LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Thanks trip. (gives thimbs up) :)

Grins and shoots finger guns

hBu3bds.gif

Not like this I hope...I haven't perfected my After Image technique to be able to dodge something like that....*pushes up her glasses and takes a hit from her inhaler* If you'll excuse me, I believe I'm late to be stuffed in a locker for this comment. :P

3 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

hBu3bds.gif

Not like this I hope...I haven't perfected my After Image technique to be able to dodge something like that....*pushes up her glasses and takes a hit from her inhaler* If you'll excuse me, I believe I'm late to be stuffed in a locker for this comment. :P

I was thinking more fonzi lol

Wow.  Just wow.

This story is amazing.  I didn't see the twist coming, good job!  I love how you humanized the shapeshifter even as you reveled in their inhumanity.  Superbly done.

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Wow.  Just wow.

This story is amazing.  I didn't see the twist coming, good job!  I love how you humanized the shapeshifter even as you reveled in their inhumanity.  Superbly done.

*googles can you frame forum comments* I'm so happy you liked it! Yay!

As others have said, you have a real talent and flair for subject matter that borders on horror.  Imagery is really your strength... well, imagery and humor.  This story didn't have your nearly-manic sense of humor (no offense, I adore that about you) but it still felt distinctly you.

You did a great job with this story, and you ended it beautifully:  you leave the reader imagining this ABDL succubus learning to hunt...

Which would be a fun sequel :P

Short stories suit you well, I can't wait to see what you turn out next.

On 7/14/2018 at 5:44 PM, RambleLamb said:

I'm a monster not an irresponsible asshole

This was my favorite line.  I loved this.

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

As others have said, you have a real talent and flair for subject matter that borders on horror.  Imagery is really your strength... well, imagery and humor.  This story didn't have your nearly-manic sense of humor (no offense, I adore that about you) but it still felt distinctly you.

You did a great job with this story, and you ended it beautifully:  you leave the reader imagining this ABDL succubus learning to hunt...

Which would be a fun sequel :P

Short stories suit you well, I can't wait to see what you turn out next.

This was my favorite line.  I loved this.

There's humor on the way in the next one, there has to be to keep everyone from dying of boredom because Civil War Documentary is a thing that's happening. This is not a drill, I'm actually going to write an ABDL Civil War Documentary and it's either going to be the greatest feat in all of fetish erotica or, this is the real outcome, it's going to be ridonk stupid and people are going to laugh in a bad way and I'll have to go into hiding...or write something else, I haven't decided yet. :P

Sequels are a definite maybe for some of the things I have done or plan to do, that or expanded universe stuff where short becomes feature length. I'll jump off that bridge when I come to it though.

38 minutes ago, thedman said:

Ok this was good. Vamp and supernatural is so not my scene but it was a really good read. Thanks for posting quality content 

Thank you for reading it, I really appreciate you giving it a shot given our prior kerfuffle and it not being in your wheelhouse. I'm glad it was enjoyable for you, thank you very much. :)

22 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

...  why not be yourself?

Well, she is a lovable writer girl... so she's playing the role of herself?

That's functionally identical to being yourself, right?

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

...  why not be yourself?

Why be yourself when you can be ANYONE in your imagination? 

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

Well, she is a lovable writer girl... so she's playing the role of herself?

That's functionally identical to being yourself, right?

D'aww, staph! (don't ever stop) :)