LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I The Only One

Have you ever went in to the bathroom to change and get the old wet diaper off only to find there were none in the bathroom

so you dress in a hurry to go in to bedroom and get more, only some one comes to the door and you soon forget youdo not have a diapers just the over pants you wear over the diaper to hold it tight to skin

till you feel the pee running down or leg

lucky i was in my paint booth painting a car and no one around

fely naught just l;ike being a little boy again

There are times when out and about when I suddenly think OMG have I got my Nappy on ? as in the past I have for a few moments had "Brain fade" and gone out without ! resulting in me having a sudden panic, but thankfully so far I have always got back home before any mishap occurs, and for just that reason Nappies are stashed all over the house and cars for that just in case moment should I get caught out. :badmood:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :groupwave:

I tell you what.

I must be self conchince because i've never caught myself forgetting to put one on.

however i've forgotten to change myself and was running around with wet spots on my pants for a while.

thats embarrasing! trust me cause I dont know when it happend but I went to the mall, wallmart, and a few other big places.

so word to the wise check your self once an hour on the hour. just make it habbit.

smiles.

I tell you what.

I must be self conchince because i've never caught myself forgetting to put one on.

however i've forgotten to change myself and was running around with wet spots on my pants for a while.

thats embarrasing! trust me cause I dont know when it happend but I went to the mall, wallmart, and a few other big places.

so word to the wise check your self once an hour on the hour. just make it habbit.

smiles.

Oh Man that must Bite! That's a Sucky Experience but its also hppened to me so no youre not the only one See Ya Later Rockies Fan

I always keep 15 or 20 in bathroom, have a "diaper bag" in car and keep a case in closet. There were PLENTY of times i was changing and someone knocks on door or phone rings and I forget to put diaper on. well with me incontinent i would either pee or poop my pants and It was VERY embarrassing. That's a wise idea checking yourself every hour that's what i usually do.