LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

James kissed Haileys head “i’ll Try to see if I can get off work a little early and get back sooner, thanks again for everything.” He told aurora “be good today ok” he told his daughter and left. Hailey sucked her thumb and started to wave while looking out the window “bye bye dadi” still a little bit sad but was still more comfortable being with aurora than at daycare with strangers, she heard breakfast and nodded yes

Liam started to stir and wake up from his crib holding his stuffed animal as he yawned and stretched “mommy mommy!” As he called out ready to get out 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They both grinned big “hi hailey!” They said at the same time and Hailey was starting to feel better as she cheered up. Liam and Chris stood in there cribs there wivernight dispers being soaked barely able to contain that much 

“ ok baby your turn.” She said lifting Chris up and on the changing table tickling his little feet before  getting the old diaper off and him wiped clean. She got another pull up and got him down. She held out the pull-up for him to step in

Haiely was sucking her thumb and still holding her doll she doesn’t go anywhere without and say in the high chair getting comfortable trying to get used to her new surroundings, Liam and Chris follow and reach up for help to get to there booster chairs

Aurora put a plate of cut up chocolate chip lab cakes and bacon in front of each baby after putting the boys in their booster seats and getting a high chair for Hailey. She put a bib on them all and then let them eat while she made bottles of milk for them

Each of the boys eating fast making a race out of it too see who could eat fastest as each had bacon in one hand and pancakes in the other barely taking breaks between bites

Haiely was trying to be well behaved and eat properly although she was still struggling a bit with using a fork and used her hands instead getting her hands a little sticky

The boys each took there juice and went off to there rooms to play with there action figures as they messed around. 

Haiely finished eating and was ready her face covered in chocolate chips and hands sticky “okay i aww done now”

“ ok sweetie let me get you cleaned up.” She said wiping her face and hands and giving her a bottle of milk.”she let her out of the high chair and let he go off.” If you need anything just call me ok.” She said