LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Check Your Diaper

I use the wet method of changing my diapers (wait for my diaper to get soaked). A few methods I use to check my diaper to see if I need to change is to look in a mirror to check or I pinch the diaper in a few places to check. Some time I base my change on how wet I feel or the smell or my diapers weight. How do you check your diapers for wetness?

Diaper Mike

If it is cloth with plastic pants, it is at capacity when the elastic at the leg is wet to the touch or the cloth feels wet at the waist in back.

It's time for a change when I can feel wetness around the crotch on my legs as it is starting to leak. :badmood:

Or if I wake up in the morning and my jammies are soaking, that seems to be a fairly good indicator! :roflmao:

The puddle on the floor is usually a good indicator too.

While using disposables, I feel, so to speak, that it is easier to gauge the fullness by the weight and feel of how far the wetness has progressed. Cloth is something totally different, as so much harder to figure out when fully wet. Usually when I get up and find a wet spot on the chair or leakage above the waist line into a tee shirt or pj. For me I guess that is part of the fun, to see howmuch they can hold. Have fun with it in anyway you can.

Just light a match and throw it down there, if you explode, its time to have it changed, if it goes out with a hisss its time to change, if you start burning slowly, you could have gone for longer time, but now its time to change.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wear disposable pull up type diapers - usually depends because they are easily available. I just 'know' when they are about to be too wet. Mabey its from having dealt with pads for my period for years - I dunno. I know i can feel the wetness and its a progressive thing because with me its more of a constant dribble than an all at once thing - which can really make me feel dirty/stinky if I dont take care of it.