LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lots Of People Wear Full Time But...

Lots of people wear full time, but how many people are actually able to use their diapers the way they really want to? Like do you pee, mess, just wear... what does everyone else do?

Lots of people wear full time, but how many people are actually able to use their diapers the way they really want to? Like do you pee, mess, just wear... what does everyone else do?

I think most of the long-term people here either are incontinent (have no control) for largely medical reasons, or have worn diapers enough and practiced enough that they lose control of their pee when they want to...

I'm not incontinent, but I wear when I feel the need (not full time), and wet when it's OK to do so...i.e. if it won't be too inconvenient to change, which means "Not very often at work". Poop is too much work to clean up, so I don't do that often..

Guest rompers

Have to wear 24/7/365 and have no choice but to pee with the rare (thankfully) accident with no 2's

As a Nappy/Diaper lover I always used to pee anyway, so it is no different now other than it just happens almost automatically. :badmood:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :band:

i have worn and used nappies for keeping me 'clean' and 'dry' for several years now. i am much more comfortable when dressed as a 'toddler' with a nice thick nappy and plastic pants worn under pull on shorts. i find it very easy to use my nappy when dressed as a child and enjoy the sensations that i get when i 'wet' or 'fill' my nappy.

i have no fears about being dressed as a 'child' in public as that is the way i feel i should be dressed. i hate being dressed and having to behave as though i am an adult.

I use my diaper for all that it's supposed to be used for, when I feel the need to.

I wear 24/7. I rarely use my toilet for anything. Hell, it was broken for 3 weeks cause I forgot to get it fixed. Only needed it for the girl I was having over, LOL.

I wear for pleasure mostly. I do go wee wee in my diaper. I never do #2 though. I don't wear full time because skin won't tolerate it. I also wouldn't wear to work because it would attract too much attention. Don't get me wrong I enjoy wearing in public, I'm just funny that way I guess.

DLK

I'm not 24/7 but i have been for short periods of time (not more than a week at a time). I like to wet but i don't mess. It's stinky and icky and really not worth the cleanup. If you're into that, fair enough. It's just not my thing. Also, I fail to see why people wear and not use them at all. But again, if that's what you like I can't say anything against it ^_^.

Some of us have to wear them all the time, but we love it anyway! I'm one of those. I don't like messy diapers either, but it's been a long time since I've tried to make it to the toilet in time. Cleaning up messy diapers isn't all that bad if you have the proper equipment. The smell . . . well . . . ewwwww! I'm just so used to using my diapers all the time I don't really think about that much. I just think about the security and wonder that are diapers! I think even if I didn't have my accident 42 years ago I'd be wearing diapers now anyway. Life without diapers 24/7! Unthinkable!

I only wear didies for fun, and not 24/7. When I am wearing them, I use them just like any little baby would, for both pee amd poop. I wear diapers to bed often, and always make sure to eat and drink a lot so I will be sure to wake up wearing a very wet and messy didy. Love that feeling of warm squishiness between my legs!! I have gone out shopping wearing a diaper and baby panties under my ladies pants (I am a crossdresser) and have returned a very wet baby! :rolleyes: BTW, I mostly wear pinned on cloth diapers and wash them myself. Pinned on diapers just feel more infantile to me, and really make me want to go in them.

Baby Stephanie

I am 24/7 by choice-- on occasion I leave the diapers at home (like when visiting relatives etc.) The thinner Molicare super plus and a good onesie pretty much all the time these days, and a thick one for overnight (disposables) although I have been through many phases of being diapered.

My diaper USE, however, is probably summarized as follows:

Incontinence-- I have developed a "respectable" bed wetting habit (respectable in the ABDL community, that is!) I have, on occasion had a couple of uncontrollable messing accidents, mostly day, over the years.

Urge-- At times I have had what might qualify as urge incontinence (wetting), particularly when using heavy diapers that encourage unabated use.

Selective Control-- At other times my diaper habits are more suited toward using selective control-- wearing thinner diapers during the day and when convenient for whatever social situation I was expecting (and how I needed to dress etc.) Additionally, in this mode I am still deciding when/ where I go, and even if I go. (Say, opting for the potty when I do not feel comfortable while at a client's office and risk having to show off my wet pants from an overflowed diaper.) So, I'll either use the potty or wait until I am alone and/or sufficiently able to handle it. This is perhaps the edge of the Great Divide between diaper need and diaper want.

Imitating Incontinence-- At times I have been quite committed to absolute 24/7 diaper use; able to do it because I was equipped and experienced and my work and daily life accommodated it (I was fortunate to have this opportunity and learned a lot by doing it.) Today I guess I live with a self-compromise in which I am diapered 24/7 but there are some limitations to how far I will imitate being completely incontinent.

Have I answered the question of the original post yet?-- wait, there's more.

Wardrobe-- Wardrobe is extremely important, including the right diapers, accessories (onesies!), and clothes that are sized to accommodate your diapers. Note that the diaper type will affect your diaper use-- after several days of consistently using heavier diapers, for example, you will gain confidence in their ability to protect you from leaks so you are able to let it go instantaneously. If you are lesser equipped then you will tend to hesitate and/or hold it until convenient.

Poop-- Everybody Poops! Just not in their diaper. Sometimes it's super nasty, and other times it's no big deal at all. Definitely if you are about to poop your diaper, standing up to do it (and staying up until you change) will lessen the mess. Once for several weeks I kept the lid down on my potty and set all of my shampoo & shaving cream bottles on top of it so that it would be inconvenient to open.

Since I started wearing 24/7 a few months ago, the only thing my potty has been used for is to dump the contents of my diaper into it. I don't think I'm incontinent, but I do wet without thinking about it now.

I have been wearing full time since October 2005. I started using diapers in September 2005. I pee and poo now and don't think about it. It happens.

Today I guess I live with a self-compromise in which I am diapered 24/7 but there are some limitations to how far I will imitate being completely incontinent.

Poop-- Everybody Poops! Just not in their diaper. Sometimes it's super nasty, and other times it's no big deal at all. Definitely if you are about to poop your diaper, standing up to do it (and staying up until you change) will lessen the mess. Once for several weeks I kept the lid down on my potty and set all of my shampoo & shaving cream bottles on top of it so that it would be inconvenient to open.

Hey Piglet,

Just to say I think you have a really great attitude to being diapered - even if you don't need them using pretty well as much as possible sounds like a good philosophy to me!

Hello,

I am fully incontinent and wear fulol time, day and night heavcy diapers and rubber pants.

After a long period of tests, I finally found the diapers which are secure enough and I am able to do all activities of a normal life. Nobody will see that I am diapered under my regular pants.

Greetings from Joerg who is lucky