LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Single parents (private with baby frost)

Baby_James

“Yea I’m a bit worried about how daycare will go for her tomorrow” as James reached in his bag and gave her a pacifier 

Chris was bouncing and jumping and paused for a moment freezing and realsing his bladder giving it a heavy soaking as it leaked a bit to his shorts too and goes back to playing 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He smiles at Aurora “that’s really nice of you but I couldn’t I mean I’m sure you have your hands full with the boys and everything I couldn’t ask you to watch her as well” as Hailey was still sucking her pacifier and snuggled into James 

Aurora saw the boys when she noticed Chris’s pants.” Oh dear your soaked.” She said seeing his diaper leaked from all his wettings.” Why didn’t you tell mommy your diaper was wet.” She said as she checked the diaper bag to see if she brought an extra outfit 

“I was pwaying mommy and dat more fun than diapey wange” as he was tugging on his shorts a little now since the wet clothes were starting to bother him a little.

James saw aurora needed to focus on Chris and help Liam out of the bounce house and get his shoes back on 

“Yea of course we’ll just be over here on this bench when you come back” as he held Liam’s hand and they sat down Hailey and Liam start talking/babbling to each other 

Chris had a hard time walking his wet and heavy diaper weighing him down a bit 

Aurora took Chris to the changing room and lifted him up.” Baby if you want to be a big boy you have to tell mommy when you need to go.” She ssid. As she got the wet pants and diaper off.” I don’t have any pants with me som I’m just gonna let you go in a onesie.” She said as she wipes him clean

“Otay mommy I pwomise, I fowget dat I gottta go potty when I pway” as he ducked his thumb although didn’t mind getting to be in a diaper as he did enjoy the freedoms that came with it “I make Big pee pee mommy?” As he realized it was taking a while for her to get him changed 

James smiled and said thanks and put her in next to Chris as she snuggled and got comfortable and he pushed the stroller going to where the hay rides were. Liam talked auroras ear off the entire way there and Chris played with a toy sharing it with Hailey. 

The cart slowly took off as James put his hand on top of auroras but made sure the kids couldn’t see. The kids enjoying the ride as they looked around and played around in the hay together even Hailey playfully throwing hay st the boys. James gave aurora a peck on the cheek as they watched the kids enjoy themselves

The kids enjoyed themselves as the ride ended although Hailey started to rub her eyes not wanting to be sleepy and the twins both let out yawns “aww looks like we’ve started to tire them out” James whispered to her as he picked up Hailey “hey sweetie are you ready to take a nap” as she shook her head “no pway more