LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jeff's Story

Double chapter dump.  They're short.

Chapter 7: Takeoff

The van eventually got to the airport, and the luggage was removed.  For a second I thought they had forgotten me, until I heard Joe behind me.  “OK, got the cart.  Let’s the the crate on it first.”  The crate slid back, and I was placed on a luggage cart sideways.  The rest of the luggage joined me on the cart, and I was wheeled into the terminal, facing sideways on the cart.

I could see the usual hustle and bustle of people checking in for their flights, but the perspective of looking at it through a wire mesh was different.  I noticed a few other Pets… I mean, I knew that people flew with Pets, but hadn’t taken much notice of it before.  I saw one other Pet in a crate like mine, and two others, one male and one female, on leashes that were clipped to convenient rings on the check-in counter.  I hadn’t really noticed all the Pet-specific things before, but now it all seemed to stand out.  

Soon the other Pets were out of my view, and all I could see was the orange front of a check-in counter.  I wish they would turn the crate so I could see forward, but muzzled as I was I couldn’t even ask.  I heard an unfamiliar woman's voice.   “Hi, welcome to NorthEast.  Checking bags?”

I heard Joe’s voice.  “Yes, four bags and one Pet.”

“Ok, no problem.  Do you need to print tickets, or do you already have them?”

“Need to print them.  We didn’t get the Pet checked in online, because he was just Bound today, so we were told to come early to take care of it.”

“Today?  Wow, congratulations.  Who’s the lucky new Keeper?”  Jenn must have raised her hand or something.  “Well, to celebrate, let me see what I can do.”  There was a long pause.  "I do have some seats in first class that happen to be available… would you like them?”

“Yes, please!” I heard four voices in unison.  I shifted around, trying to get a glimpse of what was going on, but the view out the end of the crate was limited to the check-in counter.  Grumbling, I reflected on how their fortune in being upgraded to first class was balanced by my downgrade to Pet class.  I hoped they enjoyed it, but I sure wasn't.

“Done.  OK, place the luggage here on the scales and I’ll get them tagged, and then we’ll get your new Pet checked in.”  There was fumbling, and the bags around me were removed.

“Ok, what’s the Pet’s name?  He's registered now, right?  Is he chipped?”  

“JayJay, and yes he’s registered and chipped.  Here are his papers.”

“If he's chipped I don’t need the papers.  I’ll just read the chip.  Saves a lot of typing.”  Another pause, and then a ‘beeeeep’ from just outside my crate.  “Yup, all good.  The difficult part can be when the registration hasn’t been completed yet, or hasn’t made it into the government system that we check against.  Then, the paperwork mounts up.  But in this case, it’s easy.  One last thing… let’s check Pet safety.”

I saw the agent’s face through the mesh for the first time.   I realized I was laying on what were obviously my Keeper’s used panties and bra, which for some reason caused me to blush more than the fact that I was wearing a diaper in a cage.  “Hi there JayJay!  OK, I see he’s muzzled, good.  And he has food and water that won’t spill and that he can access through the muzzle, check.  Diaper, check.  OK, let’s get the bag tags on him…”  The face disappeared, and a few seconds later I heard the sound of the bag tracking stickers being stuck to the outside.  I was checked luggage.

My Keeper’s head appeared in front of me, looking into my crate.  She stuck a finger through the mesh, and I moved forward to touch it with my cheek.  She gave me a little scratch.  The contact felt great.  “You’re a Good Boy.  I’m so happy you’re my Pet.  Don’t worry, I’ll be there to get you at the end of the flight, and then we have a whole life together.  You’re a Good Boy."  I drank in the approval like a... well, like a Pet basking in his Keeper's praising voice.  There was nothing else like it I had even imagined, never mind experienced.  The most addictive drug couldn't possibly compare to my Keeper talking like that.

Her head was replaced my Karen’s head.  “Hi Jef…JayJay.  Don’t forget about the video player.  There’s a special message in there from Jenn. Have a good flight.  We’ll have a drink in your honor.”  

Then, the crate began to move, and then I was behind the check-in counter, and then on the conveyer belt.  Several up, down, and arounds later, I arrived in an area with piles of bags.  I heard another beep, and then I was moved over onto a luggage trailer with a bunch of other bags.  I was facing out, and watched the hustle and bustle of the luggage transfer area.  Workers scan, stacked, and moved bags.  There were a few Pet crates that I saw, but mostly piles and piles of bags.

Sometime later, the trailer began to move, and we wound through the airport, arriving at a plane.  My crate was lifted off the trailer and moved up the luggage belt, and into the luggage compartment.  I was mildly interested to see the inside of the luggage part of the plane, but had really not expected to see it as luggage.  

I heard someone say, “Two Pets, two dogs in the climate controlled section.”  My crate slid back, and was fixed in place.  I heard a dog whimpering somewhere beside me, but couldn’t see anything.  The lighting went low.  The dog started to howl.  Oh man.  Why did they require that _I_ wore a muzzle, but the damn _dog_ didn’t need to wear a muzzle?

I decided to see what was on the video player.  It was positioned at the front side of the cage, and I found that if I lay on my side, I could see it easily.  There were three big buttons… the symbols were clearly power, channel, and volume.  I pressed the power button, and ‘PetTV’ flashed on the screen.  Great.

A guide came up, and instructions showed me how to select what I wanted to watch using the channel button… one click for next, two quick clicks for previous, and hold to go back to the guide.  Not bad.  Then I saw what the options were.  The first few options were labeled ‘Educational’.  There were options like ‘So you’re a Pet, what now?’  ‘Adapting to Your New Pet Life’, ‘Keeping your Keeper Happy’, ‘Gaining Control of Your Instincts, an Introduction’, and ‘Public Behavior Expectations for Pets: How to be a Good Boy or Girl’.

I scrolled on, hoping to find something more entertaining.  TV Shows.  “It’s a Pet Life.”  “Stranger Pets.”  “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous Pets.”  I scrolled on.  Movies.  “When Harry Met His Pet.”  “Clifford the Red Headed Pet.”  “The Princess Pet.”

Well, at least the theme was clear.

The last section was titled, “From Your Keeper”.  What was this?  This must be what Karen had meant.  I played the first video, just titled, “1”.  I saw the face of my Keeper.  She was smiling.  “I hope you’re having a good flight.”  Her voice!  Even though I knew it was recorded, it still made me feel warm and happy, and I nuzzled the panties to get her scent as well.  “I’m recording this while you’re sleeping in the cage with JoJo.  Angie is so kind, and is helping me make this message for you.  If you miss me during the flight, you can watch this and maybe you’ll feel a little better.  I’m going to record several videos here, and each of these is supposed to help you with your adjustment.  A Good Boy would watch these on the flight.  You’re a Good Boy, right?  You want to be a Good Boy?  Watch these a few times.”

My Keeper made a video for me?  Oh hell yes I wanted to watch them!  Anything to see her and fear her voice.  I felt warm and fuzzy as the next video started.  I nuzzled into her clothes again, inhaling her scent.  In this video, she started again telling me what a Good Boy I was, and how if I wanted to make her happy I should listen carefully.  Most of her words seemed to pass right by me, but I enjoyed the sound of her voice, and I felt relaxed.  In my conscious mind, I knew that this was all part of the imprinting and training a new Pet went through, and I felt a tinge of sadness as I remembered the life I was leaving behind, but the warm sound of my Keeper’s voice and her scent was enough to keep me relaxed.  I thought of how she was close… perhaps just above me in the plane, and ignored the motion as the plane started to push back from the gate.

As the plane took off, the second video started, and again my Keeper told me that I was a Good Boy, and that if I listened to this video maybe I’d feel a little bit better about being a Pet.  And, while I listened to her voice and watched her beautiful face on the video screen, I definitely did.  

There was a sudden bump, and I jumped from my deep sleep, trying to get out of my bed.  I discovered I couldn’t move, and it was still dark.  Why couldn’t I move?  I tried to scream, but no sound came out.  Where was Karen?  Wait, why was I in a cage?  My panic rose until… Oh.  I was in a cage.  The memories of the previous day came rushing back, giving reason to the dark, restrictive space I was in, and the sounds around me.  I tried to relax as the plane slowed and taxied to the San Francisco airport arrival gate.

The dog next to me picked up his barking and howling again, and I thought for the second time about the unfairness of the rules that let him make as much noise as he wanted, while my muzzle kept me silent.  Thinking of the muzzle made me realize I was very thirsty, I found the nipple for the water and figured out how to plug it to the front of the muzzle.  Sucking delivered some water, and I drank until I felt much better.  Curious, I moved to the second nipple, and plugged that in.  A suck this time delivered… something… that tasted vaguely like chocolate pudding.  I had some more, not having eaten since I had been fed lunch.  It didn’t taste that bad, really.  Some more water to wash it down and then… wait.  And wait.  The cargo door opened and the luggage, including me in my crate, was unloaded.  I waited.  I was taken to the luggage handling area.  And waited.  

Finally I was placed on a conveyor belt, and found myself at the ‘Oversize Luggage and Pets’ counter.  I got up on all four… paws, I guess… and waited eagerly for my Keeper.

Then, the moment I had been waiting for.  My Keeper!  I saw her approach the counter, but I couldn’t see what happened.  Soon, my crate was lifted, and began to move.  I was filled with disappointment… my Keeper hadn’t even said “Hi” to me.   

And then her head appeared in front of me.  “How are you doing, my Pet?”  The sight of her filled me with joy, and my huge smile must have been visible even around the muzzle.  “Were you a Good Boy?  Did you watch the videos?”  I nodded vigorously.  I was a Good Boy.  I would always be a Good Boy for my Keeper.  “Good Boy.  It’s about an hour drive home, OK?  Wow, you definitely need a diaper change.  We’ll take care of that when we get there.”

I realized that my diaper was very, very swollen, bulging white between my legs.  It had leaked as well, and there was a wet spot on the pad under me.  Oh well.  Not like there was anything I could do about it.  My crate continued moving, up to and onto the Sky Train.  I saw two Pets being let out of their crates, stretching their legs and bodies after their flights.  One female Pet was having her diaper changed on the floor, off to the side.  A few other Pets were walking beside their Keepers on leashes, some on two legs, some on four.  I wished that my Keeper would let me out, but I knew that there was no way I’d be trusted to behave like that.  It was better for me to be in the cage for now.  That way I didn’t have to worry about hurting anyone, or doing anything stupid.

I was loaded into the back of the Buxton's SUV with the rest of the luggage, and we set off.  Lacking anything better to do, I turned on one of the videos my Keeper had made for me and fell asleep again to the sound of her voice, my nose buried in her comforting scent.

I woke sometime later.  A car door had closed.  The car was not running.  Soon the rear hatch opened, and luggage was pulled out.  My crate was swung around so I could see out, and the first person I saw was my Keeper.  I was bleary eyed, but the sight of her was reassuring.  I heard her reassuring voice that everything was OK, and that I was home.  She unlocked and opened the hatch in front, and reached in to clip my leash to my collar.  She clipped the leash to something on the outside of the crate, keeping my face pressed up against the front, and then the crate was rotated again, so that the door was facing the back of the SUV.  I heard it click open, and the tired voice of my Keeper reassured me and kept me calm as my ankles were clipped to my thighs.  The leash was released from the front, and I was guided back, out of the crate, into the SUV.  Joe was there, and lifted me down to the ground.  Too tired to think, I just followed the pull of the leash into the house, and into a room near the entrance.  A Pet cage was set up.  I wasn’t going to argue, and started to enter the cage when my leash jerked back.  I saw a cushioned changing pad on the tile floor which my Keeper was guiding me to.  Realizing I’d be much more comfortable if the diaper I’d been wearing since Boston were removed, I went over and lay down.  I cooperated as much as possible as she removed my sodden and leaky diaper and cleaned me up.  I managed to not pee on her this time. I smelled the scent of… baby powder?… before the comforting bulk of a dry diaper was pulled up between my legs.  Did I just think of a diaper as comforting?  Whatever.  I just wanted to go to back to sleep, and as soon as I was allowed I rolled over and entered the cage.   I heard “Kennel Up”, but I was already halfway in.  The door closed.  My Keeper reached through a hatch to remove my leash.  I lay down and quickly was back asleep again.

Chapter 8: Awakening

I woke early in the morning, my body still being on East coast time.   I reached to put an arm over Karen as I did every morning, but only the feel of the leather restraints and the cold metal mesh side of the cage greeted me.  It took me a second to figure out why I was in a cage, but at least this time I didn’t panic.  The house was quiet and dark, and I rolled over onto my paws to look around.  The cage I was in was very similar to JoJo’s cage, with narrowly spaced shiny metal bars all around.  Maybe I could get a finger through the space between the bars… well, I could if my hand weren’t in the paws.  I saw a few places where hatches could be opened at the top, and a little door in the door.  The cage was pretty large, and I could turn around comfortably in it.  If I sat back on my feet, my wet diaper and front paws on the floor of the cage, my head was just barely kept down by the mesh top of the cage.  On the front door, I could see a padlock… I wonder why that was necessary?  It’s not like I could get out… based on the design of JoJo’s cage, I knew that there was no way I was going to be able to manipulate the door latch from the inside.  

Looking out into the dim lighting of the room, lit by a nightlight by the door, I realized I was in what was probably a combination storage room and laundry.  The door was open a little, but I couldn’t see out of the room.  Stacks of dry goods from a warehouse store were piled against the far wall.  Next to me was what I assumed was a washer or dryer… I couldn’t tell which from inside my cage.  Through the mesh top of the cage I could see the changing mat that had been used last night, as well as two cases of diapers… one that I could barely read “Extended Wear” on the package, and one that read “Ultra Comfort for your Pet”.  There were also a few bags that I couldn't tell what they held.

My muzzle was still on, and I realized I was thirsty.  I looked around the cage to see if there was a water bottle that I could use, but I didn’t see anything.  

And that was the end of what I could do.  I lay back down, finding a comfortable position on the soft foam rubber bottom of the cage, and thought about my Keeper.  I wanted to make her happy.  As I thought happy thoughts about my Keeper, I felt warm and cozy, and drifted back to sleep, my diaper growing warmer.

I awoke later to the creak of the room door being opened wider.  I jumped up immediately when I realized it was my Keeper!  “Hi, Pet.  Have a good sleep?”  She came in, and knelt down next to my cage.  She opened the hatch in the front, and reached in to touch my face, and then scratch my head.  I was so excited to see her, and I pressed my head forward into her touch, reveling in her scent.  I felt my diaper getting warm, which I knew from classes was a normal Pet reaction to strong emotions.

“If I take your gag out we need to stay quiet, OK?  Everyone else is still sleeping I think.  I missed you, though.”

I nodded, and kept my head still as she pulled out the gag, but leaving my muzzle on.

My first words were, “It’s good to see you, but I’m really thirsty.”

She looked surprised, then looking at the cage realized I had no water.  “Oh, I’m so sorry.  I completely spaced on it last night.  You had water in the crate, and I didn’t realize that Randy hadn’t added the water bottle to the cage.  I’m so sorry, I’ll be right back.”  Standing up, she took something off the top of the crate, and left the room.  I heard water running, and then she returned with the water bottle.  She slid it into a mount on the front of the cage beside the door, and a nipple protruded through to where I could reach it.  I immediate drank half the bottle, as I felt her hand stroking the side of my head.

“Dad asked our neighbor, Randy, to help get this set up last night before we got home.  He has a pet of his own.  Once everything was delivered Randy brought it in for us and got everything ready, so that when we got home last night we could just fall into bed and not have to worry about setting up your cage and everything.”

"Ah.  That explains it."  I paused.  "Can I ask you a question?"

Jenn looked at me curiously.  "Of course.  What?"

"What should I call you?  I mean, JoJo called Angie by her name, but other Keepers like being referred to as just Keeper, or some other title.  Do I call you Jenn?  Or Jennifer?  Or Keeper?  Or something else?"

She looked at me with her deep green eyes, and continued to stroke the side of my face, around the muzzle straps.  "I'm not hung up on it.  You can call me Jenn.  Everyone else does."  She paused.  "To be honest, I have a problem with the way some Keepers treat the people they're Bound to.  I don't like the idea that somehow you're my property, and that you'd have to address me some way to keep rubbing it in.  You need me to keep you safe, and I have a need to keep you safe, but, well, you're not an animal.  I want to care for you more than I've cared for anyone in my life, but I never wanted to own you, in the property sense.  I still think that’s a little messed up."

As she talked, I felt something building that I hadn’t felt yesterday.  I wanted her badly.  I felt lust.  I wanted to mate.  I turned my head, and could smell her on her hand.  The smell was strong.  I stuck out my tongue and licked her hand through the bars of the plastic muzzle.  She jumped at first, pulling her hand away, but then laughed, as I realized that I could taste her on her hand.  She stuck her hand back in and allowed me to lick her hand.  It tasted amazing.  I could feel the pressure in the metal chastity device that I was wearing grow.

“I can… taste you?  On your hand?”  I immediately blushed and lowered my head.  I couldn’t believe I had said that.  I mean, I had basically just accused her of masturbating.  Of course I had to go and say that right after her talk about how I wasn’t actually an animal, a sentiment that I very much appreciated, but was doing my best to undermine.

She smiled.  “I don’t know that much about Pets yet, but I do know that there is a strong physical attraction.  Just thinking about you down here, in your cage… waiting for me…”  She reached her hand into her pajamas, and pulled it back out.  She stuck a finger through the front of my muzzle.  Her scent was even stronger, and I eagerly licked her hand.  She wiped another finger on the muzzle, right in front of my nose.

“If you let me out… ” I said, but she gestured at the lock on the door.  I laughed.  "So the lock is not there to keep me in, really?"  

She smiled.  "I think my Mom is a little worried about my control, never mind yours."  

“If you remove my muzzle, maybe I can get close enough… through the cage…”  

"I don't have the key to your muzzle either."  

"Wow, I think your Mom trusts you less than she trusts me!"  I pressed my face up against the bars at the front, my tongue reaching out and just touching the bars of the cage through the muzzle, trying to get close to her.  I could see my Keeper thinking about it, trying to figure out how to get us close enough.  She closed the room door, and then dropped her pajama bottoms.  I could see the neatly trimmed object of my lust.  She tried a few positions, trying to position herself on the cage in a way that would give me access.  I jammed my face against the cage, near wherever she was, trying to get close.

She ended up with one leg on the top of the cage, the other on the floor, the top edge of my cage nestled in her mound.  She was moving back and forth, moaning, as I excitedly tried to force my muzzled face as close as possible.  I couldn’t quite get there, letting out what was best described as a frustrated whine.  It didn’t take long before I sensed her tensing in an orgasm, her strongly scented juices running down the cage bars just out of my tongue’s reach.  Then another orgasm.  I was in pain as I strained in the metal cage on my genitals, and I yelped as I keep pushing toward her, driven by instinct to get to her.  Her fingers were gripping the mesh of my cage, and I licked them, as close as I could get to her scent, as her orgasm rolled along.

She paused suddenly, hearing a knock at the door, trying to control herself as the end of the orgasm rippled though her body.  “Yes?”  I heard her answer in a tentative, shaky voice.  I was still trying to get my tongue to her as she paused there, a combination of yips, whines, and moans alternately escaping my mouth in my unabated excitement.

“Are you decent?”  I heard Karen’s voice.  That caused me to pause a little.  If my girlfriend caught me doing this… no, wait.  That wasn’t right.  I paused in confusion.  Jenn was off the cage, pulling her pajama bottoms back up.

“Uh… yes…"   

The door opened.   “Ahem.”  Karen was standing there.  “I guess it was a good thing that we padlocked the cage, eh?”

Jenn blushed.  “Urm… yeah… I mean… well…”

Karen smiled.  “I know.  I mean, I’ve heard Angie and JoJo when they are going at each other and… well, you have things in common with Angie.  Let’s just say that I happen to know that she has a Pet gag that she bought for herself, so that she wouldn’t disturb Jeff and I... or the neighbors… or the whole county, really…”

Jenn’s blush deepened.  “I was… trying to be quiet.”

Karen’s smile got bigger.  “Well, I’m pretty sure Mom just hid the key to his chastity cage even better, if you know what I mean.”  She looked over at me and her smile dropped.  “What’s wrong, Je..JayJay?”

I was shaking.  On the one hand, the scent of my Keeper on my muzzle was driving me wild, and all I wanted to do was jump her and make like animals.  On the other hand Karen was my girlfriend.  Almost my fiancé.  My conscious thinking about what activities were acceptable said that this was so completely unacceptable and wrong.  My feelings tore at each other.

I lowered my head.  “I’m sorry Karen, but her scent… I can’t resist her.”

Karen’s eyes softened in understanding.  She came over and knelt in front of the cage, reaching through the still-opened hatch in the front door to stroke my face.  She looked at Jenn. “Can you give us a moment?”  Jenn nodded and left, closing the door behind her.

Her voice was calm and kind, and she looked at me with caring eyes.  “It’s OK.  There’s no reason to be sorry, or ashamed.  I still love you too, but it’s different now.  You found your Keeper. I will still do everything I can to make sure you’re safe and happy, and I think you feel the same about me, right?”  She paused and I nodded. “But Jennifer here is now your Keeper.  You belong to her.  You are owned by her.  Her needs and thoughts should be first in your mind.”  She was looking straight into my eyes, holding my head, and her message sank in.  Both of us shed a tear.  

“I know, Karen, but… I still have a hard time thinking of you as anyone but the one I was going to marry.”

Her face grew stern as she gathered her resolve.  “I need to be clear, for the sanity of both of us.  You are now a Pet.  You’re my sister’s Pet.  I won’t be marrying a Pet.  I will love and care for that Pet, but that’s all you are now to me, alright?  A loved Pet.”

I knew this was true, but it hurt to hear.  The pain was necessary, and I felt release from the mental anguish as she spoke the words that I knew to be true but couldn’t face.

“We can still be good friends, right?  Like JoJo and I?”

“Even better.  In time… well, we’re sisters.  While she owns you, we share everything.  And I know you have some… skills… that I’d hate to miss out on, if you know what I mean.”  She showed me a large sly grin on her face, and my heart felt lighter.  “We will be friends, and I love you, but as a Pet.  You need to do what you need to do as a Pet as well, OK?”   I nodded.  “No, don’t just nod.  Tell me that you understand in your own words.”

My head bowed, I said the words.  “I understand.  I’m a Pet.  We won’t be getting married, because I’m your sister’s Pet.”  I looked up into her eyes and smiled.  “But we will always be friends."

She smiled, and put a kiss on her hand which she touched to my forehead.  It was the best I could have asked for, and I smiled and relaxed.  Karen opened the door, and Jenn was there waiting.  “All better,”  Karen told her, and gave her a hug.  They came back into the room together.

I looked up.  “Could you… wash the muzzle and cage?  I… can barely keep myself together.”  Karen looked questioningly at me, while Jenn blushed.  “Her scent… she wiped on my muzzle... so strong… please…  I’m so excited it hurts.”

Karen laughed while Jenn blushed a deep crimson.. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about the life of a real pet and the thought crossed my mind, is the lifespan of the pets the same as a real pet? A dog rarely lives longer than 15 years. It is the same for these pets? 

Hmmm... good question re/ Pet lifetimes.  As I said before, in my mind the changes to a Pet are the minimum needed to justify in the Keeperverse the use of the diapers, restraints, how they are treated, etc.  Changing the lifetime of the Pet vs a 'normal' human doesn't seem necessary, so... I would expect that they have the same life span.  Yeah, that introduces questions about geriatric pets, etc., but I'll leave that to someone else to explore if they wish!

Chapter 9: A Walk Outside

A while later I found myself at the breakfast table.  Well, not at the breakfast table, really, but under it, on my leash, which was clipped around the leg of the heavy table.  Karen and Jenn had showered, and Jenn had taken off my muzzle and washed it.  I had also gotten a wash cloth rubbed over my face and body, and I felt much more human… well… I guess that wasn’t the right phrase anymore.  I certainly felt much better, though.  Jenn had also taken the changing pad, and put me in one of the ‘Ultra Comfort’ diapers, which I found was much thinner and less noticeable between my legs.  I really was more comfortable without the bulk, although it sounded much more crinkly to me.

My Keeper and Karen had agreed that I didn’t need the muzzle for now, since I needed to eat anyway, and so for the first time in a while the red bars around my face were gone and I could lower my face into the silver bowl of food and eat.  As long as I pretended it was just cereal, the taste wasn’t really all that bad.  I thought for a second about asking to join them at the table, but I knew how that would go.  I decided to accept it, as Angie had insisted that JoJo did, since I had even helped try to convince JoJo that her eating on the floor was the appropriate thing.  Karma, I guess.

The family talked above me, and I could hear most of the plans that were being adjusted on my account, the things that needed to get done on this Sunday, and general chatter of parents that were surprised, but happy, to have both their daughters, and an unexpected Pet, living with them for a while.  I sat beside my Keeper's chair, her hand on my head, petting me.  It wasn't so bad.

After a leisurely breakfast, the human legs around me got up, and the table was cleared.  Well, at least I was excused from cleaning the table and dishes, so I had that going for me.  I lay there, my food bowl empty, content to enjoy the morning.  Not like i had a choice anyway.

It had been decided that Jenn and Karen would take me to the park and work on my training, while Joe set up the Pet run and did some other Pet-related preparations around the house.  Jenn checked my diaper and declared it ‘barely wet’, while Karen put some things in a bag.  I couldn’t see everything that went in, but she at least grabbed a few diapers and a package of wipes.  

I followed the guidance of my leash back out to the garage, where Jenn opened the rear hatch.  The plastic on my diaper crinkled as I shuffled along, still getting used to the idea of having to walk on all fours for any distance.  My crate was waiting, the absorbent mat that I had leaked on during the long flight and trip still in there.  Jenn pulled it out and threw it away.  “We’ll have to clean this better later, but it’s a short ride.”  She boosted me up into the back of the SUV, and I climbed into the crate without comment.  I hoped to prove my trustworthiness today, so that perhaps I could not have to wear all the restraints all the time.  Jenn tossed my leash in without out unclipping it.  The cage door closed, the SUV tailgate closed, and Karen and my Keeper climbed into the front.  I have no idea who was driving, of course.

It was indeed a short ride, and soon the back of the SUV opened.  I had to wait until the crate door was opened and I could climb back out that I could see we were at a large park.  Jenn helped me climb out of the SUV, and I looked around.  There were a number of baseball fields on one side, and soccer fields on the other, with little kids running after a variety of balls in slightly organized chaos.  Directly in front, what looked like a series of large fenced in grassy pens had bunch of dogs and Pets running around, playing with balls and frisbees, and generally having a good time.  Many of the owners and Keepers were gathered on the sides, chatting, as their dogs and Pets ran around.

Karen pulled out the red muzzle and handed it to Jenn.  “He should be wearing this, especially around others.”  

I immediately protested.  “Oh come on, I don’t need a muzzle.  Please don’t put that on me.”

“Do you want the gag too?”   Jenn's response shut me up, and I allowed the cage of the muzzle to be held to my lower face as straps of the muzzle were tightened around my head and locked.

“It’s not fair.  The dogs over there don’t have to wear a muzzle.”

It was Karen who replied, the annoyance clear in her voice.  “They don't have to wear a diaper, either."  

Ouch.

"You know damn well that the dogs over there are more trustable than you are, and probably better trained than you are, and even after you’re well trained you’ll still do dumb things if you’re allowed to.  Now, let’s stop with the protesting and start with the training, so that maybe one day you don’t need the muzzle.  Right?"

I was cowed.  I mean, she was right of course.

I felt exposed and embarrassed, out in the open around the public for really the first time.  I was naked, wearing only the red muzzle and leather restraints on my arms and legs and the crinkling white plastic diaper between my legs, the yellow stripe of which was turning blue telling everyone who could see me that I couldn't control myself.  I tried to hide behind my Keeper.  Karen noticed, of course.  "He's skittish because he's afraid what the people here will think of him.  Right JayJay?"

I nodded.

"Well, he needs to stop thinking of himself as a human.  He's a Pet, and people won't think anything is out of the ordinary.  Let's go."

I felt my Keeper pull me to be beside here, and then on a very short leash I was guided towards the gate of one of the less crowded pens.  Jenn opened one gate and we entered a small area.  She closed and latched the outer gate before opening the inner gate.  The double-gated entry ensured that none of the animals on the inside could escape as we entered.  The thought that I was now one of the animals that this was designed to keep contained gave me the shivers as the clang of the inside gate announced our arrival.

Soon we were inside, and I was lead over across the grass to an empty shady area.  Jenn clipped my leash to one of the many rings mounted conveniently on the fence posts around the pen, and they proceeded to spread out a blanket.  I waited, watching the animals playing.  Some were dogs, wearing only a collar, while some were Pets, with a diaper and a collar and a variety of levels of restraints.  Most of the Pets wore mitts or paws.  Only a few wore muzzles or were on all fours.  I lowered my head in shame.  I couldn't be trusted.

Karen looked at Jenn.  “OK, let’s remember the Four C's: Concise, Clear, Calm, and Consistent.  Let's start by getting him to sit.”

My Keeper looked at me.  “Sit.”

I mean, I know what I was supposed to do… being told to sit didn’t take even a dog brain… but I knew what Karen was getting at, and knew that having Jenn be a good Keeper was in my best interest.  So I looked at her and said with a smile, “No.”

Karen grinned.  We had been to the same classes after all, and we both remembered when one of the Pets doing a demonstration had done exactly this.  Angie had been clear that the fault was with the Keeper, not the Pet.

“Your voice must have authority.  You must command him, not ask him, and not leave room for doubt.  His disobedience is not his fault, and in this case I know he’s making a point.  Try again.  Command him.”

Jenn smiled and looked directly at me.  “Sit.”  This time there was something in the tone of her voice that hit something under my consciousness and I immediately responded to my Keeper's command.  I sat, my bottom on the ground, arms straight looking at her with a smile through the muzzle.  "Lay down."  She learned fast.  I was down on my stomach, arms bent and under me, legs splayed, before I had a conscious though about it.  I felt a tingling... her control over me had touched something that gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling.  I felt a tightening as I filled out the chastity cage.  It was definitely a turn on.

My Keeper shivered a little, and Karen noticed.  "Did you feel something?"

"Uh... when he responded like that... it was rather... exciting to have that control."

"Yeah, that's an important part of the Pet and Keeper bond... and why he's in a chastity cage, which by the way he's moving is probably causing him some discomfort right now?"  She looked at me, eye raised.  

I nodded.  

"So good.  That why he listens to you, and why you'll want to take care of you.  There's something deep inside that makes this work, and physically you both respond when it does."  She paused.  "OK, those are the easy commands,"  Karen said.  "Since he's been to class, let's ask him what commands he should expect his trainer to know.  JayJay?"

looked at Karen.  "Ummm.... Sit, stay, lie down, heel... ummm... " Karen looked at me.  She knew I knew, of course.  "Stop, kennel up, diaper time, on fours..."

Karen smiled.  "Good start.  I'd add, "Quiet" to the list.  After this morning, you might both want to learn that one."  She had a Cheshire-cat sized grin on her face.  "The first exercise is for both of you.  Jenn, I want to tell him to 'Sit, 'On Fours', and 'Lie Down', in random order.  Start slow.  You can leave his leash hooked; he doesn't need to go anyplace.  JayJay, if you remember, part of this exercise was for you to figure out how to easily move between the positions, and to do so without thinking, right?"  

I nodded.  

Jenn looked at me, and I heard my Keeper say, "Sit".  I rolled around a little, until I was able to get my arms under me and get into a sitting position.  "Lay down."  Back down I went.  "Sit."  

Her voice wasn't right.   "No."  Karen laughed.

"Sit."  That was her Keeper voice.  I sat.  "On Fours."  I went to all fours.  

"Lay down."

Tone isn't right. "No."  

"Lay down." I was down.

This happened for must what have been 20 minutes... up, down, sit, it went on and on.  About halfway through I ran out of opportunities to say “No”, as every command she gave was the right tone, and I responded without thinking.  Also, I was learning how to move more smoothly, as I knew I was supposed to, with practice.  I was sweating with the effort as I tried to react as I knew I should to make my Keeper proud.

Finally, Karen called time.  Both Jenn and I sighed in relief, both clearly excited by the control she had shown over me.  Karen brought a water bottle over and gave me a long drink through the muzzle.  Jenn got a bottle of her own, sitting on the blanket for a few minutes and resting while we watched the other animals play, my leash clipped to the pole.

At one point, a frisbee being tossed for a dog drifted over towards me, almost hitting Jenn in the head, and I got another reminder of why I was in restraints and on a leash.  My response to seeing my Keeper almost being hit raised a reaction in me so fast that I didn't even realize that I was trying to go after the young woman who had thrown it over the head of her dog until I reached the end of my leash and was jerked backwards.  I wasn't until my Keeper had calmed me down and gotten me re-focused that I realized that like a dog chasing a car, I had no idea what I was going to do if I caught the woman.  I was just reacting.  I hoped that my Keeper could help tame these behaviors that I knew I had, but I saw all too clearly why society had decided that treating those on my end of the Bond as un-trustable animals to be leashed and restrained was not an unreasonable compromise.  I could never live on my own again, and I knew it.  The warm, squishy mass between my legs showed it. I was a Pet, dependent on my Keeper.

Karen's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.  "OK, break's over.  Let's move to the next step.  Heel.  This is important when you're walking him.  The goal of this exercise here is to get him accustomed to how you walk and move, so that he can stay beside you without being a problem, and you both know where he should be, and will be, at any point in time.  OK?  While it’s his job to stay beside you, it’s your job to give him the subtle hints to let him know what you intend."

Jenn nodded.  

"OK, take his leash.  Stand next to him, with him on your left side, and tell him in your Keeper's voice to heel.  Since you’re right handed, you will usually want him on on your left side, and the leash in your left hand, so that you can use your right hand for other things."  

Jenn got up and unclipped my leash from the pole.  She stood beside me, holding my leash only a few inches from my collar.  "Heel".  It was a good command and I responded quickly, moving to her side, ready to walk.

"Now smoothly start walking forward.  Go a few steps, and stop.  Wait, and then start again.  Over to the fence."

Suddenly my collar was jerked forward, and I stumbled forward, trying to get my hands and legs under me and moving, when just as suddenly I was jerked back again.  "Ouch!"  I said.

"Jenn, be gentle!  He's not used to this yet, OK?  Start slowly and stop slowly, so that he learns your signals and can work with you.  You're working together on this.  This really is a ’together’ thing, OK?"

Jenn looked down at me, and I could see the concern on her face.  "Sorry.  Can we try it again?"

I nodded.

"Heel."  This time I felt a gentle nudge on my collar and I started walking forward.  I more felt in sync with my keeper.  I felt a gentle pull back on my collar, and I stopped.

Jenn looked at Karen for guidance.  "Much better.  Let's keep going, all the way to the fence.  Start smoothly, walk for a few paces, and stop."

I felt the gently pull on my collar, and started walking.  A few steps later, a gently pull back, and I stopped.  Start, stop, start, stop.  Soon we were walking in sync... well, mostly, I stumbled here and there as she sometimes caught me off guard, and my still-awkward gate on all fours wasn’t helping.  Soon we reached the fence.

Jenn looked to Karen.  "Um, how do I turn?"

"Guide him with the leash.  He's on your left, so if you want to turn to the left you give gentle guidance back, and to the left, with the leash.  If you want to go to the right, pull him ahead, and to the right.  Gently.  Smoothly."

I felt the collar pull me forward, and I was guided to the right, and I walked around my Keeper while she pivoted in place.  With my legs bound, I felt awkward trying to both move and turn, but my Keeper kept a gentle and patient pressure on my leash.  When we were facing back towards our blanked, the pull straightened out, and we started back the way we had come.  Stop.  Start.  Turn to the left. Stop. Start.  Turn to the right.  

A ball went by, and just as I thought about running after it to throw it back to the person who had thrown it, I felt my Keeper's grasp on my leash tighten.  I kept focus.  Damn, was I really that easy to distract?  I mean the frisbee had almost hit Jenn, so I could see my reacting to that, but I couldn't believe that I was being distracted just by a ball.  What was I, a cat?  Would I dance to a freaking laser pointer?  How could I please my Keeper if every flashy or moving bright color was a distraction?  Could I keep focus at all?  Was I destined to be just the dog from the movie that kept saying, "Squirrel!", or could I get beyond that?  The more insistent tug on my leash answered the question as I realized I had stopped moving.  I was being distracted by my own distraction.  I moved up to where my Keeper was waiting, where she held my leash a little shorter.

Despite that and a few other exceptions, I wasn't really doing that badly keeping focus and moving with her but we definitely needed some practice to keep it smooth, especially in the turns.  Finally we made it back to the blanket.  Jenn clipped my leash to the pole, and we had more water.  

"His diaper is pretty wet, Jenn.  You might want to change it.  Not a big risk if there's a leak out here, but you'll need to get in the habit of checking his diaper and changing it when needed."

"He won't tell me?"

"It depends.  At first, JoJo told Angie immediately when her diaper was even a little wet, so Angie started ignoring her and just checking her when she felt like it.  Eventually JoJo stopped asking.  Other Pets are more reasonable, I hear."  She looked pointed at me.

I took the hint.  "Could you please change me, Jenn?"

Karen pulled a changing mat out of the bag, as well as a diaper and wipes.  "The command you should always use is, 'Diaper time', and point at where you want him to go."

My Keeper pointed at the mat that was spread out.  "Diaper time."  I immediately went to the mat and rolled over onto my back, my wet diaper presented for servicing.

I looked around.  "It's so... public here.  Do we have to do this here?"

Jenn's response was immediate and firm.  "Yes, my Pet, we will change your diaper right here.  You're a Pet, and Pets can have their diapers changed anywhere.  Right, Karen?"

The command tone of her voice quelled any rebellion that may have been growing in my mind.  Karen just smiled.

"Lift up."  My Keeper slipped the dry diaper under me, and quickly popped the tapes.  I heard Karen's phone ring, and it distracted me as Jenn removed the wet diaper, gave me a quick wipe, and taped up the dry diaper.

I heard Karen on the phone.  "Really, right now?”  Pause.  "We can be there in about 20 minutes, ok?"  Karen looked at Jenn, a smile on her face.  "OK, Mom, see you there."

Karen hung up the phone.  "We have a little errand we need to run.  Let's go.  You get him to the car and I'll grab this."  Jenn looked at her quizzically, but Karen just smiled.  

Jenn unhooked my leash from the ring, and with a "Heel" command started walking while Karen packed up the changing pad, used diaper, blanket, and the rest of our stuff.

I practiced walking on the tight leash next to my Keeper as we crossed the grass, exiting the double gate of the pen.  The rear gate of the SUV opened with a push of the remote button in Jenn's hand, and she helped me up into the crate in the back, locking the crate door.  Karen was just walking up and placed the bags she was carrying next to me in the back of the SUV.  Soon we were on our way, and I had no clue where.

• Like 3

Vet visit? Grooming? New Registration? Where are we going?! Such a wonderful and horrible place to stop...lol. I like the training and how he gets so distracted quickly. Looking forward to more!

This is the first Keeperverse story I’ve seen and I have some questions/observations.  It’s obvious that the bonding process starts neurological changes in the pet.  Does the pet ultimately suffer a loss of intellect in addition to the loss of voluntary bladder and bowel control control and emotional bonding with its keeper?  If pets retain all their intellectual faculties, I would think they would rebel or be driven crazy.  The sudden forced inhibition of verbal interaction would be particularly infuriating and difficult to accept.

Why are pets forced to get around on all-fours?  The human body isn’t designed for that kind of locomotion; the knees would initially become bloody if forced to go any significant distance; the shins and toes would suffer a lot a abrasions; and, unlike quadrupedal animals humans cannot move very fast on all-fours. Basically, this aspect of the story seems to be very impractical.  Do pets ungo physical changes in addition to the mental ones and become four-legged creatures?

I realize this is all fiction, but I prefer stories that conform to practical rules within their fictional universe. 

Clearly you are a talented writer. I can definitely say that is the main reason I am still reading this story. I just can’t imagine the horrific things that your mind would have to go through if you became a pet. There is absolutely no possible way I could ever accept becoming one. I would rather be put down rather than exist as a pet. I realize that there are many people here who just love this concept, I just couldn’t give up my entire life that way. 

3 hours ago, CDfm said:

Clearly you are a talented writer. I can definitely say that is the main reason I am still reading this story. I just can’t imagine the horrific things that your mind would have to go through if you became a pet. There is absolutely no possible way I could ever accept becoming one. I would rather be put down rather than exist as a pet. I realize that there are many people here who just love this concept, I just couldn’t give up my entire life that way. 

I would have to imagine that it is a slow fade. Seeing this is fiction let's compare. I'm strictly straight, I'm walking thru the mall as notice a cute goth behind  that catches my eye. Just begging to be diapered. They turn around and it's a guy. But I'm not gay how could this happen? I did not choose that but was drawn to it.

***Disclaimer***

No innocent goth boys were diapered in this comparison.

On 11/16/2018 at 5:42 PM, Clr224 said:

This is the first Keeperverse story I’ve seen and I have some questions/observations.  It’s obvious that the bonding process starts neurological changes in the pet.  Does the pet ultimately suffer a loss of intellect in addition to the loss of voluntary bladder and bowel control control and emotional bonding with its keeper?  If pets retain all their intellectual faculties, I would think they would rebel or be driven crazy.  The sudden forced inhibition of verbal interaction would be particularly infuriating and difficult to accept.

Why are pets forced to get around on all-fours?  The human body isn’t designed for that kind of locomotion; the knees would initially become bloody if forced to go any significant distance; the shins and toes would suffer a lot a abrasions; and, unlike quadrupedal animals humans cannot move very fast on all-fours. Basically, this aspect of the story seems to be very impractical.  Do pets ungo physical changes in addition to the mental ones and become four-legged creatures?

I realize this is all fiction, but I prefer stories that conform to practical rules within their fictional universe. 

I think the various Keeperverse writers are doing slightly different things with the Pets... in my mind, they keep their intellect, and I think the psychological issues around that are an important part of the story of the transition... I'm beginning to realize that I think there is a piece of a nursing home thing here, which is something I'm dealing with in real life... people are put in places, kind of with their OK but perhaps not really, to be cared for, fed, and yes changed, as if they are pets.   Many of them have full intellect but physical limitations, but others have intellectual decline.  For various reasons, though, they cannot live on their own, and those near them can no longer care for them. 

As I said in a post above, I see the Pet 'system' as this world's way of dealing with the care of individuals who cannot live on their own anymore... if the other option is institutionalization, might this not be better, where they can live with those they love?   What if the persons needing care were stronger, or faster, or otherwise could do harm to the caretakers or others, and what if society was OK with the use of restraints to manage that?  I really don't know, I'm still exploring this myself. :)

As far as the physical aspects... well... that's a gimmick, I guess.  Suspension of disbelief, etc.  I'll blame it on Kimmie, but I find it an interesting idea. :)

10 hours ago, CDfm said:

Thanks for the complement!  As I said, I do think that exploring the psychological aspects of being put in a submissive/controlled position by a quick of (nature? virus? something?) against one's will, but having society mostly accept and condone that is interesting.  What if you were just expected to accept it, if that was the card you were handed?

Chapter 10: Betrayal

After a drive, which I guessed to be about twenty minutes based on Karen’s comment on the phone, the SUV parked.  I heard the front doors open and close, but the back gate of the SUV didn't open.  I waited, lacking other options.

Perhaps ten minutes later, the gate opened.  Karen immediately took the blanket and threw it over my crate, blocking out the little visibility that I had had of a non-descript parking lot.  They didn't want me to know where I was.  Then it hit me. Oh, shit.  Shit shit shitshitshit.  They were going to neuter me!  I started slamming around in the cage, panicking and yelling.  "Where am I?  What are you going to do to me?  I want to see Jenn!"   

The blanket in front of me lifted, and there was Jenn.  "Everything is OK.  I want you to relax."  She opened the small hatch in front of me, and reached in, stroking my head and calming me.  "Relax."  Then I realized there was something being put in the front of the muzzle, and I realized I was being gagged.  "Relax and open your mouth.”  My Keeper's command was firm, and I felt myself calming down, along with the bulb of the silencing gag entering my mouth.

Karen whispered something in Jenn's ear, causing her to smile.  She paused and looked around, and then she quickly reached under her dress and quickly pulled her underwear off.  She pushed the wadded up panties through the hatch, placing them in front of me.  Her scent filled my nose, calming me even more.  I wondered why Angie didn't include that little tidbit in the Pet-care classes…

The blanket went down, and the crate was lifted down and then started rolling.  I could tell we entered a building... I could see occasional white tiles as I was rolled along, and then into a room.  Again, I waited, still not able to see anything but suspecting the worst.

I heard someone else enter the room, a woman.  "Hi.  My name is Mary, and I'll be helping with the prep.  This is JayJay in the crate, I assume?  Which of you is JayJay's Keeper?"

"Hi, I'm Jenn, and I'm his Keeper.  And this is my sister Karen."

"OK, first thing we need to do is get him out of the crate and into the cage on the table.  I assume he's well restrained in there?  Will he follow your commands?"

"He's well restrained... but... he's been a Pet for less than 24 hours at this point, and I think he knows what's about to happen, so I'm not sure how cooperative  he'll be..."

Damn straight I wasn't going to be cooperative.  They were going to remove my nuts!  Screw that!  I'd fight it with everything I could.  

"Yeah, I can understand that.  It's OK, we've done this many times before.  You'll just get him out, then put him on his leash, and guide him over to the cage, ok?"

Without lifting the blanket, the crate was rotated and moved, I assumed closer to the cage that they intended to put me in, and I heard a whirring sound behind me.  I started testing to see how fast I could scoot backwards, in the hope that I could somehow break free.  I mean, I knew I was going to lose, but I was going to make my point that I did NOT approve of this plan.  I heard more clanking as I got ready to give it my all.  

"OK, you can open the rear door now..."

I heard the click, and gave it everything I could.  I pushed with my hands, and tried to shuffle backwards as fast as I could.  Nothing was stopping me!  I kept moving back as quickly as I could, until my diapered butt hit something.  I tried to stand up, and as I realized that I was still in a cage, the door in front of me was closed and locked.  I saw that they had backed my crate right up to the exam cage, and as I had rushed to back out of my cage I had done the job of backing right into the exam cage.  I looked up, betrayal showing on my muzzled face.

Jenn moved my crate out of the way, and the woman that I assumed was Mary was standing at the side of the cage, pressing the button to raise the cage i was in back up to working height, a smile on her face.  "Works every time.  They all want to panic, and they play exactly into the plan.  Turns the hard part into the easy part."

I was beat.  I allowed my front paws to be clipped to the cage, and straps pulled my legs apart.  My diaper was removed.  Some straps to the sides of the cage held my back end motionless.  A bar from the front of the cage to my collar kept me from moving my head forwards or backwards.  

“Your mother dropped this off this morning… for some reason she said that you weren’t to have access to it until, as she put it, ‘the deed was done.’”  I could hear some gentle laughter.  The metal cage that had been on my genitals since yesterday was released with a click, and I felt someone cleaning my diaper area.  I felt myself becoming aroused.

“Well, looks like this is just in time!  OK, he's all set.  The doctor will be in shortly."

Jenn came to the front of the cage and reached her hand in, stroking the side of my head around the straps holding my muzzle and gag on.  "Sorry JayJay.  I know you're not looking forward to this, but I think it's better to get it over with.  Then we can..."  She smiled.

A few nerve-wracking minutes of having my head scratched and waiting helplessly later, the door opened again, and another woman entered.  It was the doctor.  Introductions were made.  

"So, JayJay is here today for neutering, right?"  The doctor said it so matter-of-factly that it bothered me.  She was going to cut off my balls, and she said it like she was suggesting getting a haircut.  I whined through the gag, and the three woman laughed lightly.  “In the unusual case of a mixed sex Bonding, you’re lucky to have a woman Keeper to a male pet, you know.   In any mixed-sex Bond we always recommend that the Pet be Spayed or Neutered immediately.  The increased body temperature of Pets generally causes sterility after some amount of time anyway, but when that happens varies from Pet to Pet, and the... uh... instinctual behavior of both the Pet and the Keeper usually doesn't want to wait until tests have come back indicating sterility.  In the case of the male Keeper and a female Pet, which is more common, the operation to spay the female is much more involved.  A female spaying, where we tie the fallopian tubes or remove the ovaries is a much more complicated surgery than a male tying of the vas deferens or removal of the testicles."

Well, I guess I had that going for me at least…

“Doctor, I was wondering... how usual is it for a male Pet to bond to a female?”  I heard Karen ask.  “I can’t think of any other Pets I know… but there must be some, right?"

“Well, about five percent of bonds are mixed-sex bonds, and of that five percent,  about ten percent of those are male Pets.  So… about a half of a percent of Pets are males with a female keeper. So, you have a very special Bond here."

She looked at Jenn and continued.  “To get down to business, there are two options here, depending on your wishes.  The first option is a simple vasectomy.  His testicles are not removed, we just cut and clip the tubes.  This is a common operation among human men, as I’m sure you’re aware.  The second option is to remove his testicles, which is what usually happens to animals like dogs."  I whined again, longer, a look of horror on my face.  The doctor laughed.  "I don't think JayJay likes that option.  Removing his testicles will reduce the testosterone his body produces.  We really only recommend it in cases where the Pet is overly aggressive, or acted aggressively as a human before becoming a Pet.  We can also start with the vasectomy today, and if behavior is a problem we can remove the testicles later."

Jenn nodded and looked at me.  She reached her hand back in through the hatch, holding my face.  My eyes must have shown my terror.  "It's OK JayJay.  I think the doctor is right.  We'll do the snip-and-clip today.  You get to keep your balls.  Does that make you feel better?"

I nodded as vigorously as I could in my restraints, her hand comforting on my head.  I guess it was the least-bad option, at least.  I mean, human guys had vasectomies.  I knew that they were, at least sometimes, reversible.  And Jenn was right... the physical attraction to her was something that I was eager to sate, and this was a path to get there.  OK, it wasn't that bad.

Forms were signed, prep was completed, restraints were tightened, and then I felt a prick, and then another.  Soon I was numb.  The operation only took about 10 minutes.  As firmly restrained in the cage as I was, there was nothing I could do except wait for it to be over.  The whole time, Jenn kept her hand on my head, talking to me and gently reassuring me it would all be OK.  

Eventually, the deed was complete.  A dressing was placed, and then I was diapered again.  The restraints were released, and the table was again lowered to the floor.  

Jenn looked my in the eyes.  "You'll be a good boy and get in your crate now, right?"

I nodded.  Resistance was useless right now... so why bother.  Not to mention I was numb, and I could start to feel a dull soreness.  I was calm as the cage door was opened, and I entered my crate without complaint.  I realized I now thought of it as my crate.  At least the plastic sides afforded me some privacy as I lay there in the white plastic diaper and collar while post-operative care instructions were given to Jenn and Karen.  I heard the Doctor talk about changing the dressing, and that I wasn’t completely ‘disarmed’ until the active sperm already in my system died, so to be careful and stick to manual stimulation for the next week.  That didn’t sound so bad, I thought.  Exhausted from the physical and mental drain of the mornings training, and the emotional drain of the neutering, I lay down and was soon asleep as my crate was wheeled out to the SUV.

• Like 1

It was and was not a betrayal as he did know it was coming but I can understand how it still felt that way. The next chapters will be fun as the bond develops more and things move along! 

I was really hoping that they wouldn't take his testicles since he's still human but acts like a pet.  This is a weird universe and I need time to get used to it.  The vasectomy was a better option and hopefully her mother doesn't interfere anymore.  I would think if they did remove his testicles he wouldn't trust Jenn or would get severely depressed.  The other option that could have been a win win in this part would to leave him caged and have his virility tested at a later point to see if he became sterile.

20 hours ago, justforfun said:

I think the various Keeperverse writers are doing slightly different things with the Pets... in my mind, they keep their intellect, and I think the psychological issues around that are an important part of the story of the transition... I'm beginning to realize that I think there is a piece of a nursing home thing here, which is something I'm dealing with in real life... people are put in places, kind of with their OK but perhaps not really, to be cared for, fed, and yes changed, as if they are pets.   Many of them have full intellect but physical limitations, but others have intellectual decline.  For various reasons, though, they cannot live on their own, and those near them can no longer care for them. 

As I said in a post above, I see the Pet 'system' as this world's way of dealing with the care of individuals who cannot live on their own anymore... if the other option is institutionalization, might this not be better, where they can live with those they love?   What if the persons needing care were stronger, or faster, or otherwise could do harm to the caretakers or others, and what if society was OK with the use of restraints to manage that?  I really don't know, I'm still exploring this myself. :)

As far as the physical aspects... well... that's a gimmick, I guess.  Suspension of disbelief, etc.  I'll blame it on Kimmie, but I find it an interesting idea. :)

Thanks for the complement!  As I said, I do think that exploring the psychological aspects of being put in a submissive/controlled position by a quick of (nature? virus? something?) against one's will, but having society mostly accept and condone that is interesting.  What if you were just expected to accept it, if that was the card you were handed?

I understand that there are people who require care as in a nursing home. I am working at a hospital right now and the number of patients who require diapers would surprise you. It’s not the forced into diapers that I have a problem with. It’s the loss of ALL of your freedom and the total loss of anything that resembled a life. Even our patients who require that special care and even changing diapers still have a choice. They can always refuse treatment. They have a choice in what they watch on the tv. They get to choose what they eat and drink. They can still go back to work if they so choose. None of any of that exists for these pets. As a healthy thinking adult I would rather put a bullet through my head than live that kind of existence. There is no longer any life to be lived as a pet. And honestly I would rather eat a bullet than be put into a nursing home. Those places are horrible. 

On 11/22/2018 at 12:28 PM, CDfm said:

And honestly I would rather eat a bullet than be put into a nursing home. Those places are horrible. 

Right?  I used to work for an insurance company in their Long-Term Care division.  I told my co-workers that my Long-Term Care insurance was sitting in my sock drawer.  Doc tells me I have dementia or Alzheimer's or something, I'm kissing my wife/SO goodbye, driving out into the woods somewhere, and taking care of business before I'm a drooling shell of my former self.

• 2 weeks later...

Granted that this story takes place in a fictional universe, but I am still finding it hard to believe that in this setting a physician would perform an invasive surgical procedure without first working up the patient's medical history.  You can pretend that a human is a pet, just as you can ignore the fact that an adult baby is physically an adult, but the consequences of such pretense can be severe, even life threatening.  In sum, therefore, this tale might work better if you didn't blur the physical distinction between human and dog while you are blurring the social distinction between autonomous human and dependent human.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 1:04 PM, Babypants said:

Granted that this story takes place in a fictional universe, but I am still finding it hard to believe that in this setting a physician would perform an invasive surgical procedure without first working up the patient's medical history.  You can pretend that a human is a pet, just as you can ignore the fact that an adult baby is physically an adult, but the consequences of such pretense can be severe, even life threatening.  In sum, therefore, this tale might work better if you didn't blur the physical distinction between human and dog while you are blurring the social distinction between autonomous human and dependent human.  

Does it matter? it's a story. I tell my little stories about magical panties that transform in to diapers every time she gets turned on.  Is there any difference? A piece of work from ones imagination to words to our minds. 

I personally liked all the readers better when if they did not like a story they simply walked way and stopped reading vs suffocating creativity with negative comments. 

I enjoyed this story and hope it is continues.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Does it matter? it's a story. I tell my little stories about magical panties that transform in to diapers every time she gets turned on.  Is there any difference? A piece of work from ones imagination to words to our minds. 

I personally liked all the readers better when if they did not like a story they simply walked way and stopped reading vs suffocating creativity with negative comments. 

I enjoyed this story and hope it is continues.

I agree. If you don’t like a story don’t read it . I love this and look forward to more!!

• 9 months later...

Over the long time since the last update, I have written a lot more of this story, but just never felt like it picked up a stride to the point that I was happy enough with it to put it out here.  I really should just get it out, though.  Maybe this weekend I'll find some time to clean it up and dump what I have... perhaps @fire07's enthusiasm in writing his story will get me motivated. :)