LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

At 21years old this isn’t what James had in mind for his life. He had imagined graduating top of his class and going to one of the top law schools in the country and than working for major law firm but things were now different. Now he was in a store with his daughter Hailey as she cryed and screamed he didn’t know what was wrong and he looked st all the different items in the toddler section not knowing what to buy. His mind racing should he get buggies or pampers. What size was she again, or is she supposed to be in pull ups now. Wait what about food...what do toddlers eat again...” his mind all over the place while also trying to hold and calm down his screaming girl “hey it’s ok it’s ok” feeling embarrassed knowing all eyes were staring at him

Meanwhile 3yr old twins Liam and Christopher were in the cart together both using the pretend steering wheel in the cart to pretend they were driving and making racing sounds. They looked at all the different things in the store “mommy I want dat...” Christopher would say “no mommy dat icky....” as they made a comment about every item there 21yr old mom aurora would put in the cart

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Hello yes I’m fine Incan handle this...I mean no I really can’t....I mean yes can you please help me...” James was a bit rattled and couldn’t really think straight at that moment “I’m sorry it’s just she won’t stop crying and I don’t know the first thing about what to buy her here...” as he held Hailey on his hip 

She got really shy and was shaking her head no as she turned to hide her face. James rubbed her back “common sweetie I promise it will be ok me and this lady are just going to buy you a few things ok....” 

Hailey started to show her face again sniffling and wiping her teary eyes and agreed and James helped sit her in the cart with the twins. He looked up at aurora “thank you, sorry I was freaking out a little. I’m James by the way and that little girl is my daughter Hailey 

“ it’s ok i think we’ve all been there. In aurora and this is Liam and Christopher.” She said pointing to each of the twins.” So what were you picking out maybe i can help.” She said as she shook his hand 

James smiled and shook hands with her “Thanks...its a long story but this is my first time having her permanently and I don’t have anything at my apartment so I don’t even know where to start when it comes to what she needs like food diapers and such...”

Hailey was a a bit shy as she sat in the cart but Liam smiled nicely the more outgoing of the 2 and says hi and offers her a toy to play with 

“She just turned 2, yea she still uses her diaper for everything I don’t think she’s interested at all in using the potty”

Chrisopher was reaching for one of the bags in the cart as it was his favorite snack,animal crackers, and started to fuss a little “mama” he complained wanting help 

“ ok.” She said before hearing Chris. She got a bag of animal crackers from the diaper bag and handed it to him.” You have to share too ok.” She said. She the. Went to Hailey.” Honey i just need to see what size diaper you wear is it ok if i look.” She asked her nicely. Getting another bag of animal crackers for her

Chris smiled big and shoved them in his mouth eating and chewing loudly. Hailey was a bit hesitant not knowing who the lady was but she did seem nice and she loved animal crackers and she nodded ok letting her check.

james stood there amazed at how much better aurora was at handelinf all this “I thought my hands full with 1 and you are doing great with twins “

“ thanks honey.” She said giving the girl the animal charcters before gently raising her dress a bit to see the diaper size.” Well they keep me busy.” She said smiling.” She’s a size 5 so anything at a 5 will be good i prefer the cruisers and movers for daytime and maybe some overnight diapers  for when she’s sleeping. She’s a real cutie.” She said to james

“Thank you so much I mean I honestly don’t even know where to start with this parenting thing but it seems like you have a pretty good grip on it. You have some pretty handsome boys there yourself”  as he grabbed a couple cruisers and some overnight diapers like she suggested. 

“If there is anything I can do to pay you back please let me know...” 

“ oh it’s no problem really.” She said as she smiled and let you out the diapers in the cart and grabbed 2 boxes of diapers herself.” How about you take me out for dinner. I don’t ge much adult time.” She said

“You know what I think I could use some adult time as well. We’ll just need someone to watch these 3” as all of them were enjoying there animal crackers and James picked Hailey back up “how about I take you out tomorrow night?”

(Do you want to be Hailey? Might make it easier to balance)

james smiled and saved the number and address to her phone and sat Hailey back in her car “well looks like we both made some friends today princess” as he grabbed a few other things adding it to the cart and going to check out

liam and Christopher were a bit confused by the interaction aurora just had “who dat mommy?” Chris asked as he continued to eat his snack

( well it would be kind of hard since i would mainly be interacting with myself since she would want to be with aurora)

“ well sweetie he’s a new friend mommy just made like you 2 with his daughter.” She said as she headed out to the register

(Good point)

Chris and Liam don’t say much else just accepting it and play together although wrestling a bit in the cart both fighting for space 

James head is spinning a bit from what just happened kinda shocked he may have a date with such a beautiful girl. He wants to play it cool but he was looking forward to spending time with her again.

“He start it!” Chris argued as he pointed to Liam “noooo mommy he did it” as they had there usual back and forth banter of being twin boy. They were placed in there car seats so the space helped a bit

james got Hailey home and put her down for a nap on the couch as he still hadn’t had time yet to fix her a crib and he started to research for that perfect date location for tomorrow 

They babbled and talked to each other while playing with some action figures they had in the car making crashing sounds and explosions as they eagerly waited to get lunch.

James meanwhile went to work on trying to build a crib for Hailey to sleep in as he looked at the blueprint and that parts all of this a bit harder than he imagined