LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From "that's Funny!" To "how Absurd!"

I had to do some grocery shopping today, and fix Mrs. Turtlepins headlights on the Jeep. She called me this morning to tell me one of them was out. (She leaves at 0 dark hundred). So I picked up the headlights, changed them out, and filled up the Jeep for her since she's working late tonight (school board meeting), and then went to the super Wal-Mart to shop for groceries. I was wearing my "Does This Diaper Make My Butt Look Big?" T-shirt. As I was standing in line a woman, very pregnant, with two toddler twin girls pulled in the line beside me. They were adorable! She had them dressed the same, had their hair done the same (they were identical twins), and they both had identical shoes and socks. In front of me another woman with twin babies was there with her mother and a toddler. The pregnant lady read my shirt first, and laughed. "My God! That's funny!" She said. The other lady with infant twins laughed too. "I couldn't help but notice. Why don't you wear disposable diapers?" I explained and she was understanding. One of her twins was alergic to disposable diapers. Her mother looked at me like I was some kind of leper. "That's absurd!" She said. "Why draw attention to that!" My reply left her speechless. "And you, madame, are a malodorous, maladroit, pungent, pernicious, vainly-otiose, vicious, knavish, loathsome, odious, obnoxious, witless, doltish, fatuous, cretinous, rabidly-delirious, irascible, raucous, impudent, vulgar, rube!" Her daughter had to pretend to be doing something with her face turned away as she laughed. "Your cheeks are white. You need more roughe." I added as she glared at me. I've been a little depressed lately. She got under my skin.

It's Pancake Day!

And you mock us with your lies, so what the heck!

SnapePancake.gif

Dolly

Professor Snape would never use words like that! His attitude makes it obvious he's wearing a diaper three sizes too small! lol loved the pic!

Weeeeeeeee i'm posting in a reatardeds threadsors ... looooook at meeeeee i'm flyinnnng with laserrr ranbowsss --- WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*Ahem*

Necros~

p.s: This thread ranks up high up there with creating a thread with sticks and spamming ... (the stick one is meant to make no sense :3 ... so those this post lol)

"And you, madame, are a malodorous, maladroit, pungent, pernicious, vainly-otiose, vicious, knavish, loathsome, odious, obnoxious, witless, doltish, fatuous, cretinous, rabidly-delirious, irascible, raucous, impudent, vulgar, rube!"

Yay, turtlepins! Those hours you've spent curled up with your Roget's Thesaurus are paying off :lol:

Very nice...

Vinyl.

Weeeeeeeee i'm posting in a reatardeds threadsors ... looooook at meeeeee i'm flyinnnng with laserrr ranbowsss --- WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*Ahem*

<(-.o)>

Necros~

p.s: This thread ranks up high up there with creating a thread with sticks and spamming ... (the stick one is meant to make no sense :3 ... so those this post lol)

Sure! Gotcha! I understand! Help? lol

:D well, i didn't quite get why you made a thread about blatant ranting ... it made no sense so i posted while making no sense :P. Fair is it not?

Necros~

p.s: Keep your ranting out ... its boring. Sorry i had to say it.

I had to do some grocery shopping today, and fix Mrs. Turtlepins headlights on the Jeep. She called me this morning to tell me one of them was out. (She leaves at 0 dark hundred). So I picked up the headlights, changed them out, and filled up the Jeep for her since she's working late tonight (school board meeting), and then went to the super Wal-Mart to shop for groceries. I was wearing my "Does This Diaper Make My Butt Look Big?" T-shirt. As I was standing in line a woman, very pregnant, with two toddler twin girls pulled in the line beside me. They were adorable! She had them dressed the same, had their hair done the same (they were identical twins), and they both had identical shoes and socks. In front of me another woman with twin babies was there with her mother and a toddler. The pregnant lady read my shirt first, and laughed. "My God! That's funny!" She said. The other lady with infant twins laughed too. "I couldn't help but notice. Why don't you wear disposable diapers?" I explained and she was understanding. One of her twins was alergic to disposable diapers. Her mother looked at me like I was some kind of leper. "That's absurd!" She said. "Why draw attention to that!" My reply left her speechless. "And you, madame, are a malodorous, maladroit, pungent, pernicious, vainly-otiose, vicious, knavish, loathsome, odious, obnoxious, witless, doltish, fatuous, cretinous, rabidly-delirious, irascible, raucous, impudent, vulgar, rube!" Her daughter had to pretend to be doing something with her face turned away as she laughed. "Your cheeks are white. You need more roughe." I added as she glared at me. I've been a little depressed lately. She got under my skin.

I had to do some grocery shopping today, and fix Mrs. Turtlepins headlights on the Jeep. She called me this morning to tell me one of them was out. (She leaves at 0 dark hundred). So I picked up the headlights, changed them out, and filled up the Jeep for her since she's working late tonight (school board meeting), and then went to the super Wal-Mart to shop for groceries. I was wearing my "Does This Diaper Make My Butt Look Big?" T-shirt. As I was standing in line a woman, very pregnant, with two toddler twin girls pulled in the line beside me. They were adorable! She had them dressed the same, had their hair done the same (they were identical twins), and they both had identical shoes and socks. In front of me another woman with twin babies was there with her mother and a toddler. The pregnant lady read my shirt first, and laughed. "My God! That's funny!" She said. The other lady with infant twins laughed too. I explained and she was understanding. One of her twins was alergic to disposable diapers. Her mother looked at me like I was some kind of leper. "That's absurd!" She said. "Why draw attention to that!" My reply left her speechless. "And you, madame, are a malodorous, maladroit, pungent, pernicious, vainly-otiose, vicious, knavish, loathsome, odious, obnoxious, witless, doltish, fatuous, cretinous, rabidly-delirious, irascible, raucous, impudent, vulgar, rube!" Her daughter had to pretend to be doing something with her face turned away as she laughed. "Your cheeks are white. You need more roughe." I added as she glared at me. I've been a little depressed lately. She got under my skin.

Where do I start, hmmmmm..... :screwy: You openly draw attention in public to the fact that you wear diapers and when someone thinks it's absurd that you draw attention to it, you go off...right. Without the T-shirt, it must be obvious that you wear diapers because it's noticeable to onlookers that you don't wear disposables - "I couldn't help but notice. Why don't you wear disposable diapers?"...right. The daughter turns away and laughs as you rip into her mother...right.

On another note: How many stories have you told us about your dealings in town that involve mothers and their children or just children? I can think of many. Do you not understand how sensitive we are about stories that involve children, even innocent ones? I personally don't think it's cute that you allow yourself to be noticed by children, in public, that you wear diapers. I can hardly believe these stories are even true. Do you actually think these stories are going to help your image, knowing that many of us already doubt your credibility? You might just be the most misunderstood member of this community, and if that's the case, it's unfortunate. You've had 10 months to set the record straight, but you still insist on being given the benefit-of-the-doubt. For someone that claims to love this community, you certainly have a strange way of showing it. I've told you before, it does matter to a lot of us.

Some here may disagree with my comments, but as an active participant on the boards, ignoring you is not an option. I think you are a bad influence on this community, especially with the newbies that don't know the board history, and I intend to join others in making this point known at every opportunity.

Where do I start, hmmmmm..... :screwy: You openly draw attention in public to the fact that you wear diapers and when someone thinks it's absurd that you draw attention to it, you go off...right. Without the T-shirt, it must be obvious that you wear diapers because it's noticeable to onlookers that you don't wear disposables - "I couldn't help but notice. Why don't you wear disposable diapers?"...right. The daughter turns away and laughs as you rip into her mother...right.

On another note: How many stories have you told us about your dealings in town that involve mothers and their children or just children? I can think of many. Do you not understand how sensitive we are about stories that involve children, even innocent ones? I personally don't think it's cute that you allow yourself to be noticed by children, in public, that you wear diapers. I can hardly believe these stories are even true. Do you actually think these stories are going to help your image, knowing that many of us already doubt your credibility? You might just be the most misunderstood member of this community, and if that's the case, it's unfortunate. You've had 10 months to set the record straight, but you still insist on being given the benefit-of-the-doubt. For someone that claims to love this community, you certainly have a strange way of showing it. I've told you before, it does matter to a lot of us.

Some here may disagree with my comments, but as an active participant on the boards, ignoring you is not an option. I think you are a bad influence on this community, especially with the newbies that don't know the board history, and I intend to join others in making this point known at every opportunity.

Phantom, thank you sooooooo much for speaking the truth. You are now my new hero.

-RMS