LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The entire apartment was quiet as everyone caught up on some much needed rest. Chris was the first one to wake up nap time and he started to wake up looking around confused in a random bed and room. He started to whimper and cry from James room. James woke up hearing crying and went to his room as Chris had started to wake up Liam as well. “Shh hey guys it’s just me you both are at my apartment you’re safe I promise” as he got them settled down wanting to let Aurora’s sleep longer 

James turned on some cartoons in his room finding a show they would like as he got to paw patrol and the both got excited “dis dis my favorite” Chris said eagerly as Liam said me too and they bounced up and down in bed.

james laughed “ok we can watch this” as he climbed into bed each of them on one of the sides as they layed there with him and watched the show

Haiely was slowly waking up as she yawned and stretched in her crib. She was still clutching her princess doll as she cuddled under her blanket she did start looking for a bottle her mouth thirst as she started to whimper a bit getting upset and looking for daddy

Aurora nodded mixing a bit of honey into the milk as she quickly warmed it up and handed it to her making sure it wasn’t too hot” one bottle for cute little princess.” She said.” Now let’s go find daddy.” She said 

She smiled when she had the bottle tucking her doll under her arm she used her hands to drink up. 

Chris and Liam were both contempt and watching there show happily laughing and talking back to the screen as James layed between the 2 of them 

Hailey smiled as she eagerly climbed on the bed “daddy!” As she hugged him and he laughed “hey princess I didn’t go anywhere did you get a good nap” as he smothered her with kisses.

chris and Liam also stood up and ran up to aurora “hi mommy!!! Wook we pway and watch paw pawtrwol!!!” Liam told her excited to show her as he pointed to the screen and jumped up and down 

Hailey was enjoying the show was well as she continued to suck on her bottle and watch. As the show went on Liam began to grunt a bit not taking much effort and unloaded a mess into his diaper while at the same time Chris did letting out a wave of mush into his pampers.

Something must have been in that Mac and cheese because at that moment as well Hailey began to use hers as well to fill it up.

A collective strong stench came into the air “oh my gosh Hailey how much did you have to go” thinking that was just from her