LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Whant To Be Incontinent!

Guest BabySusy

HI! I whant do be incontinent! I started to whear diapers 2 weeks ago 24/7! how long does it take?

I would read this thread http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3697 and this thread http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2982 .

Most people in the incontinence forum aren't too keen on helping people who want to become incontinent (see this thread http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=5645). I would think very carefully about what you're doing to yourself, and how much of your desire to be incontinent is based on your fantasy of what you think it would be like. Not to kill your buzz. :whistling: But I'm sure that most of the people here who truly suffer from incontinence wish they didn't. Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

Incontinence doesnt come from constant diaper wearing, only mental incontinence such as training yourself not to pay attention to the warning. That and more frequent wettings because your body doesnt need to hold its waste very long, so if you decide not to wear one day, you may end up in the bathroom three times as much as usual. There are hypnosis tapes, but from what ive heard, and to agree with the rest of the people here, most who do achieve incontinence try at some point to reverse it. There will come a point where it will be inconvenient for you, if not embarassing. Trust me, the point you are at is the wild craving for this transitional object, work through it and you will get to a point where they are simply recreational. Remember, for people like us, diapers are kind of like drugs. We are addicted to them. But its as simple as this, some guys have a hit of weed in the evenings to unwind, taking it in moderation and being healthy. Others become junkies and screw themselves up. Dont be a diaper junkie. Be a diaper recreationalist. Just ask some of the incontinant people here about the pros and cons, and I can guarentee you, the scale will definately tip more one way than the other.

it may not take as long as you may think it can.

thanks to the power of suggestion its possible.

they now have subliminal tapes you can listen to to make it possible.

you can even have a partner in on it that when they say a word you turn into a baby for an hour without controll.

or you can just wait.

the best way if you wait is to relax down there all the time and eventually you stop using those muscles completely.

smiles.

Although I don't have personal experience, I would expect that after you have become somewhat incontinent it would not be difficult to re-train yourself to get 100% of your potty training back. Statistics state that 85% of incontience is completely curable in adults.

If there was a physical issue preventing you from controlling your bladder then curing the problem may be difficult however if there are no physical issues then I can't why you can get it back.

As diapercj stated its mental incontinence you are trying to achieve so it would seem (at least) that recovering your abilities is very possible.

My two pennies.

B.

really not a good idea think about the consequences you will have to wear diapers every day and night for the rest of your life sounds like fun but it is not. You will have to find a place to change when out with can be a pain in the ass, all your friends will eventually find out that you wear diapers witch might turn them off of being friends with you. And lastly ask any one that has succeeded 99% will say they wish they had control again just sit down and think about it and i hope you will make the right decision.

HI! I whant do be incontinent! I started to whear diapers 2 weeks ago 24/7! how long does it take?

How long does it take before babies that wear nappies 24/7 for the first years of their life becomes totally ireversible incontinent ??

Oh yeaah thats right it doesnt happen, unless they have some sort of medical condition !

:whistling:

OK so you wear 24/7,but how do you use them,do you wear and wait till you can change or do you use them anywhere and any time the urge hits.As i said once before you need to use them with no thought for were you are or what you are doing,if the urge hits just do it.You need to do this 24/7/365 and not give in to the urge to hold off or the fact that you are out with friends or at a store or restaurant etc.only after accepting these rules will you be able to make a choice as to being incontinent.

Just wearing will not make it happen,you just need to unlearn the control you have learned in 30 yrs,you would never be truly incontinent.

Just for curiosity how many diapers do you use in a 24 hrs period and what type,figure this out and you will know if you are being honest with the issue if you find you are not using 5 or more a day depending on make.Let us know and good luck

Although I don't have personal experience, I would expect that after you have become somewhat incontinent it would not be difficult to re-train yourself to get 100% of your potty training back. Statistics state that 85% of incontience is completely curable in adults.

If there was a physical issue preventing you from controlling your bladder then curing the problem may be difficult however if there are no physical issues then I can't why you can get it back.

As diapercj stated its mental incontinence you are trying to achieve so it would seem (at least) that recovering your abilities is very possible.

My two pennies.

B.

Can I ask where. the 85% number came from ,thanks

I doubt we will hear back from this person. I also doubt the post is from a 30 year old woman.

My apologies if I am wrong on either account.

I think if you succeed, I think it will run your life. And not neccessarily in a good way.

DLK