308 members have voted

1. 1. please try it

• poop
    • pee
    • both
    • none
    • don't wear adiaper

• 2 months later...

95% of the time I only pee in my diapers, but when my parents go away for a long weekend I will poop in them and enjoy the feelings of that greatly. I have also pooped in them while out of town, though I tend to worry about hotel housekeeping. In fact the first diaper I ever wore as an adult got pooped in before I peed in it. I must say, the cleanup after pooping sucks, but sometimes the feeling of a warm squishy poopy diaper is worth the cleanup.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just use it to catch my involuntary leakage unless I feel like playing then I'll tinkle in them until they are overloaded. I do tinkle in them most often when I decide to mess them but if my stomach is upset from something I have eaten wearing is very helpful at those moments I am not able to make it to the potty for a number 2 I have had accidents, but that is very rare. Occassionaly I'll do a planned mess just to do it when the timing is right as far as disposal and showering.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

I wear for need - urinary incontinence.

I have had a couple of messy accidents, but that was too yucky for words. At least it was at home and I could get showered and changed.

What I mostly do in my diapers is get on with the rest of my life though :D

• 4 months later...