that still would preclude any knowledge of AB or DL lifestyles. Nor, I suspect, would that knowledge be welcome, either. The greater population of the U.S., and I suspect the world, is uncomfortable with the ideas espoused in many 'alternative lifestyles.' As Tigger said, there are even things within our own community that members of this community find hard to grasp. How can we expect non members to understand? As to the 'Baby Boomer' generation, their need for incon products is one of a medical nature, and must be seen from their point of view as something they'd prefer not to have to deal with. It most certainly is not something to be embraced.

I will agree with heidilynn that our lifestyle is becoming more public, and more people are becoming aware of it. However, awareness does not constitute acceptance. Something that heidilynn does not seem to grasp. While people in his neighborhood must know of him, and his 'antics', surely they must be laughing behind his back. I'm sure on multiple occassions, there had to be some child, pre teen, or teen ager who has flat told him that he's mentally ill, or some phrasing of that sentiment. But, yet, from his position, he can either not hear those words, or more likely, refuses to acknowledge that they exist.

From reading his posts here, it is clearly evident to all but heidilynn that he suffers from some mental disorder, but unfortunately is unable to seek the help necessary. I do not believe that AB, DL, or infantilism is a 'mental disorder' as much as it may be mental damage. I speak from my own position, and do not speak for others here, this is my opinion. However, in a mentally damaged mind, there are still parts that function 'normally', and those parts are aware that it is not in the individual's best interest to parade around in such a manner as heidilynn does. Obviously, he is incapable of functioning at that level, because he finds it 'proper' and 'normal.' As to his comments on the legality of doing what he does, he is probably right, although there are laws on lewd behavior, and he might be prosecuted under those laws in a different jurisdiction. But, even so, his comments show only rationalization for his behavior, to make it 'right' and 'acceptable.'

By the way, I don't believe I've ever seen heidilynn in the media, nor am I interested in such a thing. To me, he is indeed doing more damage to our cause than most anything else I've heard of. Since almost every person who has responded to his posts here has made that same comment, the majority seems to speak. Heidilynn, being the minority, seems to be saying what he must say the loudest, not only to be 'heard', but more likely, to support his own ill-conceived ideas about the rightness of what he is doing. I believe that on some level he must be aware of the damage he is creating, not only to himself, but to all of us, but refuses to acknowledge it. Either that, or he is incapble of doing that. Lastly, it is possible that he has no such knowledge, which indicates that he is truly 'insane' and a reprobate. If that is the case, I do hope that he receives the help he so desperately needs.

Gary

As a DL that would still be in the closet even if it were known that 49% of the general public was to some degree a diaper wearer, I've avoided this thread ever since it took on the heidilover tone. I don't think the plight of anyone on Jerry Springer or any of those shows has anything to do with a real fetish as much as it does about being an exhibitionist. The fetish is just a teaser to get more people to look at the sick puppy that craves another 15 minutes of fame.

I would never want that kind of attention. I can't conceive of coping with reality if that was my reality. My reality is so much simpler. I like diapers, I have no actual contact with humans that know it and I like it that way.

The things that must go through heidilover's head are as far beyond me as the physics of the universe immediately before the universe was created... again.

Question: What does convincing Ayatollahs in Iran that Israeli Jews are equals and convincing heidilover to seek help have in common?

Answer: Not gonna happen in my lifetime.