LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The quickly complied and ran to there room to grab shoes. They were easy to use since it was velcro as they each got ready and Liam grabbed his Batman action figur and Chris grabbed his teddy bear.

Hailey layed there being a good girl as she did try to reach and play with her toes as she’s been finding the interesting and tries counting the very little she’s learned from watching seaseme street “ wive.....one....weee....wo...wine....”

She clapped her hands “daddy daddy” as she held onto Aurora and the boys came out of there room “oaky we ready too” 

James got out of his class and looked for a family friend place lunch. He found a sandwich shop/bakery and got a table for them and text aurora the name of the restaurant 

james had one high chair and 2 booster seats ready for them. 

The kids were all babbling to each other in the back seat “mommy i firsty” Liam complained as Hailey mouth was dry too now that she heard that “baba baba” she said out loud to whoever could hear her 

DADDY!!!!!!” Hailey hugged him tight refusing to let go and James laughed “hey I missed you too princess, have you been having fun so far today....” Hailey nodded yes as she was eager to talk to him and she went so fast it just came out as my,nor but James smiled and nodded acting interested “sounds like you’ve had a pretty fun morning”

Chris and Liam sat in there booster chairs and immediatly tried to get the bread and butter that was on the table 

James tryed to put Hailey in her high chair but she was refusing to let go and James rubbed her back and let her stay there “ok how about the ham and cheese sandwich with apple slices” as Hailey nodded.

Liam looked “mommy I wanna pbj pease” as Chris pointed to the picture of grilled cheese.