LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Intro

BabySteps

Hi there! I’m an AB that’s new to the online community. I recently got married to the love of my life. She is so supportive of me in everything. She just is so unfamiliar with the realm of the AB/DL. We have recently started seeing a counselor because we like to process things externally, and my fetish/ desires are not exactly things that we can process with just anyone. Ha! So our counselor suggested I look into connecting with like-minded people to talk things out, so here I am!

A little bit about myself:                              I’m 26, Male, recently married to my beautiful wife (2 months). Mostly on the AB end of the “spectrum” but sometimes I like to just put on a diaper and do grown up things. I’m very private about all of it though. I don’t usually leave my house if I’m diapered, and the idea of discussing it openly is foreign to me. Regardless, I’m so excited to learn and explore with all you othe AB/DL out there!

Hi BabySteps, welcome to the DD forum.  You'll find lots of us in a similar situation to yourself here, and it's a good place to discuss it all - it is for me anyway.  Congratulations on your marriage - some of us are lucky enough to have sympathetic partners, but of course many don't.  I'm one of the lucky ones too.

• Thanks 1

Thank you stroller! You’re right. At the very least, it’s helpful to know that I’m not alone in the world. I’m a bit shy about my “little side” so it’s easy to feel like I’m the only AB in existence. Ha! But I’ve been “lurking” for sometime on the forums and, with a small push from my counselor, I feel like it’s time to add some personal discussion to help me get a feel for what I want/ need. And yes, my wife is super sympathetic. She is just admittedly clueless to what I want, and I’m so new to embracing this side of myself that I’m of little help to her. So thank you for responding! I’ll be sure to post/ read and hopefully I’ll learn more about myself along the way!

Hi and welcome Babysteps. Nice to meet you, and good to have you with us. It was good your councilor made the suggestion, and I believe you have come to a good place. There are lots of likeminded people here, lots of information, lots of advice to be shared. Of course, you have your own mind, and you know what you like, or don’t like. But, there are so many, who know what it’s like, or have been there, and can be of a great source of information and support. That’s why we are all here. It is great support to us all. 

By the way, congratulations to you and you new wife! I’m happy to hear, she wants to support your interest, and is willing to learn about these things. That is a true partner! Look out for her needs too. I believe that is very important. 

Well, hope to see more of you around here. And, don’t be shy, if you have questions. Have fun, and enjoy! 

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the DD website BabySteps!  Congratulations on the marriage.

You will find a lot of good people here who will help you and guide you through your AB Side.  

Though I am a Diaper Lover I do talk to a lot of ABs and they are very nice people.

• Thanks 1