LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

“You’re just saying that because you know Hailey is easier to handle the the twins” he joked with her and than looked at Hailey “ok aurora is going to give you a bath and help you get ready for bed ok...can you be good for her” Hailey nodded her head while thumb was in her mouth and held her arms out for Aura to carry her 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She waddles in her room and went to the bottom drawer where she knew her pjs were and pulled a couple clothes till finding her favorite pjs her frozen onsie with Elsa on it “I wanna wear dis one. It my favorite. Can I pwetty lease” she said giving puppy dog eyes 

Hailey tryed pushing and nothing happened “I don’t hafsa go pee pee or poppie me pwomise.” As she rested on her shoulder letting her take her for a bath and she pointed to a few toys she always liked having at bath time.

James started to come up with a game for the boys to keep them settled down making them hop to different places to avoid lava while having to catch a ball. The boys loudly laughing 

When she was done playing she stopped “i aww done and clean now” as she reached to be let out.

the boys were out of breath and James brought them each a bottle of juice as they finally relaxed on the couch out of breath and watched some cartoons starting to get pretty tired and sleepy themselves 

“ let me get your hair real fast princess.” She ssid as she quickly washed her hair making sure the water didn’t get in her eyes or anywhere close to it.Aurora then got one of the nice fluffy towels and lifts her out of the water and into it drying her off gently

“ of course we can baby.” She said giving her a paci as she finished her hair.” All done. Now can you be a good girl and hand me a diaper so i can change you before bedtime i think you might be wet.” She said