LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As they were talking James phone began to ring and he looked down seeing it was for work he looked at aurora and asked if he could keep an eye on her for a minute and stepped away to answer.

Haiely was distracted and was bending down to pet one of the bunnies and also unknowingly filling her diaper not quite done from before as a big lump plopped in the back of her diaper

“ he’s right there baby he had a phone call he didn’t leave you i promise.” She said getting down to her level before smelling something stinky.” Did you make a present for your daddy baby girl.” She asked

She blushed red letting a little bit more fill her diaper till she was done and nodded her head yes. James hung up the phone and come back over “sorrry about that...” and saw Hailey red and upset “aww what’s the matter I was only gone for 2 minutes I’m back now though “

James bent down to her “well don’t worry I’m not going....” as he caught a whiff of her full diaper “pu did you do stinkies?” As Hailey giggled a little thinking the face James made is funny “yea daddy wots” as James picked her up “it’s a good thing you’re cute”

he looked at Aurora “I’ll be right back, maybe we can take a break and i’ll Meet you at the food trucks to get some lunch”

aurora giggled over the exchange between the father and sighted.” You enjoy your cute little ones present and we will em we You there.” She said .” Boys finish up we’re foing to get some lunch soon ok.” She said

James took Hailey back to the bathroom giving her the same keys aurora had used before seeing her pink diaper brown made him gullp. “Phew daddy has to be careful what he feeds you it clearly didn’t sit well” as Hailey knawee on the keys and James went through a ton of wipes getting her cleaned up 

the boys stopped playing when they heard lunch and raced back over to auora

Jansen came back as he was holding Haileys hand as she spun and twirled around in her dress “yea I think she feels a lot better now” James jokes as he made it to aurora and the boys 

Chris and Liam kicking in there stroller hungry and excited

They looked at everything but unable to read and saw one with pictures of Mac and cheese “ohh dattt” Liam pointed and Chris quickly agreed “yes yeas mac and cheese mommy!!!!” As James picked up Hailey and she pointed to the same food truck 

“I want buffawo chicken!!!” Liam yells as Chris yells “I woke barbaque mommy!!” James bounced Hailey and talked to her softly asking what she wanted as she talked just to him and asked for regular Mac and cheese” James went over how about you take Hailey and the kids and find a table i’ll Pay and take care of bringing over the food.

“ you sure.” She said a sshe got her boys order and decided on the chicken and waffles for herself.” Hailey honey you wanna come with me and the boys and we can find a seat so we can eat.” She asked her not wanting to just take her from her daddy

Hailey looked up at her being a little more comfortable now and nodded yes. She ducked on her thumb and held her hand with her free hand and walked with her. James smiled “i’ll Be right there..” as he ordered everyone food included the philky cheesesteak for himself 

James came over with a tray of food. “Ok guys are you all hungry” as all 3kicked there legs excited and James put each of there requested meals in front of them and handed auroras her meal as well before sitting down. Chris and Liam eagerly started to dig. Hailey tryed to use her fork and bring it to her mouth but keeps missing and getting it all over her face