LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James sent aurora a text message “hey I was thinking of dropping of Hailey at 6 would that be ok? I think I found the perfect spot to take you but i’ll Let it be a surprise for tomorrow”

liam and Chris waited to be let out of the car seat and be able to go inside and eat 

Aurora got the boys inside and into their high chairs and gave them their happy meals when have felt her phone vibrate and saw it was James.” Sounds great I’ll text me sister can’t wait.” She replied 

The boys went off to play together in the living room. Hyper from lunch they chased each other around making up their own little adventures together. 

Meanwhile james had finished the crib and was trying to get Hailey but she was being stubborn not having one of her best days. James felt bad but sent aurora a text “sorry to bother you but how do you feed a stubborn yet adorable toddler

After a while Liam froze for a minute and made a face as he knew he had to go potty and just stayed there and allowed his pull up to completely soak until he was all done than went back to playing 

James followed Aurora’s advice and started to make noises trying a few different ones but for some reason horses was the one that made her laugh the most and she gladly opened her mouth to est

The next day is the night of James and auroras date. James was both excited and nervous. He got dressed in a nice pair of jeans a button down shirt and a sports jacket and got Haileys diaper bag ready along with pjs. James tryed to put her hair in pig tails but that didn’t go well. He drove to the address Aurora gave him and carried Hailey and took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

chris and Liam were inside, auroras sister Emma was already there and helped Aurora’s with her hair and make up wanting aurora to look nice for her first date since the twins were born 

“ thanks for everything Emma.” Aurora said before opening the door and seeing James with Hailey.” Hey come on in.” She said before smiling at Hailey” they there cutie i missed you.” She said tickling her a bit

Emma smiled “of course I would do anything for you little sis. Now have a good time don’t worry about the kids I got them”

james smiled Big when aurora answered “wow you look...well very nice I must say” Hailey was being a bit shy and sucking her thumb but laughed at being tickled her “hewo” she said blushing