LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sweating

Newbee

Short answer is no.

You can not stop sweating, it is the natural way for your body to cool down.

In hot weather baby powder is your friend, it wil help to prevent chafing.

You should also change more often and keep your skin clean.

Maly.

That's the downside of plastic backed disposables. Hence why I wear non-woven fabric backed disposables. It was hot as hell outside today (better now that it's almost 11 pm here), I'm padded in an absurd number of disposables right now and my hips are not still not breaking sweat. 

You cannot prevent sweating in your diaper but applying a liberal amount of baby powder really helps to mitigate it.  Sometimes when I am really sweating I pull down my diaper and reapply powder.  Do keep in mind that using to much powder will affect the absorbency of your diaper so be mindful of that.

I work in hot industrial environments wearing thick Rearz plastic backed diapers.  Over my diaper is Gary Active Briefs and then fixing panties.  One onesie later and jeans and you have a hotbox lol.  Baby powder, baby powder, and more baby powder!

I doubt you can prevent sweating in your diaper. But look at the up-side it might actually help you to lose a view pounds if needed. In my case it would be nice to lose a couple.

17 minutes ago, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

Baby powder helps as well as staying cool, but that isn't always possible. You could try breathable cloth backed diapers but they are not really good at containing odors.

But don't use too much powder, you'll clog the micropores in the diaper's top sheet and it won't be able to absorb as effectively.

Right on the money with "breathable" cloth backed disposables. Air in means air out, and you really don't want to be spreading the air from a wet diaper.

One thing you never want to do is to use corn starch down there as the heat and dampness will cause it to begin fermenting, making a yeast infection likely. Some 'body powder' has corn starch in it, and your skin might be sensitive to certain perfumes and scents. If you use powder, get the unscented kind with only talc as an ingredient and see if that helps. Ditto for wipes if you use them.

I perspire profusely but for some reason the topsheet of my diapers doesn't seem to pass that well. At best my perspiration will dampen my diaper but capacity for wetting is only slightly affected. I can be dripping wet from perspiration and the dryest part of me will be inside my diaper which I find almost hilarious. Cloth diapers are useless for me on the hottest days as my perspiration will soak them quickly leaving no capacity for my pee. They also leave my more prone to chafing and rashes, same as it was before diapers. 

I can't stress highly enough how important it is to keep the diapered area meticulously clean. Shower at least twice daily and scrub well down there. Stretch the skin to get the pores open. Make sure the water is warm enough to open the pores and cause perspiration then rinse well after cleaning, and air out after towelling dry before diapering. This is the key to rash prevention. Once a rash develops you're screwed- prevention is the key for that. 

Bettypooh

• 4 weeks later...

If you prefer to stick with plastic, the Attends Slip Active line all have the fabric side bands (no plastic, it's basically a fabric belt with the sticky tabs that you apply to the front plastic like normal) which is where I tend to sweat the most.  Nothing in the line is as thick as Rearz or Abena but their highest- Level 10 is decent.  Might not be for everyone but a great alternative if you haven't tried them yet.