LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

“3 poopy toddlers and 2 parents this should be fun” James commented sarcastically 

liam and Chris both with mischievous grins on there faces about what they had just donealways findifn it funny. Even Hailey laughing a bit along with the boys 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“As long as Hailey goes with them I agree” he tickled her as Hailey screamed and laughed trying to get away 

“mommy you funny da potty monster is not weal” Chris says to her thinking in his little 3yr old head he’s outsmarted her 

“Yea it’s a special potty that eats up babies that make big poopies,” it just gobbled them right up. He playfully acts like he’s eating up Hailey and Liam actually believes James “ok I don’t woke da potty monster I never make poopy again I promise “

He started to blush a bit “okay okay o promise I weakly try now just don’t wet potty monster get me please” Chris did the same thing not liking the idea “me too me no want the potty monster to get us” as James laughed a little to himself thinking how this might actually work to get them potty trained 

“Ok I think I may be able to make a deal with the potty monster just this one time” James winked at aurora 

Jansen picked up Hailey and took her to the living room so there would be enough space to change all 3. The diaper now pretty full and ripe James tryed not to cough or gag from the smell. He layed her down and came back with a pack of wipes and powder tpfor Aurora’s to use.

All 3laying on there backs kicking there feet there diaper all different shades of dingy brown the diaper barely containing what’s inside 

Hailey laughed and sucked on her pacifier “I make Big pwesent daddy” as she said muffled from the pacifier “ohh I’m sure you did sweetheart. Can you please stay still for me “ as he handed her the plastic keys again and she easily became enamoured with them and shook it. James took a deep breath and got prepared “oh this is going to be a doozie”

The boys both laugh from the tickeling. Chris starts to try crawling away to get away from it thinking it’s a game 

Chris quickly crawled back over not wanting to be in trouble.

James went about undoing the tabs and cleaning off Hailey having to go through a bit more wipes than normal “it’s a good thing you’re cute sweetie. “ as she sucked her pacifier and shook her toy

James finished up with Hailey getting her clean and powdered before putting a new diaper on here “alright now we’re all clean” as she helped him stand up and she went and played with Liam.

chris crawled over still not wanting to be taken by the potty monster and followed his mommy’s instructions and layed down “paci mommy”

Hailey went to her room and came back with toys to show Liam. James kept an eye on the. “Aww that’s nice of you, are you gonna share your toys with our guests” as she handed Liam a horsie and the 2 played,

chris sucked on his paci feeling calm and better now, his stomach empty and now being cleaned up 

Aurora finished the wiping and powdered his bottom before getting the new diaper on him.” All done baby.” She said as she balled up the last diaper.” I’ll toss the diapers I’m gonna wash my hands.”

James reached for the phone and ordered 1 cheese and 1 pepperoni.

The kids all came over to them “we wanna pway hide and seek. We hide you find us” Liam said with a huge grin on his face even Hailey looked pretty eager to play