LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James smiled seeing Hailey looking happier than he’s seen in a while and aurora holding her “wow you really do look like a princess pumpkin” he held Hailey and bounced her up and down.

liam and chris were kicking and wanting to get our hype and happy “mommy mommy look!!” As they showed off there new toys 

James bounced her and noticed her diaper a bit wet “hey before we do another activity mind if we take a diaper change break so I can get this princess clean”

meanwhile Chris with not much grunting or pushing easily filling up his diaper lettinf his big breakfast empty into his diaper while playing some more

They made it to the family bathroom and all went in together “if you want you can handle Chris first. I think he needs a change more urgently than she does” he joked a little kissing his little princess on the head as she giggled a little and wet her diaper a bit more as well

James watched at how good Aurora was with the boys and knew he was getting feelings for her but was scared at the same time for how fast this was going.

Chris got distracted as he played and held onto a dry diaper as he enjoyed playing with one while he got changed and he talked gibberish 

“ why thank you baby.” She said taking the diaper before powdering him and getting the new diaper under him and taped up as she tossed the poopy one.” All done” She said helping him up and getting his pants back on

Hey wrapped his arms around her neck and felt better and empty “bottle please” he said to her as Liam heard that and his ears perked up “new tooo pease!”

James carried Hailey over to the changing table “ok it’s our turn now can you be still for me please” as she looked around distracted and kicked her legs doing pretty much the opposite 

Haileys eyes got big looking at that colors and loving that jingling sounds as she tryed to reach for the keys.james quickly began to change her wet diaper getting powder wiping and getting a dry one out as he put it on “seee that was fast” as Hailey was still too distracted still wanting to play with the keys

Hailey layed against James and held onto the Keyes and shook them.  “Yea I think they would like that” as they walked over to the petting area. Liam and Chris enjoying there bottles while relaxing in the stroller as they got over there and excitedly pointed at the animals 

They both smiled and were given little pellets of food to feed them as they went off to feed the rabbits.

Haiely shyly held onto James “aww it’s ok they’re nice and sweet just like you” he placed her down but she held onto his leg “I’m going to be right here I promise if you don’t like it you can come right back ok” as she slowly let go and walked off but kept looking back to make sure he was there