LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Chairs

I check eBay now and then for bigger potty chairs -- sometimes an AB fetish one is posted (and is really expensive), but usually the only bigger ones are medical (not appealing) and old antique ones.

The antiques are wooden chairs with a screened base to hide the enamel pot and a removeable cushion to cover the hole in the seat. Others are sort of like "potty cabinets".. a wooden cabinet that could be an end-table, except it opens and the top lifts. Neither one is my girl's style, though, and I'm wondering if custom-made is going the be the only way to go. My little girl is pretty small-statured, so it's possible, too, that there's a model on the market that wouldn't be too uncomfortable, but I haven't found it.

Has anyone ever researched this further, or does anyone know of a bigger, more baby-like potty chair?

Thanks!

I'd like to know if anyone has an answer to this one as well. It is a cute idea for a sweet babygirl who maybe doesn't feel like going poopy in her diapers... at least it saves on clean up...

I have an adult potty chair. My wife picked it up somewhere. I have it disassembled and stored in the event of a loss of water, national emergency etc. I can burry human waste. I would hate to have my home stinking because of no water to flush.

I check eBay now and then for bigger potty chairs -- sometimes an AB fetish one is posted (and is really expensive), but usually the only bigger ones are medical (not appealing) and old antique ones.

The antiques are wooden chairs with a screened base to hide the enamel pot and a removeable cushion to cover the hole in the seat. Others are sort of like "potty cabinets".. a wooden cabinet that could be an end-table, except it opens and the top lifts. Neither one is my girl's style, though, and I'm wondering if custom-made is going the be the only way to go. My little girl is pretty small-statured, so it's possible, too, that there's a model on the market that wouldn't be too uncomfortable, but I haven't found it.

Has anyone ever researched this further, or does anyone know of a bigger, more baby-like potty chair?

Thanks!

OhMG..Redneck that's illegal..You cannot Bury or well whatever..been discussed before. Then if it was a National emergancy..who cares!

Anyway a quite simple and easy "fix" for this question is get a Wooden Squareback or Rounded back chair at a Yardsale your choice of preference!, saw the legs off partway you adjust for your height..remove the base (sitting surface) get a wooden toliet seat (Odd Lots) and adapt it to the chair with brass hinges, kinda like learning a new hobby. Two "Z" channels (steel) and a plastic or stainless pot, WHALAAA! instant adult potty seat. You could easily put juvenille appliques (Stickers) and total cost..maybe $20 bucks if that, and it's a one off. But incase you want too, I'd be happy to start selling these at $50 minimum on Ebay. Please don't think I'm diss'in ya.. just helping you with a engineers point of view.

But just in case instead of buying somebodys $2500.00 Adult Crib, let me show you how mine was made with 2 babys cribs for $145 and looks just like the real thing in "our" size. B) best of luck hope I could help in some small way.

I damn sure put it in the ground while camping.

Read the old boy scout handbook.

OhMG..Redneck that's illegal..You cannot Bury or well whatever..been discussed before. Then if it was a National emergancy..who cares!

Anyway a quite simple and easy "fix" for this question is get a Wooden Squareback or Rounded back chair at a Yardsale your choice of preference!, saw the legs off partway you adjust for your height..remove the base (sitting surface) get a wooden toliet seat (Odd Lots) and adapt it to the chair with brass hinges, kinda like learning a new hobby. Two "Z" channels (steel) and a plastic or stainless pot, WHALAAA! instant adult potty seat. You could easily put juvenille appliques (Stickers) and total cost..maybe $20 bucks if that, and it's a one off. But incase you want too, I'd be happy to start selling these at $50 minimum on Ebay. Please don't think I'm diss'in ya.. just helping you with a engineers point of view.

But just in case instead of buying somebodys $2500.00 Adult Crib, let me show you how mine was made with 2 babys cribs for $145 and looks just like the real thing in "our" size. B) best of luck hope I could help in some small way.