LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Noo we wike pwaying” Liam complained while letting out another big yawn as he stretched in his stroller. Chris fighting his sleepy eyes too as James also rocked a sleepy eyes Hailey “well if you want you all are more than welcome to come over and have nap time at my place” James said to aurora

James smiled as he walked Aurora’s and the twins back to the car. The boys both still fighting the urge to fall asleep but losing as they tossed and turned in there stroller. Hailey doing the same thing in James arms but started to suck her thumb and relax. “I have a feeling they’ll all fall asleep in the car. You can just follow me I’m only a few blocks away”

James took Hailey to her car seat and got her buckled in and with a bottle as she sucked and fell asleep quickly he made sure he could see Aurora’s car and started to drive off. Chris and Liam calmed down in the smooth riding car the motion always put them to sleep and it wasn’t long before both had drifted off. Liam drooling on the front of his shirt Chris and put a pacifier in his mouth that was in the backseat and sucked on it 

Hailey quickly realizing she was safe and secure in her room and cuddled close with aurora her eyes getting heavy as she looked around and pointed to her stuffed princess doll she always falls asleep with “pwinces” she whispered as she started to drift to sleep 

Hailey hugged it tight and fell asleep immediately. James was leaving when he went to see if aurora needed help and smiled watching her take care of Hailey so easily. It had only been 2 days but she was a natural and Hailey was comfortable around her 

James went to the living room and waited for her to come back 

“Yes she’s getting really comfortable with you. The boys didn’t budge at all either they are both fast asleep too” as he moved over for her to join him on the couch “thank you for this weekend it’s been pretty special”

James blushed a little having soo much he wanted to say but not knowing if now was the right time or if things were moving too fast. His heart beating fast He kept opening his mouth than closing it, normally James was good with his words but now with aurora he felt like his brain stop working