LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An afterthought and something to think about..

I have worn diapers 24/7 for many months now, cant remember when I started, but have worn this whole year and last winter at minimum and is now getting so tired of it that I'm considering taking a day break, which means that I'll go in a period where I'll try not to wear, when I don't have to wear

I have done my "test period" and found out that being incontinent is a big hassle and this is something everyone that wanna be incontinent, should try before you set your mind on going for it

I'll still wear to bed and when I go out for longer periods and maybe I'll go 24/7 at a later time again, but for now, I'll try to go without during the day

• Like 2

That is why there is no right or wrong in wearing diapers you can wear if you want to and take them off if you want to. There is no time limit involved no nothing, it is just you and your desire. Whether you go along with your desire is all up to you. An actual freedom of choice

7 hours ago, Dubious said:

I have worn diapers 24/7 for many months now, cant remember when I started, but have worn this whole year and last winter at minimum and is now getting so tired of it that I'm considering taking a day break, which means that I'll go in a period where I'll try not to wear, when I don't have to wear

I have done my "test period" and found out that being incontinent is a big hassle and this is something everyone that wanna be incontinent, should try before you set your mind on going for it

I'll still wear to bed and when I go out for longer periods and maybe I'll go 24/7 at a later time again, but for now, I'll try to go without during the day

I know exactly where your coming from as I was like you years ago when I first decided to wear diapers 24/7 and make myself urinary incontinent. 

I wore diapers 24/7 for the better part of two years and had grown tired of the hassle and decided to take a break. 

Well that break only lasted a couple days as I soon learned that I had very little control of my bladder now and actually needed diapers to keep my pants dry. 

Thats when I sat down with my wife and we talked about my diaper desires and that’s when I also learned of my wife’s desire to keep me in diapers. 

It was decided that it would be up to her if I continued wearing diapers or repotty train myself, a couple days later I got my answer as I no longer had any underwear to wear as they had been replaced with diapers. 

Now all theses years later I’m still in diapers 24/7 , incontinent , and enjoying my life to it’s fullest. 

• Like 1

Going outside without a diaper was a horrible experiment 

I took off diaper this morning, took a shower and peed

1 hour later I went out to get the mail and a few feet outside i got the urge to pee!

Urge faded away when I got inside, until about now..

I've often thought that I'd love to wear diapers 24/7 as my regular underwear.  That being said, I'd probably get tired of it or at least tired of the extra hassle it would be trying to be discreet, finding a place to change, traveling etc. I give you credit for going this long. But I can understand why you'd want to take a break.  Good luck!

Now that I have been diapered permanently for almost a year straight, wearing diapers fulltime have just become a normal part of life.  Certainly at first it was a hassle and took some learning and just plain getting used too.  Now it is like wearing a pair of panties and if anything I have grown to enjoy diapers more as opposed to getting tired of them.  

The great thing about being ABDL is everyone has their own padded personality and what works for one is not conceivable to someone else.  At the end of the day it is all about diapers and how happy they make us feel.