LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Male ABDL

Hi I am tigerbaby72. I live in warren when I was five I had mumps and complications, my mother got tired of carrying me to the bathroom so one day she put a diaper and plastic pants on me. At first I fought her about wearing a diaper I finally gave in after she beat my butt bright red. The diaper gave me a warm feeling. Later on when I was 11. I started sneaking around wearing a diaper and plastic pants under my clothes. My mother caught me. she told me to take off my clothes and made me to lay down on the couch in just my diaper and plastic pants. I started to protest and she stuck a baby bottle full of warm mill in my mouth until I started sucking on it. I must have fallen asleep.  I woke up the next morning with my mother puyting a clean diaper on me then she pulled. My plastic pants. up over my diaper she told me I was to be her baby for the day when I got a little older the desire got stronger and I would deliberately try to get caught so she would force me to wear it all day. Needless to say I still want to wear diapers. I am looking for other ABDL'S to age play with and am hoping to find a nurse or nannie to make me their little baby.

Hi and welcome to DD Tony, nice to meet you. And always a pleasure, to meet another cloth diaper, and plastic pants aficionado. Or, someone else old enough, to have been drought up in them. Sounds like you had some interesting memories, thanks for sharing some of them! This is a pretty good place to hang out, with a lot of likeminded people. I hope you like it here, and hope you can find that someone. In the meantime, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to be seeing you round. 

That's an interesting story. My mother caught me experimenting when I was five or six and I don't remember her making me take it off, but I'm pretty sure that's what happened. Anyway, welcome to the site and I hope you find what you're looking for.