LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Power Outage (Updated 5/4/20)

Cya

On 5/9/2019 at 5:48 PM, CDfm said:

Awesome new chapter. I think I would have to agree with Eric on this. It’s probably better to dress yourself than have someone else do it for you. I was happy I could give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

That's definitely true if you're trying to keep your maturity intact. I'm glad you enjoyed that last chapter and I apologize that the newest chapter took so long to write. 

On 5/10/2019 at 11:15 AM, Eagle0769 said:

I would love if someone dressed and undressed me when being a baby but that's me. ?

I think all adult babies would agree with you on that sentiment, but Eric and Kevin aren't exactly into diapers and being babied. That being said, soon we'll see a character who is into it.

On 5/9/2019 at 8:32 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

That you for all the smiley faces, Sarah! :)

On 8/11/2019 at 3:49 AM, DiaperBoyy said:

Great update can't wait to see what happens to all three of them! ?

I'm going to try to get another chapter out by September at the latest. Thanks for your support!

Chapter 9: Throughly Spanked

"What was that?!" The robotic nanny asked, obviously appalled by Kasey's use of profanity.

'Christ, I'm almost cumming on the spot! I love that firm, authoritative voice!' Kasey felt so ashamed as she sat there. Hearing her nanny say that word, "spanking". It made her heart flutter as her panties grew wet. 

The unrestricted mechanical menace grabbed Kasey by her wrist, yanking the young redhead off of the cement floor and to her feet.

Kasey stood there awkwardly for a moment before she was finally forced to meet her caretaker's stare. Although an electronic pair of eyes stared back at her, she saw something in those cold, digitally generated eyes; A bold, harsh stare that was assessing her. 

How Kasey wished that she could resist her innermost desire and prevent it from consuming her at this moment. The poor girl was absolutely dripping wet between her legs and had literally played right into the housebot's grasp. While not intentional, Kasey could only assume that she had done so subconsciously. With a growing heaviness in her chest, she resigned herself to her fate. Once her team realized that something went wrong during the testing, they would send out a technician to help set things right. In doing so, that person would no doubt discover her, and the boys, diapered and at the mercy of this domestic housebot turned unwitting sexbot.

Just the thought of losing everything, thanks to her fetish, caused the young technician to break her gaze from her so called nanny. This act was computed as disobedience and annoyed the mechanical babysitter. The nanny quickly cupped Kasey under her chin and forced her to stare at her once more. Kasey felt her knees grow weak and wobbly as she was treated like the child she had programmed this domestic housebot to see her as. 'I'm going to lose everything, but why ruin one last day that could be filled with intense orgasms? After all, life goes on.'

Kasey continued to stare at her nanny. She knew exactly what game the robot was unintentionally playing. She had to answer the question or this staring contest would never end.

"I said a naughty word. Imma bad little girl." 

Kasey spoke aloud what she knew her nanny wanted to hear. Her voice quivering the entire time as her spine tingled. 'Fuck the future. I want my nanny!'

"A very bad BABY." The nanny bot corrected, dragging the redhead by the wrist back into the house.

The sudden, forceful tug of Kasey's arm jarred her from her lewd thoughts and made her realize that she was about to give up her immediate freedom, and more than likely her future, in exchange for a firm spanking and a diaper. 'I've lost my mind! I have to help the boys and find a way to override this robot!'

Kasey futility pulled against her mechanical caretaker's arm, looking like a pathetic child trying to get away from a punishment. Her attempts at breaking free were absolutely abysmal and entirely fruitless. All she did was irritate her nanny as the robot was forced to drag Kasey along, the grown woman's heels literally sliding across the wooden floor as they went through the hallway. Kasey began to sob as her body not only failed her, but betrayed her. A heat radiated outwards from her pussy which was positively throbbing, demanding attention. 

"You've earned yourself a spanking!" The nanny bot announced as it took a seat on the modern sofa.

Before Kasey could even offer up an objection, she found herself yanked off the ground and manhandled into place. The shocked redhead was now draped over the hard legs of her mechanical caretaker! 

"Don't struggle unless you want fifty swats!"

Mere seconds after that warning Kasey was greeted by the cool air of the house caressing her milky white thighs. The nanny bot had stripped her of her pants, using a laser to slice the fabric in two, freeing the redhead's perfectly toned ass and legs.

*SWAT*

The strokes came faster than was humanly possible! Each smack alternated slightly between cheeks, lighting up new flesh everytime the cold, mechanical hand came down. It was so precise,unrelenting and just painful enough to make Kasey squirm. How she hated herself for giving into the nanny. 

"Please, nanny!" Kasey begged as her ass was worked relentlessly. "I'll be a good girl!"

Nothing she said stopped or even slowed the robot's assault as she cried out repeatedly for mercy. The domestic housebot was unphased by her shouts, used to such cries for attention as it continued to deliver slap after slap. Kasey quivered, squirmed and wriggled all over the nanny bot's lap as she leaked her womanly essence on the couch. 

"Looks like my little girl needs her diaper since she is making quite a mess on the couch."

Kasey struggled to catch her breath. She quickly swallowed a sob and gave the answer she knew was expected of her: "Yes, nanny. I need my diaper!"

"I think baby should beg for her pampers."

The young redheaded woman was slightly caught off guard by that response and preceeded to glance over her shoulder. Her tear streaked face was a mess as her make up and mascera flowed down her cheeks. 

"Please, nanny. I need my pampers!"

She felt ashamed by this admission because, deep in her heart, she knew it was true. Kasey struggled her whole life with how she felt when she thought about wearing diapers. The degradation was only so bad when being spanked, but there was something about wearing diapers that seemed so much more humiliating to her. She could never understand why her body reacted the way it did when the word "pamper" was uttered. How engulfed her body was in divine ecstasy when that simple word was spoken. For some bizarre reason being dominated and humiliated wasn't enough. She needed her pampers to reach the next level of sexual depravity.

"Yes. I better get these on you. I already have enough work to do today without you ruining the couch."

The mechanical nanny explained as she slowly held up an all pink diaper, dangling it right in front of Kasey's face.

"Ughh!"

Kasey could no longer hold back. She could no longer hide her body's reaction. Her breaths came in long surrendering moans as she sprayed her feminine juices all over her nanny's lap! The sticky vaginal eruption covered the sofa's cushions in a glimering, shimmering coating of Kasey's sexual fulfillment.

"Now look what you've done!"

To Be Continued...

I apologize for the delay. Lots of drama going on in my life. If you want to help me out, you can for just a three dollar pledge. For literally ten cents a day you can read part 10 of this story awell as more stories like this on my Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

• Like 3
  • 6 months later...

The domestic housebot looked as annoyed as a machine could be. It scooped up its adult charge and laid her on the floor, hoping that the "baby" was done "wetting". 

As the mechanical nanny readied the diapering supplies, Kasey laid there in the afterglow of one of the best organisms she had ever experienced. The fear of being caught and punished like this was just one of the many ingredients which had culminated in her exploding all over the couch. In the back of her mind, she wished she could of done this sooner and without the risk of losing her job. Then again, it was that grim reality that really added that extra bit of spice to the whole thing. Without a real world consequence, it was just another game of hide and seek. 

Like an unwanted call from a telemarketer in a foreign land, a voice broke through her kinky thoughts, telling her to get up and run! But the young woman was too tired to do anything except lay there. She was so spent physically from being spanked and then cumming all over the couch, she had no energy left to escape. Not that she really wanted to at this point. She was promised a diaper and she was going to get it!

Kasey laid back and watched as her mechanical caretaker pulled a thick disposable diaper from her chest compartment. That was ultimately Kasey's idea. When she first learned of the humanoid robot's capabilities, she had 
programmed the housebot to use it's built in 3D printing unit to produce thick diapers. In hindsight, had she pitched that idea to her corporate bosses, she probably would've gotten a raise, but now the only raise she would be getting was her butt being lifted up off of the floor. 

"Hold still, baby Kasey."

The pale redhead obliged, letting her nanny lift up her shapely legs in it's oddly comforting grip. She felt a warmth emanate from the hands and was grateful that she had been smart enough to program the housebot to use it's built in warming feature on her when tending to her diapers. It made things so much more realistic and soothing.

The warmed wet wipe met her glistening womanhood, sending a tingle up her spine. Oh, how Kasey loved this! It was wonderful. It was divine. It was worth any consequence! 

With each wipe and swipe, Kasey found herself excreting more of her feminine juices. It was a vicious cycle that kept her mechanical caretaker coming nack to "clean up" her wetness. It was humorous, in its own way, that the domestic service unit was servicing Kasey in a way that it's creators had never envisioned. The housebot itself was completely ignorant to the fact that it was basically creating the new "wetness" everytime it went back to clean things up. 

"You're a very wet little baby today." The robot remarked.

This statement only served to excite Kasey even more as the mechanical babysitter exerted even more pressure and attention to her pussy. Kasey laid back, with her elbows stiff for support, and pushed her shimmering slit into the firm robotic hand. 

"Yes!" Kasey moaned, grinding herself into the wet wipe that was unintentionally rubbing her.

"Hold still, Kasey."

There was no way that Kasey was doing that! She pushed her hips repeatedly, gyrating herself into the hand, matching it's movements. 

The young woman knew that she only had so much time before the cleaning loop would cease. It was a fairly small window of time; Roughly two minutes. The programmers had created an "interruption" protocol, if you will, that would cause the machine to break free from any loop it found itself in. So, with that in mind, it became a race to get off before the robot was forced to stop cleaning her.

"Oh, nanny!" Kasey shouted as she was nearing a powerful climax. "Make me your baby!"

So determined to clean its "baby", the nanny bot ignored her lewd charge and kept wiping the almost never ending "accident". 

After only a minute, Kasey felt her entire body quiver as her breathing grew even more labored and shallow. Her pussy was positively pulsating with pleasure. This was it! This was going to be the greatest orgasm she ever had!

"Yes!" Kasey cred out as she literally sprayed her robotic nanny's chassis and arm.

"You dirty girl!" The housebot stated in an upset tone. "Now I have to clean myself up on top of cleaning that mess you made on your mommy's couch. 

Kasey didn't care. The nanny had given her two incredible orgasms for the price of one. She simply laid there and let the nanny get back to work.  

Her breathing was returning to normal as she felt her womanhood get cleaned. Next her cooch and bottom become engulfed in a plume of baby powder. The rest of the change was a bit of a blur, but the sensation of her groin and butt being tightly taped into a thick diaper pulled her from her sexual haze.

'Okay. I got what I needed. Now I got to figure out how to get us out of here.'

"Nanny is going to have to put you down for a digital playdate while I clean things up."

This announcement startled Kasey. There was nothing inherently wrong about going into the Simulation, she personally loved being cared for by a giant digital mommy, but if she was off in the digital world, how could she get herself and the boys out of the house?

Kasey didn't have long to ponder this thought as she felt the nanny lift her up and put the VR goggles on to her head. Her vision obscured, she didn't know who she was being laid down next to, definitely one of the boys, but that didn't matter. The Next thing she knew, her vision went from blacked out to pixelated. 

To Be Continued...

I seriously can't believe that it's two Thousand Twenty... Lots of drama going on in my life thanks to the Corona Virus and the martial law lite going on here in California. If you want to help me and my family eat (since there's no jobs/we aren't "essential" and Patreon is literally my only money) you can do so for just a three dollar pledge. For literally ten cents a day you can read part 11 of this story awell as more stories like this on my Patreon!

• Like 3

I'm glad everyone is enjoying this story. This part is shorter, but it'll make sense soon enough. 

--

Within the Command Center for the testing house, two technical engineers fought for control of the security system within the futuristic home. Normally, they would be monitoring power readings and running diagnostics on the home's various types of programs. They never had to watch the interior of the household. The security cameras were only a few in number. One set up by the door and a few strategically placed by the windows and had been primarily installed to document any break ins. However, they were also capable of serving as the tech team's eyes in the event of an emergency situation since they could be adjusted to see in all directions if need be.

"Damn it!" A frustrated growl followed as the older tech analyst brought his thumb and index finger to the bridge of his nose. It hadn’t even been thirty minutes into the first test and everything was going to shit.

"Calm down, Amir. Kasey might be locked in, but at least the home's temperature readings have remained steady. So, that means the house isn't on fire at least."

A sigh came from Amir. 

"That's true, but something is blocking me from gaining access to the cameras. Even if the house suffered a power outage, the cameras are designed to run off the generator once it starts up."

"That's a good point. According to the power log, Kasey did turn on the generator, but we haven't received any further data except that two of the VR modules were activated."

Amir raised his head from his hand. "What? When?"

"Roughly five minutes- Wait! Scratch that! It says a third user has just logged in." The younger man paused, looking at his monitor in confusion. "But...Why would they be going into the VR program?"

"Honestly? Maybe they're trying to pass the time?" Amir replied before having an epiphany.

"I guess. This whole situation is beyond anything we could've calculat-"

"Pull up the VR feed on the newest user!" Amir barked, interrupting his coworker.

"Why?" 

"Because it must be Kasey!" The older man stated before adding. "She obviously had the two testers enter VR to pass the time and test the program, right?"

"Yeah. That makes sense, but why-" The younger man's eyes lit up. "You think she entered the program to try to contact us?!"

"Indeed I do." Amir said with a smile. "Why else would she enter into the program unless she wanted to try and reach out to us? After all, the program can do anything you ask it to. It can let you write out a message or speak to us. You can even program it to do anything like let you walk on the moon or go for a trip down the Amazon." 

"But she can't hear us, can she?"

"No. Of course not." Amir replied. "However, we can hear everything going on in the program. If she is talking, we will hear it."

"Okay, but we can't even get a visual feed. How are you going to access the VR program if we can't get the cameras to respond?" The younger man asked, scratching his head.

Amir raised his hands, cracking his knuckles before getting back to work at his keyboard.

"Unlike the security system, I designed the VR program. Give me a few minutes and we will see everything that is going on inside the simulation." 

To Be Continued...

Want to see what our two technicians stumble upon? I have to warn you, it's a doozy!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Crinkleybutt said:

I've really been enjoying this story.

I'm happy to hear that. It's been tricky figuring out just how to bring this story to an end but I'm thinking that we're getting there. Maybe a few more chapters after the next part.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay. Been writing a lot of commissions due to this weird global situation. 

---

Like the flip of a switch, Kasey's vision went from being shrouded in digital darkness to a world filled with a vague fuzzy pixelation that rapidly started to come into focus. Suddenly, everything around her was vibrant and crystal clear as the new reality built itself around her. Storefronts, various vendors pushing random stuff from carts and all manner of people surrounded her as Kasey felt the kiss of an indoor air conditioning blowing across her bare breasts.

"I'm at the mall!" The redhead happily squealed while kicking her bare legs that seemed to float above the ground.

Out of all of her fantasies, being paraded around in public, while pampered and pushed in a stroller, definitely topped her list of diapered depravity. 

An all too familiar crinkling came from her bottom as she wiggled around in the seat of her umbrella stroller. 

"My baby has finally woke up from her nap." 

A loud, but gentle voice cooed down at her from behind. Kasey craned her head skyward and saw that she was being pushed by her favorite digital depiction of maternal motherhood. The giant in question was dressed like any new mall going mother from the nineties; a tight pair of blue jeans hugged her hips and ass, a simple white t-shirt that showed off her belly button while caressing her bountiful bosom. The woman practically radiated that "mother I'd like to fuck" vibe. 

"I'm awake mama!" Kasey shouted, smiling like a proud child.

"Such a smart baby. Soon you'll be ready for potty training with how quickly you've learned to walk and talk."

'That's what she thinks…' Kasey grinned.

*BWWAAAPPTTT*

Kasey couldn't help but giggle as she pushed with all of her might, loading her pampers with minimal effort. She probably pooped herself a little outside of the simulation, but that didn't exactly bother her. 

"Oh my." I guess I spoke too soon." The large mommy sighed. "Let's get you changed, my little stinker."

---

"There, that should do it!" Amir hit a key, causing all the monitors in the small security room to switch over from various readings of the home's internal systems to transmit the same view.

"Hey, Amir. What are we looking at?" The younger technical analyst asked.

Amir sat, eyes transfixed on the monitor, searching for any hint as to what he was seeing. There seemed to be a lot of incredibly large people walking past whoever was in the VR program. Numerous storefronts lined the walkway that their user seemingly floated along. Suddenly, the field of vision changed and the person in the simulation was looking down at themselves. The two men monitoring the screens saw a pair of bare breasts, but that wasn't what caught their attention. 

"Amir. Why is Kasey wearing a diaper?!"

"Your guess is as good as mine, Yang." Amir replied, feeling positively dumbfounded as he stared at what Kasey was seeing. She was snapped snug inside a stroller, topless and diapered, but looking ever the adult that he recalled seeing last week at the company meeting. 

'Was this some sort of a program that made the user see the word from the eyes of an infant? If so, then why was Kasey still in her adult body?'

To Be Continued...

For just a three dollars, you can see more stories like this on my Patreon. 

• Like 1
On 5/6/2020 at 9:21 PM, Tfmonkey said:

I hope the house doesn't take anymore detours or she maybe stuck in diapers for awhile! Great Job!

That's a good point. We will see what happens next when I get time to write it.

Cya, hopefully you have time to write soon as I eagerly anticipate your next chapter, as well as the chapters to several other stories as well. Hopefully the pandemic has not caused you or anyone else harm economically or physically.

On 5/13/2020 at 2:11 AM, Jayme said:

Cya, hopefully you have time to write soon as I eagerly anticipate your next chapter, as well as the chapters to several other stories as well. Hopefully the pandemic has not caused you or anyone else harm economically or physically.

Honestly, things have been pretty horrible. No one in my house is essential. All the pledges i get from Patreon are basically being used to feed my family because the work agency my brother uses told California Unemployment that they're not employing my brother. I used to work for them and it came as no surprise. I used to make $400 a week and they're supposed to pay 50% of my wages when I was injured. They paid me one hundred a week and forced me to sit in those metal fold out chairs on my fucked up back. Anyway, yeah. Times aren't good and I hope that I don't lose anymore pledges from Corona...