LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's just always been mom and me.

My mom is the greatest.

I've never wanted for anything.

As far as as a dad, uhm, mom was 22 traveling through England, she was in Cardiff in Wales.

She went to a concert and met a boy.

She believes his name was Tommy, they had sex which produced me.

All I know is my dad is Welsh and cute, according to mom.

She got back to the States and found out she was pregnant with me.

Her parent were really religious they forbade her to have an abortion, but at the same time disowned their daughter and granddaughter, me.

I am personally very glad that mom didn't abort me.

Mom being pregnant worked two jobs and went to school and got her diploma graduated.

Went and got her MBA and now is making more money than her parents expected her to.

After having me mom had a difficult delivery with me.

Coming out I damaged something and mom wears diapers all the time now she wets all the time.

My earliest memories was me waking up crying because I was wet and messy and mom coming in wearing her diaper that was just as wet as mine.

Her changing me then herself.

For me I never got out of diapers.

Mom told me that it was okay if I never got dry as as she was a bedwetter until she was 14, and had a brother older than her that was still wetting his bed last she heard.

Bedwetting ran in the family.

The problem was I had a hard time still not pooping my diapers at night. At 7 it was discovered that the last foot and about of half of my bowel was dead.

Oh it still had a blood supply but it was like the nerves were dead I don't know when I have to poop like most people, l don't get the urge!

They gave me stuff like Metamucil that I take that keeps the mail moving.

I just don't know when I have to go.

Like mom I wear diapers all the time to catch when I poop.

I've have had people call me a "Poor Dear" like anybody with a disability you live with it.

You cant change it, you adapt and learn to deal with it.

I'm now 14 and still poop myself without warning.

I take chlorophyll tablets to cut the smell down.

My friends know I need diapers, and oh yeah I got my mom's bedwetting gene as well.

They accept me for me.

They are usually the ones that say "Trudy, I think you need a change, I can smell ya!"

They smell it before I do.

They know I can't help it.

Melinda my best friend has her own bedwetting to deal with so I think that's why we get along so well.

Jill has a bit of Cerebal Palsy, she has a pretty pronounced limp, she sways her upper torso from side to side when she walks, we call her the Ewok, from Star Wars. 

Karen is the only normal one of us, even she has her demons.

Her mom suffers from deep depression.

She has been taking care of her mom and family since she was 10.

There are days and sometimes weeks her mom doesn't even get out of bed.

She does the cooking and cleaning since she has a younger brother and sister and a dad to take care of.

She did it occasionally at first but even her dad relies on her now. 

We're pretty much normal teenagers other than the lives we lead outside of school.

Melinda and I both wear diapers to bed.

She used to just wet her sheets.

Until I convinced her to wear a diaper instead of sleeping in those wet sheets.

Karen likes wearing and wetting diapers as well.

We decided it's like she has to be an adult in the day time at night she goes back when she had no cares in the world when she was a baby.

We realize that and let her wear with us without a care.

Jill wears just to not feel left out. 

Mom is pretty much accepting of us 4 this happens pretty much at my place because for Jill and Karen it isn't needed at their home.

Karen even sucks her thumb at night when diapered, she looks like she is about 3 years old other than she has the biggest boobs of us 4.

The boob fairy has been very kind to her!

Jill not so kind at 14 almost 15, she is just starting to get more than bumps.

Melinda and I are pretty normal not big and not small.

The funny thing is the nights that Karen isnt diapered she doesnt suck her thumb at all.  

As far as us two still wetting our beds.

I think I'm going to take after my uncle, who knows when I will stop I'm already older than my mom when she quit wetting her bed.

Wearing diapers 24/7 doesnt help, there are days that if I can't get to a toilet to pee I will just go in my diaper.

I will probably end up pooping it so why not wet it as well.

I know that sounds, lazy, but I don't want to hold it too long.

I got a UTI about a year ago from holding it to long.

Mom said it was okay just to wet it, no more UTI's.

That's me and my friends were all different people, but we all have different problems, in lots of ways were the same, we all like nights when were all diapered together, no one judges the others.

Karen I think will be wearing diapers as long as Melinda and I she needs them psychologically as bad as us, they keep her sane so she doesn't end up like her mom.

Just a side note.  The damage that women sometimes suffer at childbirth producing incontinence is called obstetric fistula.  It is relatively easily corrected with surgery and is extremely rare in countries with modern healthcare systems.

I never had a UTI until I started wearing diapers full time. My Doctor said that getting UTI’s is common for people who wear diapers. Has to do with not getting changed often enough when wet. I have had some pretty bad UTI’s and let me tell you they are not fun. Last one I had a few months ago they wanted to put me in the hospital for. I talked them into just letting me go in to the ER and be given the IV antibiotics. Helped that I worked there.