LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello. I'm a writer

CandaK

Hi everyone. I'm CandaK. I've checked out the site a few times and have used it to help me researching before about brands and sites, as well as tips for coming out to my fiancee about my little side. Thank you all for your help.

This is my first time trying to be more of a part of the community and I hope to be as much as I can be.

A little about myself: I'm 24 years old, Male, like to ageplay as around a 3 year old, I'm a writer who loves nsfw literature, I am huge into a bunch of anime and video games, my favorite show is Kamen Rider, I can cook and bake really well, love hiking, long walks in the cool air, and am moving soon from Oklahoma to Florida.

I would love to talk if you want to know more or just want to say a few things. You all have been such a fun community and I am so happy to be a part of it.

-CandaK

Welcome.   I'm a writer as well.   I have a number of stories here and in real life I'm a freelance editor for a few publishers.    We'd certainly look forward to seeing your stories in the forum here if you are so inclined.

Hi and welcome CandaK, nice to meet you, and glad to have you with us. Come on in, join the party. I hope things are going well for you and your fiancé? I know how hard it can be, opening up to someone. So, now you’re here, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Things are going ok. I hate my job and money is really tight, but we are moving into a new area and have a safety net to help us set up there. Also, writing helps. Even f I only get 100 words in a day, it can make life so much better

Welcome Candak

I know how difficult it must have been to come out to your fiance, been there done that.  I hope it turned out as you had hoped.  Anyway I know you'll enjoy DD and get to know people and make some friends.  Welcome again