LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unwanted Erections

I have a problem at nights and I hope you have a solution. I get an erection several times a nite just like many males do. But when you wear a diaper this presents a problem for potental leaks also while having a erection you can not urinate very easly this presents a problem for me as I have IC holding urine for very long become painfull. I have seen some drugs out there for an enlarged prostate that has a side efect of reduced erections. I am just wondering what are your ideas on this?

Tanks,

Diaper Mike

It would depend on why you are getting the erections and what other symtoms go along with it.It could be bladder pressure pushing on the prostate ,it could be a nerve problem,it could be medication related,it could be one of two types of priaprizm,high flow or low flow etc.Your best bet is talk to a urologist about it in case it is something that only they can fix for you.

If it is priapizm then you can also end up with permanent problems.( I know about this one)

Good luck and let us know.

Message me if you want to know more

I have a problem at nights and I hope you have a solution. I get an erection several times a nite just like many males do. But when you wear a diaper this presents a problem for potental leaks also while having a erection you can not urinate very easly this presents a problem for me as I have IC holding urine for very long become painfull. I have seen some drugs out there for an enlarged prostate that has a side efect of reduced erections. I am just wondering what are your ideas on this?

Tanks,

Diaper Mike

You really had me laughing there, I think you are the first guy I have ever seen complaining about getting erections and wanting impotence, it's almost a prize worth. I beliee you mean it, and see it as a problem, I just couldnt hold it back :D

You really had me laughing there, I think you are the first guy I have ever seen complaining about getting erections and wanting impotence, it's almost a prize worth. I beliee you mean it, and see it as a problem, I just couldnt hold it back :D

Also being a guy with this problem i can tell you it is no fun at all.the pain and burning(think pins and neddles,like when you foot falls asleep)Peeing over the top of your diaper,when you can pee.Anything over 4 hrs can cause permanent damage and does.Getting mad and doing something stupid can cause more problems(been there),having to go to emerg with a black and blue member that lookes like the michelin man and getting it drained with needles is not much fun either.

Don't get me wrong , i'm not complaining that you think its funny,i thought it was at first, as well as handy.

I contemplaited having it removed but they are just going to cauterize the arteries that are causing the problem then hopefully thing will be semi normal.

Guest Diaper4Boys

You should jerk off 2 hours before going to bed. And since you're no spring chicken anymore, you shouldn't have problems with multiple erections/orgasms for the rest of the night. However, morning erections still can't seem to be avoided.

As for myself, I pretty much always have my peepee point downward into the tight diaper. If an erections occurs it occurs. I just have to endure a little uncomfortable-ness, and the erection will go away soon.

Go see your doctor. The cure might be something simple like a nip of Jack Daniels before bedtime!

I am an old fart now. Enjoy it while it last!

Get some larger diapers too!

Tanks,

Diaper Mike

When I arrive late and am absolutely Knackered I slip on a Tena Maxi Slip and just point Percy Pecker down into the Nappy towards my bum, once asleep he does his own thing and in the morning my Nappy is very wet and I have no recollection of any of it happening, but in the morning first thing pull up Percy Pecker and he usually stands proudly to attention for a few minutes. :thumbsup:

I have no idea if this will help you, but hope you find relief from your problem.

As forpeeing over the top of the Nappy, yes Iv'e been there and done that, and had to resort to putting a plastic bag over Percy Pecker- that stopped the overflow! :blush:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :roflmao:

Also being a guy with this problem i can tell you it is no fun at all.the pain and burning(think pins and neddles,like when you foot falls asleep)Peeing over the top of your diaper,when you can pee.Anything over 4 hrs can cause permanent damage and does.Getting mad and doing something stupid can cause more problems

I have the same problem but what I need to do is stand up and pee and the erection goes away and i don't leak over my nappy then go back to bed and fall asleep straight away. but wish i could do with out the problem of erection so not to leak over nappy in first place.

you could use a boost pad and place little willy in a comfy position. If you manage to roll it around lil willy and put your diaper on tight you shouldnt pee over its top. helped me anyway

I have to laugh at the names ya guys call the "leader" of your life. But I can't laugh at the problem at hand. I have no Medical knowledge of the condition of which many of you describe. I must add that it seems that a probable action and possible remedy has been stated, and perhaps that it's a emotional problem, if not a physical one as described.

This Problem has been discussed before abit a little different presentation..I offer this.. don't bend your Mister/Mr. ( That's how I taught my children to say it) I came up with this long ago.. If you just put a Trojan/Rubber/whatever ya call it on, then it will direct the flow to the center of the diaper where it belongs, but hey I'm a Engineer, not a Doctor. My point is if I can't fix the problem, make it manageable with exception. ;)

I have to laugh at the names ya guys call the "leader" of your life. But I can't laugh at the problem at hand. I have no Medical knowledge of the condition of which many of you describe. I must add that it seems that a probable action and possible remedy has been stated, and perhaps that it's a emotional problem, if not a physical one as described.

This Problem has been discussed before abit a little different presentation..I offer this.. don't bend your Mister/Mr. ( That's how I taught my children to say it) I came up with this long ago.. If you just put a Trojan/Rubber/whatever ya call it on, then it will direct the flow to the center of the diaper where it belongs, but hey I'm a Engineer, not a Doctor. My point is if I can't fix the problem, make it manageable with exception. ;)

that's what i did coz i´m engineer too. ;)

Didn't fix it, but doesn't sound medical or at least a problem with someone so young well not everyone but sounds diaper related, I'd go with the work around, clamping off the blood flow to "Mr. Happy" (sorry couldn't resist) by bending it sounds to detremental and is the reason you can go pee, straighten the line redirect the flow and away ya go, might just fix itself because of strain so to speak. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

A possible option you may want to look into is an antiandrogen, like Cyproterone Acetate.

It might take a few weeks to have the desired effect and it may take up to a month before you... Get it back.

There are other possible costs to like fatigue, ect, but I would see a urologist before I took things into my own hands.

I'm going to add my weight to an earlier statement. Nighttime erections and nocturnal emissions are less likely to occur if sexual release (orgasm, ejaculation) has been achieved in close proximity to when you fall asleep. Try getting off once, twice, or as many times as it takes to make you not arrousable before you go to sleep. If your body does not achieve that type of release while you are awake, it will try to achieve it while you are asleep.

Guest Diaperdragon

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

Oh now this is a first for me.......... :roflmao: a guy doesn't want

erections. Boy you had me laughing right out of my diaper for a

miniute

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBRewkhhyg77Uzo6tFEQLNhACeOsh86VW23jHV1iiQp2Z+Uby6Zv4AnjhR

TIPKKiNzfZ9Qh7/1qLWmi/cB

=+jTp

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

I can think of plenty of times that having an erection is a bad thing. Any time you are giving a presentation and standing in front of a group of people, for example. Any time you're around someone who you are not intimate with.

Funerals are a bad time to have an erection. So are weddings. Erections also distract one if one is playing chess.

So, Diapereddragon, you make such a big thing about being intersex all the time. And you also make gratuitous of that laughing emoticon. Anyway, I see you're commenting on a thread about erections. Now, I've ignored most of your rants about being intersexed, because frankly, every time I've seen one it is also you going off on TS/TG people, so I just place a mental stamp on it that reads "BITCHING/PERSONAL ISSUES" and I move on. So here's an opportunity to tell us something about yourself (not about the condition in general, or about what conditions other people have). About you. What is your experience with erections? Does this have anything to do with your intersex condition? Has your experience led you to any insightful ways to avoid having a nighttime erection? (After all, that is what this thread is about, right?)