LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Babies On The Street

Baby D

Man, it has been tooo long since I posted my original "New Babies On The Street". This time I'm posting another short story, only on Rod's perspective. In the last story, Rod disappears for the week by staying with his grandmother. Now I'm going to share what happened while he was there.

“Hmmm, that’s weird.” I thought as I noticed the package sitting in the kitchen with my sisters name on it. Neither one of us ever get packages addressed to us. I was really curious what she ordered, but I figured I’d find out sooner or later. I headed up to my room to do my homework.

Not long after I got started on my homework, I heard my sister, Marie come home and then I heard her and mom talking. I shrugged my shoulders and went back to work. It’s kinda funny actually. My sister is older and is always gone and usually in trouble. Mom usually lets her get away with anything. I’m the good kid. I usually do what my mom tells me to do and I do well in school too.

I heard Marie come upstairs and go into her room and throw something. I guess she’s mad, not that it’s anything new. It seems like she always has something up her butt these days. I’m surprised she didn’t slam her door like she usually does.

It was only a few minutes later that I saw mom come up and go into Marie’s room. She closed the door part ways so that there was still a crack. I heard them talking, but I couldn’t hear what they were saying. Just because I was usually the good kid doesn’t mean I ALWAYS do what’s expected of me. Curiosity got the best of me and I quietly walked to right outside of her door. I couldn’t see in, but by then, they’d stopped talking.

Before I knew it, I heard a familiar smacking sound. It slowly dawned on me that mom was giving Marie a spanking! Wow, mom has spanked either one of us in a long time! After a few moments I heard “Go get me your paddle from the top of your dresser”. I couldn’t seem to make myself go back to my room. I found myself listening to the rest of the spanking.

I kept listening after the spanking stopped. I decided to go back to my room before my mom came out and caught me listening. I sure didn’t want a spanking! I didn’t even know why she was spanked. It must’ve been really bad to make mom spank her. Marie has been getting into a lot of trouble and mom had been acting like she didn’t care. Oh well, that was Marie’s problem and not mine. To be honest, I was kinda happy to hear Marie getting a spanking because she’s been to hateful and mean to me lately.

After I finished my homework I messed around in my room until dinner. I was playing on my PS2 when my mom came up and told me to go downstairs because dinner was ready. I went downstairs and sat at my usual spot. We were having meatloaf for dinner.

It was only a few minutes later when Marie came downstairs followed by mom. I burst out laughing and I thought I was gonna die laughing! She came downstairs in a shirt and diaper! It was so funny! I couldn’t help myself when I made fun of her.

“Aww, look at cute wittle Marie in her diapees!” I said in baby talk.

When mom was out of earshot, Marie turned to me. “Shut up, Rod! Unless you want mom to know that it was YOU that broke my bedroom window the other week!” She said angrily.

Well it worked—mostly. I sure didn’t want mom to know that I was the one who broke Marie’s window. Marie actually covered for me on that one and said that a neighbor kid must have broken it while she was out. All throughout dinner though, every time I looked toward Marie, I couldn’t help but giggle.

Suddenly, mom yelled at me. “Okay, young man, I have had enough! If I see you laughing again, I’ll put you in diapers too!” Marie started laughing hysterically as I felt my face burn in embarrassment. I decided to shut up after that because I thought I’d die if I had to suffer that in front of Marie.

After Marie was finished eating, she just got up and left. That’s a no in our family. My mom likes to keep it traditional by asking to be excused before leaving the dinner table. My mom turned to me. “Rod, you may be excused.” Then she followed my sister back upstairs to her room.

I went into the Den and started watching tv. Only, my attention wasn’t on the tv, it was on those diapers. I couldn’t believe it, but I wanted to wear those diapers! They looked so comfy and nice. I don’t know why Marie was so upset! I began thinking about teasing Marie some more and making mom mad enough to put me into diapers like she threatened. Then I thought that if I tried that, I’d probably wind up with a really sore bottom and I’m not so sure it was worth that.

I went to bed that night and it took me awhile to fall asleep. All I could think about was wearing some diapers, but I couldn’t think of a way. Eventually I fell asleep thinking how nice it would be to wear diapers.

The next morning, I got up around 10 since it was Saturday. I was surprised to see Marie already up when I came downstairs. I was even more surprised to see Marie in just a shirt and a diaper again today.

“Why is mom making you wear diapers?” I asked quickly. By the look that came over her face, I was almost sorry I asked. She looked mad at first, but then she started talking.

“We..well, I uhh, I ordered some *gulp* diapers. Mom got mad at me because I wouldn’t tell her what was in the box, so now’s she’s making me wear them as punishment.” She said quietly.

I noticed that Marie made no mention of the spanking she got. I guess I wouldn’t either. She’s almost 3 years older than me and she got a spanking. I wouldn’t wanna admit it to anyone either if I were her. I left her alone after that. She didn’t really seem to wanna talk to anyone.

Mom was gone all day, but when she did come home, a guy came inside with her, carrying some boxes upstairs. I assumed that they were going to Marie’s room. Mom told us to stay downstairs. It was 2 hours later before they came back downstairs. Mom then made Marie follow her upstairs. I wondered what they were doing.

I waited awhile before I went up to my room, but when I did, I saw Marie’s room as I passed. It looked like a big nursery! Marie even had her own crib! How come she got all the good stuff? I’m the good one and could never even hope to get something like that!

It was getting late then, so I headed on to bed. I didn’t have any troubles going to sleep tonight as I dreamed of wearing diapers!

Mom came and woke me up in the morning and told me that breakfast was ready. I went down and sat at my place. That’s when I noticed the big highchair. Not 20 seconds later, Marie came downstairs and mom made her sit in the highchair. Not only that, Marie got oatmeal instead of bacon and eggs like I got.

After I finished my breakfast, I headed back upstairs to my room. It wasn’t long after that, that I heard a loud crash. I wondered what it was, so I started walking down the steps to see what it was. That’s when I heard the sounds of a spanking. I swear Marie does not learn. I waited a few seconds into the spanking before I turned around and started to go back up to my room. As I got to the top of the stairs, I saw Marie go by the bottom of the steps and within a few seconds she went back carrying moms brush. Ouch. That was always the worse thing to get spanked with. I only ever got spanked with it once in my life and that was enough for me.

Anyways, I went back into my room and started playing Time Splitters on my PS2. I lost track of time. I can play for hours and hours on end without tiring of the game. At one point, I heard Marie go into her room. Mom came and got me when lunch was ready. Ham sandwiches. I didn’t mind at all. However Marie wasn’t happy at all when she came down the steps and saw that she didn’t get any. Mom made her eat baby food instead. I think the baby thing would be cool, but I’d rather stick with regular food. Baby food is taking it too far in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay, it's been two months since I started posting this story, and now I guess I'll go at it again and post more frequently this time. So yeah, here is the next installment.

I stayed downstairs and watched tv while mom took Marie upstairs for her nap. I thought that was funny and was getting a kick out of her misery. Mom had just come back downstairs when Marie started crying again! I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m already sick of hearing her cry, and she cries loud too!

Mom went up to see what was wrong. When she came back down awhile later I asked her what was wrong.

“Marie got sick and threw up in her crib so she’s taking her nap in my bed.” mom explained.

At that point, I got up and went outside. It was a really nice day outside so I thought I’d make the best of it. I more or less just looked for new places to hide. Me and my friends play hide and seek here a lot and it always helps to be familiar with your territory.

About an hour later, I saw Marie come outside in a pair of sweat pants. She asked me if I wanted to play hide and seek. I agreed, especially since I had just found some cool new hiding spots that I knew she’d never think of. Our game of hide and seek is combined with tag, where you have to make it to a base in order to be safe. Me and Marie always hid in the neighbors yard, even though we knew we weren’t allowed. Our mom didn’t like us going over there for some reason that I never could understand.

I thought it was weird that Marie agreed to count first. Usually we fought over who gets to hide first. I didn’t think much about it and so I quickly went off to hide in my new spot. After awhile, when I thought the coast was clear, I began to sneak back into our yard towards the base. That’s when I heard Marie yell out, “I’ve got you now!”

That got my attention and I looked up to see mom coming towards me. I was busted. I knew she saw me coming from the neighbors yard. Marie set me up! I was so pissed off at Marie that I wanted to punch her, but with mom standing there, I couldn’t.

“Rod, what did I tell you about going over there?” My mom demanded.

I sighed. “You said we weren’t allowed...”

“That’s right.” she said. “You’re grounded for the next week!” She said calmly.

“But mom! That’s not fair!” I whined. I knew I was whining and that my mom didn’t like it, but I think that’s why I did it.

Mom gave me one of those looks that said “shut up before you’re in deeper trouble”. I gave up and went inside. I was so mad at Marie for setting me up like that! I wasn’t even sure WHY she did it. I went straight to my room and began plotting my revenge.

Mom left me alone until it was dinner time around 3 hours later. I went downstairs when she told me it was ready. Mom told Marie after telling me. Around 20 minutes later Marie still hadn’t come down to eat so mom went back up to get her. She didn’t get angry like she usually would have. I thought that was weird too. Mom usually does get mad over small stuff that doesn’t even matter.

I was mad to see that Marie got Vegetable soup and Kool-Aid just like me. I thought she was being punished. Mom was really nice to her all through dinner. I was mad at both of them. Mad at Marie for setting me up and mad at mom for grounding me when I was so obviously set up! Marie and I both went into the Den after we were finished eating. Then mom came in and said she wanted to talk to Marie in her room. “Yes!” I thought. She was getting a spanking and I was overjoyed about it. After they went upstairs, I stood at the bottom waiting for the spanking to begin...but it never did. I was angry when I saw mom come out of her room, even looking happy.

Even though we had just finished dinner, I told mom that I was going to bed. “Why’s that hon?” she asked.

“Because I want to.” I said almost angrily.

“Is there something wrong?” She asked, concerned.

“No.” I growled at her. Then I went to my room before she could ask me any more questions. I did go right to bed, I guess I was tired. Oh well, I had school in the morning anyways.

I woke up to my alarm clock at 6:30 in the morning like every other school morning. I was super surprised to see mom changing Marie into a disposable diaper when I walked by her room. I never would have thought that she’d wear diapers to school!

The day passed like any other day at school. It was slow and boring. I came home around 3:30 in the afternoon and I thought it was weird when I didn’t see Marie anywhere.

“Sweetheart, you’re gonna go spend the week with Grandma, ok?” Mom said quietly.

“Why?”

“Because Marie got into some serious trouble at school today and she’s been suspended for the rest of the week. It’ll take all my time and effort to take care of her, Jamie and Jessica this week since they were all suspended and are going to be getting the baby treatment for the entire week.”

“Oh.” I said. I was totally dejected! They’re being punished by being treated like babies! Like that’s actually gonna be a punishment for Marie anyways. Why couldn’t I get punished like that!?

“Your grandmother should be here any time now. I’m sorry about this, Rod. But look, now you’ll get the chance to spend some time with your grandmother!” she said enthusiastically, as if that would make me cheer up about it.

My grandma was here to pick me up about ten minutes after that. I guess it wouldn’t be all that bad, but I’d still rather not go.

Once we were in the car, my grandma turned to me. “We’re gonna have a good time this week, Rod.” I wasn’t in a very good mood over the whole diaper thing and apparently she could tell. My grandma was a no-nonsense woman and anyone who crosses her path is likely to pay dearly.

My attention was mostly (if not completely) focused on the diapers. I HAD to figure out a way to get into some, even if it killed me! It was then that I began formulating a plan to get some diapers of my own. Since my grandma was, well...old, I thought I could stop by the store and pick up some diapers in my size on my way to her house from school tomorrow. It should be pretty easy to hide them.

I hardly even talked to her that evening because I was so consumed with this diaper thing. For some reason, it became almost an obsession for me overnight. Not to mention, I wasn’t in a good mood, either. Whenever I did talk to my grandma, I sorta snapped at her or replied sarcastically. I went to bed early again to get a jump start on the next day.

I was so anxious during class that the teachers told me to sit still and settle down several times throughout the day. I was so glad when school was finally out. I went straight for the drugstore on the way to my grandma’s house.

To my relief there was only one other customer inside and he was an old man, unlikely to take any interest in my purchase. I went straight to the incontinence isle where I scanned packages of diapers. I figured I would be a size medium in adult diapers, so I picked up a bag of medium-sized Tranquility ATNs. Paying for them was embarrassing but the cashier was middle-aged and didn’t pay any attention to the diapers as she scanned them. I paid for them and then shoved them in my backpack.

I was so excited to try one on that I practically ran the rest of the way to my grandma’s house. I went straight to the guest room where I was sleeping and I shut the door. I shed my pants and boxers and eagerly opened up the package of diapers. I put one on and taped it up. It wasn’t very tight, but it still felt wonderful! No wonder Marie liked them so much!

Now that I had it one, I reached for my pants and pulled them up. I became frustrated after I realized how much my pants bulged from the diapers. My grandma called for me to come down to the kitchen and do my homework. Since there was no way I would be able to wear a diaper without being noticed, then I figured I’d have to take it off and wear it later.

Sadly I took the diaper off and put it back into it’s package before I put on my boxers and pants. I wrapped the package of diapers up in one of my shirts and then I shoved it under the bed. Then I headed down to the kitchen to do my homework.

It was bedtime before I could wear again, so I carefully put the diaper back on and this time I got it a little tighter when I taped it shut. I thought tonight would be a good chance to see what it is like to pee in one. I laid back and realized how hard it was! I had to stand up before I could start peeing. A wet diaper was even better than a dry diaper! I went to bed with that diaper on instead of changing it.

When morning came, my grandma came in and woke me up. I panicked when I woke up to her standing next to me. Luckily I was covered up so that she couldn’t see my diaper in any way.

After I got up, I took the diaper off and rolled it up before sticking it in my backpack to dispose of it in her garbage can as I leave for school. I got dressed quickly before telling my grandma goodbye and heading to school and dropping the diaper off in the mean time.

I guess I was really fidgety today in class too. I was just so excited about having my own diapers to wear and use!

At lunch time, my best friend Jeremy sat with me. “Hey Rod, you’re in a really good mood today. Any reason why?” He asked me.

“Nah, not really.” We had always been best friends for as long as I can remember. We are both quiet kids so I guess we just took a liking to each other or something. I knew there had to be some reason why he never shared much with me, but I never pried. I’ve told him tons of my secrets, but he’s never told me any about him and he never wants me to spend the night at his house. We always have to do it at my house, which I hate doing because of my sister being such a bitch most of the time.

After lunch, we both headed to our separate third period classes. Mine was science, my favorite subject. No sooner had I sat down, than a voice came over the intercom saying that I was leaving. I thought that was weird...cause I never got picked up from school.

When I got to the office, my grandma was waiting for me. I guess she wanted me to go somewhere with her or something. “Got everything?” She asked me as I entered the office. I nodded and we left.

She didn’t say anything as we were driving, but when we pulled into a parking space at the local park, I asked her why we were there.

“Because, I thought it was such a nice day to be outside instead of all cooped up in that school.” She answered. I shrugged my shoulders. Any reason to get out of school is fine by me.

We walked along the trail talking about random things, like school and sports and things like that. When we got to the picnic area, we sat down at one of the tables and that’s when she really started talking to me.

“Sweetheart, I was cleaning up in your room this morning..” She began. I felt the blood drain from my face because I knew what was coming. “And I found some diapers under your bed. Do you have a problem with wetting the bed that I don’t know about?”

Hey, that was an idea. I could just lie and say that I did have a bed wetting problem and she wouldn’t think there was anything wrong with me wearing them. But I knew I was a terrible liar and before I thought anymore about it, I felt myself shaking my head no.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

“Then what is it? Why do you have diapers?” She asked, concerned. That was the question of the year. The answer to that is simple, I like wearing them. That would just lead to the question I have yet to find an answer to. Why do I like wearing them? I just don’t know.

“Well grandma, I can’t explain it. I just really like wearing them and I don’t know why.” I answered as honestly as I could. She didn’t say anything in response to my answer and I thought she was sickened by that thought and I couldn’t keep myself from crying.

I totally lost control and started bawling and that’s when I felt myself being pulled into a hug. Grandma sat me on her knee and hugged me until I stopped crying. When I did stop crying, she started talking.

“Sweetheart, there’s nothing to be upset about. It’s okay if you want to wear diapers and it’s totally fine by me.”

“Thanks grandma!” I said as I gave her a big hug.

“In fact, why don’t you just stay home with me the next 2 days. I’m sure we could have a lot of fun and I doubt you’ll have any problem getting caught up with your schoolwork when you go back.” She said, smiling.

“Ok, cool.”

After that talk we got up and headed back to her house. I went to the guest room that I was staying in and dropped off my backpack. I wanted to put on a diaper, but I was too scared of what my grandma would think about seeing me in a diaper.

About the time that I was debating whether or not to put on a diaper, my grandma came into my room and suggested that I put on a diaper. I said ok and started reaching under the bed for the pack of diapers. Once I had them pulled out, my grandma spoke up again.

“Here, let me help you with them.” She said as she grabbed the diaper from me and made me lay down on the bed. She pulled off my pants and my briefs, to which I immediately covered myself up. I was so embarrassed for her to see my privates. She pushed my hand away and told me that she had seen that part of me lots of times when she changed my diapers before. She said that now was no different, except that everything is a little bigger.

Since I didn’t have any powder or anything like that, she just taped the diaper on nice and tight. It felt much better than when I did it the night before. I grabbed my pants and started putting them on when she stopped me. “Why don’t you just go around in your shirt and diaper, Rod?” I shrugged and left my pants laying on the floor.

I couldn’t believe that I was actually wearing diapers! Not only that, but my grandma was okay with it and was letting me go around in just a shirt and diapers. I felt really good.

I walked out into the den where my grandma was watching tv. She motioned for me to come over and sit on her lap. I hesitated at first because that was something I normally wouldn’t do, but decided to do it anyways.

My grandma started talking to me. “So, why did your mother want a week alone with Marie?”

I thought it was weird that my mom would have asked grandma to take me for a week without telling her why, but I answered her anyways. “Mom is diaper-punishing Marie.”

“Oh dear. What did she do this time?”

“I think she started a food fight and then she broke someone’s nose.” I explained to the best of my knowledge.

My grandma just shook her head and didn’t say anything else.

At some point, I fell asleep, because I woke up in bed. I got up and headed out of the bedroom to find my grandma. I found her reading a magazine in the kitchen. When I came out, she looked at me and said “Does Baby Rod need a change?” I felt my face get hot. She laughed and said she was just kidding about the baby talk, but that I really did need a change.

She led me back to the room where she made me lay on the floor while she put a clean diaper on me. “You know, it would be much better if I had some wipes and powder to use when changing your diaper. I don’t want you to get a rash.”

I shrugged my shoulders. After she was done changing me into a clean diaper, she said that she needed to go to the store to get a few things. “You’re coming with me since I can’t leave a baby here all by himself.” I gulped because I knew my pants where going to show a bulge since they aren’t very baggy.

“Oh dear. These just aren’t going to fit over your diapers!” My grandma exclaimed over seeing how my pants wouldn’t button shut over the diapers.

“Well I guess I’ll have to stay here then.” I said nervously, hoping to get out of going with her.

She appeared to be thinking for a few minutes. “No, come here.” She said and indicated for me to follow.

“Grandma, I’m not going to the store in my diaper and a shirt!” I protested.

“Calm down, I wouldn’t do that to you.” When we got to her room she dug around in her closet a few moments before pulling out a pair of pants. “Here, you can wear my old pants!”

I was ready to die. I was mortified at the thought of wearing GIRL pants... let alone OLD LADY pants! “I don’t wanna wear those!” I squeaked.

“Well you’re going to wear them anyways, unless you don’t wanna wear anything at all over your diaper.” She said, ending the argument.

The pants fit perfectly over the diaper I was wearing. At first glance, you probably couldn’t tell that they’re girl pants, but if you looked close enough you could.

I was so nervous in the store. I was praying to the high heavens that I wouldn’t see anyone I knew. Apparently, fate said otherwise because unfortunately while we were at the local drugstore, we ran into my best friend Jeremy and his mom. “Nice pants, Rod.” Jeremy said to me, chuckling.

I scowled at him, but tried to be friendly anyways. “So why are you here?” I asked. Jeremy started stuttering and saying that him and his mom had to pick up a few things. He acted kinda weird, but I really didn’t pay too much attention since he acted like that whenever we talked about sleeping over. We talked for awhile and when I went to find my grandma, she had already checked out with some stuff and was talking to Jeremy’s mom who had also already checked out. This particular drugstore still used the brown paper bags so I couldn’t see what was in any of the bags my grandma had gotten.

They talked for about 5 more minutes before they said their goodbyes and we each headed on our way. On the way home I asked grandma what she got at the store. “Just some necessities.” was all she told me.

By the time we got back to her house it was already dark and my stomach was telling me it was time to eat. I hadn’t eaten since lunch at school. My grandma must’ve heard my stomach rumbling, because she chuckled and said that she was gonna fix dinner right away.

She fixed some chicken noodle soup and it was really good! I ate every bit of it and by the time I finished, I was getting sleepy. “Why don’t you go take a shower and then get ready for bed.” My grandma suggested when she saw me yawning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I went into the bathroom and shed the clothes that I was wearing. I rolled up the diaper since it was wet and tossed it into the trash can that my grandma kept in there. I stepped into the shower and let the warm water pour over me. For some reason, I kinda wanted to take a bath, so I shut the water off and began filling the tub with water. I found some bath bubbles in her cabinet and decided to add them to the water. In no time at all the bubbles began overflowing on me! I think I used too much. I accidentally squealed when the bubbles began overflowing and within seconds my grandma walked into the bathroom.

“Rod!” She scolded. She didn’t say anything else as she turned off the water and grabbed a towel to clean up the mess on the floor.

“I’m sorry grandma. I wanted to take a bath and when I saw you had bubbles I wanted to add some. I think I used too much.” I said quietly.

She didn’t say anything as she cleaned up the mess. Since I was in the tub, I quietly began cleaning myself. When she was done, she stood up and looked me over. “So, you wanted to take a bath did you?” She asked sternly.

I meekly nodded. “Well since you’re taking a bath, then you must want someone to wash you.” She said as a smile broke across her face. I didn’t answer because it looked like she was gonna bathe me regardless of how I answered her. She even played with me for a few minutes after she was finished washing me.

After the bath was over, she even dried me off too! I was still embarrassed even though it wasn’t anything new by now. Then she made me follow her into the bedroom where she made me lay down on the floor. I noticed that in addition to the diaper, my grandma pulled out some oil and powder out of the grocery bag. I felt really good when she rubbed the oil in on my member. I was afraid that I might explode before she even put the diaper on me. Thankfully she put the diaper on me before that managed to happen.

After I was diapered, she told me to go ahead and hop up into bed. She left the room, but came back a few minutes later carrying a baby bottle with juice. I was kinda shocked. I hadn’t thought about the baby thing, but it did sound kinda fun.

“I thought you might wanna try this too.” she said as she handed me the bottle. And before she turned out the light, she handed me a pacifier too. It was covered in Thomas the Tank.

“Thanks grandma.” I said sleepily and began sucking on the bottle.

“Your welcome and goodnight.” She said as she turned off the light and shut the door partially.

I laid awake awhile as I sucked on the bottle. It was filled with my favorite type of juice, which is cranberry. I’m really curious as to how she knows all of these things about me if I’ve never told her. I was really enjoying my stay with her. After I finished the bottle, I decided to try the pacifier and popped it into my mouth. I must’ve really liked it, because I was asleep pretty quickly after that.

I woke up to my grandma shaking me gently. “Come on sleepyhead, it’s time to get up. We have things to do today!” I was kinda groggy and it took a little bit for things to register.

I laid on the floor while my grandma changed my diaper, this time using wipes to clean me up before applying oil and powder. I noticed that when she diapered me up, the diaper was thicker than the ones that I had been wearing. I thought I was losing my mind, until I put on the same pants of hers that I wore last night and noticed the bigger bulge.

“Grandma, there’s a really big bulge! Everyone will be able to see that I’m wearing diapers!”

“Oh no they won’t. They’re only gonna notice if you keep making a big deal out of it and if you draw attention to yourself.”

She ended the argument before it started. I resigned to pouting. I could already tell it wasn’t going to be a good day for me. There was already a bowl of oatmeal waiting for me at the table when I entered the kitchen. I ate quickly since my grandma was threatening to feed me if I went any slower. By 10 am, we were already on the road.

I asked her where we were going and she said that we were going to a big mall two hours away to do some shopping. I asked her what we were shopping for too. “Rod, last night I called and talked to your mother and I told her about this diaper thing...”

I felt the color drain from my face as I listened to her. “I was asking her about Marie and I wanted the whole story about her so I knew exactly why you ended up with me. Then I told her that I found diapers in your room. She told me to go ahead and take you shopping for some things and that’s what we’re doing today.”

Getting angry I demanded to know why she told my mom about my secret. “Rodney Shaun! Lose the attitude if you know what’s best for you. I told your mother because I needed some direction. I didn’t know where to take this thing without your mothers consent.”

Refusing to acknowledge that I might be wrong in my anger, I sat there and pouted for the rest of the trip. As we neared the mall, my grandma said that I needed to be right next her at all times unless she says otherwise. I rolled my eyes. I couldn’t believe she was gonna treat me like a little kid in public!

• 2 months later...

The first store we went to carried all kinds of diapers in all sizes. My grandma sought out an employee for help. “Can you help me to get some cloth diapers in his size?” She said while pointing to me.

The employee was really pretty and I watched her smile as she lead us to the youth section. I felt my face get hot. “Ok, we’ll need some measurements..” She said as she took out a measuring tape. She measured my waist and my legs and some other stuff. “How many diapers do you think you’ll be needing?”

“How about four dozen daytime gauze pre-fold cloth diapers and two dozen nighttime gauze pre-fold cloth diapers.” My grandma told the employee.

“Ok, let me send this order to the back for them to bring them up here.” The employee said.

“Of course we’ll also be needing some plastic pants too.” My grandma said. The employee led us to another section with just plastic pants in different styles, colors and prints. My grandma told me to pick out 15 pair. I felt weird doing it while they watched, but it didn’t look like I had much choice. I picked 4 white pairs, 2 blue ones, 2 green ones, 2 with rockets, 2 with trucks, 2 with race cars and I didn’t know which one to choose as my last one. My grandma picked out a pair with puppies and kittens. Half of the plastic pants were in the snap-up style.

We wound up having to borrow a cart from the store to haul all of the diapers my grandma bought. We didn’t even go drop them off at the car, instead we went to the next store.

The next store was a clothing store. I thought it was a normal store until I saw all of the weird outfits the modeled. My grandma went up to the manager who looked like she was about the same age as my mom. I heard my grandma say something about special clothing.

After a few moments, the lady led us back to another room where there were lots of baby outfits that looked big enough to fit me! “Ok, we’re going to need some measurements.” The lady informed us.

“For these measurements, we’re going to need you to strip down to your diaper, okay?” She asked nicely. There was NO WAY that I was going to strip down to my diaper in front of her! So I just stood there. Eventually my grandma told me to strip, but again I refused.

“Rodney Shaun, I highly suggest that you strip down to your diaper right now, unless you want to be a very sorry little boy tonight.” I looked at my grandma with pleading eyes, but I got no mercy in return. Before I knew it, the lady grabbed me and laid me down on the floor and began taking my pants and shirt off. Then she began taking measurements. I was crying out of embarrassment.

“Ok Ma’am, I’m finished with these measurements, but you said he would need some clothes to fit over his cloth diapers?”

“Oh yes, of course.” My grandmother said. “Lay still Rod while I change you into your new cloth diapers.” I about had a fit. I was not going to let her change me in front of anyone. I began moving around and finally jumped up so that she wouldn’t take my diaper off. Unfortunately when I jumped up she grabbed my diaper, tearing it completely off.

I immediately froze and covered myself up. Before I knew it, my grandmother grabbed me and put me over her knee! Within moments she was spanking me and it hurt like hell! I couldn’t believe that she would ever spank me, and here she was doing it in a public place in front of someone! I cried more out of embarrassment than pain. But before it was over, I was howling in pain.

After that mortifying ordeal, my grandma put me back on the floor and diapered me back up using the cloth diapers. They felt much thicker than the disposables I had been wearing. I tried rubbing my bum, but that was impossible to do through those thick diapers! I wound up getting measured AND spanked! Once I was measured, they talked over the details as to what clothes were to be made and such.

When my grandma said it was time to leave, I was ready to flip out. I knew there was no way the pants would fit over the cloth diapers. “Grandma, can you change me back into the other diaper since my pants won’t fit over these?” I asked meekly.

“No.” She said curtly. “You’re going to go as you are now, except you can put your shirt back on.” This day just kept getting worse and worse and I could tell that she was absolutely serious. It seemed like we had been in that one store forever!

On the walk out to the car, EVERYBODY was watching me! And I heard a lot of them say things about a big kid being in diapers. I was crying again by the time we got back to the car. My grandma didn’t say anything to me the entire trip back to her car. I just got into the car and sat down. I didn’t say anything while she loaded the supplies into her car.

By the time we were back on the highway headed towards home, I had calmed down a lot. That’s when my grandma started talking to me.

“Rod, I absolutely cannot believe how you behaved today! I have never known you to act that way. You should know better than to whine and complain and generally disobey when someone tells you to do something.” She scolded.

“Why did you spank me!? In front of someone too!” I yelled.

“It sounds like someone didn’t learn his lesson. Maybe I need to pull this car over and make sure that he learns his lesson this time?” She said.

I don’t think she really meant it, but better safe than sorry. “No, I learned my lesson grandma!”

She smiled. “I spanked you because you wouldn’t listen to me. The lady needed to take those measurements and the only way for her to do it accurately is for you to strip down. I wanted to make sure that you knew who was in charge and that you need to listen under any circumstance.”

I sat there quietly for the rest of the trip home. When we got back to her house, she made me eat a sandwich and then go take a nap. Surprisingly, I went to sleep right away.

When I woke up from my nap, it was almost dark outside. Either I was asleep for a long time, or we didn’t get back until late.

I found my grandma in the kitchen fixing dinner. “Good evening sleepyhead! You slept for 2 hours! I’m fixing stuffed peppers and scalloped potatoes for dinner, so why don’t you go into the den and watch some tv?” I nodded and headed into the den.

I turned on the tv and wound up watching Clifford. Since I didn’t want my grandma to see what I was watching, I kept switching the channel back and forth between Clifford and MTV. I got really involved in Clifford and forgot all about my grandma seeing me until she came in and said it was time for dinner. I fumbled with the remote for a second before getting the channel changed back over to MTV. I looked at her and knew that she had seen what I was watching. I just wasn’t sure if I wanted her to know how into this baby thing I was getting. If today was any indication of what was to come, then I felt like a doomed prisoner.

She smiled as I walked past her. I settled at the table and was already eating when she sat down. I know she watched me for a few minutes before she started eating, but I pretended not to notice. Very little was said during dinner. She finished before I did and told me to come upstairs after I finished. I heard her start running the water and figured that I would be getting a bath.

She made me stand in the bathroom while she took me shirt off and unpinned my diapers. As I got into the tub she remarked on the state of my bottom. “Hmm, I really did a number on your bottom. It’s still red!”

Bath time was rather uneventful too. She was gentle with my bottom when she washed it. She made sure I was squeaky clean before she let me play for a few minutes. Afterwards, she pinned me into a set of four cloth diapers and the plastic pants with the rockets.

“Rod, I have some things to tell you and since it’s almost bedtime anyways you might as well hop into bed.” She said after coming out of the bathroom. I did as I was told without argument.

Once I was tucked into bed, she began. “Well, I wanted to tell you that Luke proposed to your mother and she accepted. They set the wedding date for this Sunday!”

“That’s awesome!” I said excitedly. I thought Luke was awesome, especially since I never really knew my own dad.

“Well I wanted you to know that your mother requested that you attend the wedding in diapers.” My grandma continued. “Marie and Jamie are still being punished so they will definitely be in diapers, but much more obviously than you will be. The clothes that you were measured for, should arrive tomorrow and a suit is included among them.”

I was surprised at all my grandma told me. Even though my mom and Luke had been dating awhile, I hadn’t expected them to get married this quick. The thought of attending the wedding in diapers kinda excited me, but I didn’t let my grandma know that. I just agreed with everything she said.

“And one more thing Rod. I have a surprise for you tomorrow, so sleep tight and rest well!” she said as she turned off the light and left. I fell asleep wondering what surprise she could possibly have for me.

Tomorrow came soon enough and as soon as I was awake, I sought out my grandma in hopes of receiving my surprise. When I found her in the kitchen I immediately asked about the surprise.

She laughed. “Calm down, Rod. You’ll get it when it’s time. Now eat your cereal before it gets too soggy.”

I quickly ate my cereal to get it over with. Afterwards my grandma changed my wet diaper and put me into another set of four diapers. My grandma told me to play quietly in the den while she tended to some things. I lost track of time, but I think it was somewhere around 10:30 when there was a knock at the door.

I didn’t think much of it. I just yelled to my grandma and made sure that she knew there was someone at the door. She appeared a few moments later and opened the door. Since I was watching tv, I paid no attention to whoever was at the door.

• 11 months later...

good more plzs. Rod going wear diapers so sisters thinks he getting pusihed when he not . Also Rod dosen't understand hpw grandma went behind his back told his mother about the diapers.