LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crafting Day

DailyDi

Scentsy won't allow me to sell their stuff in a flea Mall (which I argue is not a "retail" store) but the booth is making good money, so I making my own wax melts and  buying the warmers wholesale. Take that - the system!

IMG_0403.jpg

You might consider doing the Tupperware" thing. You could also do an ABDL version featuring some of your babyware and scent stuff

1 hour ago, Little Christine said:

You might consider doing the Tupperware" thing. You could also do an ABDL version featuring some of your babyware and scent stuff

The problem is I have too much social anxiety to do the party thing. Selling at a flea market or festival I can do because it's an inpersonal transation. But a small group of people staring at me in someone's living room ain't happening lol. My flea Mall booth is doing well, so going to duplicate it at other area flea malls with my own products and wax and warmers I can get wholesale now. I can sell better products at lower prices and earn more at the same time

• Like 1

Social anxiety, like any phobia has been cureable for 60 years, It is called Systmatic Desensitization and is a form of behaviour modification  specifically designed to attack phobias. I could give you a few tricks to use but they would really be preparatory to a full treatment. it depends on how much you would want to be free of social anxiety. As a very social person myself, I can only say "you do not know what you are missing"

If you're profits will be better this way, then it's the way to go :D If you think it wise and there is no prohibition of making it known that you are a Scentsy dealer, hang a poster stating that at your booth and you catch those customers too :thumbsup: I've seen this done at many flea markets. One market here has vendor parking at the booths, and they have posters and signs of all kinds on their cars letting people know they sell Mary Kay, Amway, or whatever. It's legit as long as they don't conduct an actual deal there because the parking area isn't retail space, but private property. If someone wants those products they meet with the seller across the street at the time the seller will be leaving the market, again permissible under the rules. While I don't advocate breaking agreements, if they haven't specifically prohibited doing something then they can have no complaint if you do something B) Retailing is about snagging the buyer before someone else does and being creative in how you do that can get them.

Bettypooh