LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 day 1 diaper

Ok so last night my girlfriend put me in a CTDC bear hugz with a ABU power ups booster when she went grocery shopping I didn't need a change yet so I stayed in the same diaper I wore last night when she got back it was 5 o'clock and I put my night time diaper on at 5:30 so she said just leave it on till changing time surprisingly it hasn't leaked but its got my legs spread so wide I can't walk has anyone else ever gotten 24 hours of use out of 1 disspossable diaper 

I have a kind of standard to stay in a soaked diaper for 24 hours, so yes. It's a challenge finding one that will do that, and I can't for the life of me remember if it was a regular store brand or not, but... to answer your question... yes... I think it was about 40 actually

5 hours ago, Warmwetandcozy said:

Ok so last night my girlfriend put me in a CTDC bear hugz with a ABU power ups booster when she went grocery shopping I didn't need a change yet so I stayed in the same diaper I wore last night when she got back it was 5 o'clock and I put my night time diaper on at 5:30 so she said just leave it on till changing time surprisingly it hasn't leaked but its got my legs spread so wide I can't walk has anyone else ever gotten 24 hours of use out of 1 disspossable diaper 

I know what diaper I will be buying from CTDC next time I am in Vegas 

Lots of fluff in the hugz.   I expereinced a bit of that coming loose when I took off the first one I had.   I'll have to keep an eye on this as I progress through the pack.

They are cute.