LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do people go so far?

So it seems to be becoming a thing these days that if people dislike something enough (even if no crime has been committed and nobody has been harmed) they will try their best to find peoples real identities and try to ruin their lives.

I find this very alarming, I mean it's not that hard to avoid things you dont like, it's just like how if you dont like Adult Movies, you dont go into an Adult Movie Store; it's as simple as that, no need to find out somebodies identity and lie to try to ruin their life (like apparently someone that found a joke on Twitter that somebody made to be in such distaste that they found out where the person who made the joke worked, called the place and said the person was a Pedophile and that person got fired, I mean come on)

I wish people could ignore and walk away from things they dislike online instead of getting confrontational and trying to ruin somebodies life, disgust and hatred go around in circles and just perpetuate more disgust and hatred (like all those *cringe* videos about ABDLs on YouTube, no need for that, dont like it dont watch it)

Just goes to show you have to be careful with what you do online, otherwise if someone is able to find out your identity and where you work they could try to ruin your life over some petty BS.

I don't do social media (with the exception of Daily Diapers), I have no Facebook or Twitter.  I've mentioned many times in the forums about people's facination with technology, the internet and social media.  Not counting the home bound, people who work 12 hour days or who have to shuffle their kids around after work, I think it's totally stupid for the average person to sit at home on their computer and order their groceries to either be brought out to their car in the parking lot for pick up or to be delivered to their home just because they can!  Ride in a self driving car instead of driving it yourself because the technology is there!  I'm not talking about the elderly who can't drive or the disabled.  I'm talking about those who can and have time to do these things for themselves but don't because the thechnology is there for it to be done for them.

Unfortunately, people use the technology in stupid and thoughtless ways.  Years ago someone would have to trash someone else by calling people up to gossip, or writing letters to send out to spread the word against someone.  Now technology and the internet has made it easy to dig up dirt on someone, post trashy things about another person on facebook and other media weather it's true or not just because you are jealous, don't like someone, hate them for their race, religion or because they have a different opinion than yours.  Look at You-Know-Who in Washington DC with his Twitter!  Perfect example of how technology makes it easy to reach millions of people to spout your opinion of something or trash another person weather it's true or not.  People just can't keep their mouth's shut and don't realize that other people's opinions are just as important as their own opinion, no more, no less.

What really bothers me aside from how easy it is with technology to bash someone else is the callous and unfeeling way people go about it, including teenagers!  Cyber bullying is at it's worst and while teasing and shunning of some of your peers in school has always happened, technology has taken it to a new level!  Instead of passing it word of mouth, now you can reach thousands of people on your social media, photo shop pictures of the said person you are bullying, spread your lies to the point the poor person being bullied takes their own life!  It must really take a lot for a 13 year old to feel so bad they take their own life!  And why?  Because that person wasn't the stunning beauty others were?  Because that person was a straight A student?  Because they weren't good at sports? Because their parents couldn't afford the latest designer jeans?  With everyone having a smart phone, it's instant too!  They have the means to quickly spread their garbage about someone literally at their fingertips!  And after the poor kid takes their own life, do the bullies regret it or feel remorse?  They feel remorse that they were caught and no longer allowed to use their internet and social media.  Heartless!  Is this what we have become over the years?  Technology is great and keeps the world moving forwards.  How people use and abuse it is what's wrong.  I won't even go into detail on how stupid it is when teenagers take naked photos of themselves and email them around!

By the way, I don't do any banking on-line, pay $2 a month for a paper bank statement, never used an ATM, pay cash when I make a purchase and when I do have to use a credit card, I never use one at a gas pump!  Skimmers!  No Facebook or public twitter or on-line accounts and when I order off the internet or pay a bill, I mail a check.  The lower I can keep my information from being on the internet (and I know it's not totally possible to keep it all off), the better off I feel.  The more you put it out there, the more oppertunity there is for someone to get it and abuse it.

• Like 2