LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moral Question.

Ok i already made my decision on the matter but i would like to hear what you guys would have chose!

Heres the scenario: My friends who i know very well, asked me if i wanted to go with them on a trip to go to an anime Convention (3 hour drive from where i live). Now on the spot i was thilled and promptly looked in my wallet to find a small 105$. Now the fees for the three days i will stay there is around 140 to 160$. I sadly told my friends i couldn't go for i had not enough money. But they insisted and wanted to pay for the rest i couldn't pay. (This price does not include anything bought at the actual convention) Now they even told me that to some extent they wanted to pay for a couple things at the convention for me.

Moral dilemma: Decline the offer or accept them paying for your stuff?

<3 Decide wisely~ .... or bluntly your choice lol.

Necros~

p.s: I know these friends pretty well so thats why they offered to pay. Oh and i want to add that i can't pay them back because I'm on a strict student budget.

my friends lend me money some times and i take it but i pay them back when i can even if they don't wont it back. they probably wont you to go with them because it will be more fun then just going by there selfs.

Guest Diaper4Boys

It really depends on how deep your relationship is with your friends. If you know them very well, then it should be fine as long as you pay them back later on. For me, the only people I hold out my arm and ask for money is my mom and dad.

If I were in this situation, I would decline. Personally, I consider education to be a higher priority than visiting a convention. While both conventions and college courses run on a regular basis and are subject to cancellation, I would like to get these requirements out of the way ASAP. It might take you longer to earn your degree (or whatever you are going for).

I also feel that once the money is gone, it's gone (aside from cases where you have receits and could get refunds). I don't mean to sound like an alarmist, but you could run your friends' account dry if they are also on a tight budget.

All interesting points~

I forgot to mention, my friends work and don't have to be on a student budget. The decision i made is to go, but what i plan to do is as follows: The town we're going into for the convention will be my home next year because the university i will attend resides there. Now they will pay for certain fees for this convention, but what i plan to do to repay them back is next year instead of them renting a room at a hotel and eating in a restaurant they will bunk in with me for the convention weekend thus saving them a LOT of money!! lol ... does it sound like a fair deal?

All opinions are welcomed~

Necros~

p.s: The jeans got returned because the first time i put them on it got caught on a metallic edge and they got riped ... i said to the clerk that they weren't to my taste ... luckily i still had the bill :3 (but this was quite a few months ago xD)

That sounds just fine! My old friends and I had a pretty close relationship, and I always felt guilty accepting a loan. But it was a two-way street, so we all were pretty trusting of each other. It depends on how close your relationship with them is, but from what I've read, you seem to be very close.

Oh, and out of curosity, what convention is it? I've always wanted to go to an anime convention, but I've never had the chance. I always hear about 'em afterwards, and it's torture not being there! T.T

--Brandon

instead of them renting a room at a hotel and eating in a restaurant they will bunk in with me for the convention weekend thus saving them a LOT of money!! lol ... does it sound like a fair deal?

I take it that you'll also be the star chef for your friends...*places a black chef's hat with a pink skull and crossed bones Necros' head, and waits for next year's primiere of "Necros's Culinary Concoctions."* :lol:

Have fun at the anime convention! :thumbsup:

I take it that you'll also be the star chef for your friends...*places a black chef's hat with a pink skull and crossed bones Necros' head, and waits for next year's primiere of "Necros's Culinary Concoctions."* :lol:

Have fun at the anime convention! :thumbsup:

You got that RIGHT <3

I'm actually pretty good in japanese cuisine~ I love to cook, and btw i would love to have a chef hat like the one you described :3!!!!

Necros~