LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dreaming Of Diapers

Ive began to notice that when i haven't worn a single diaper for a week or two i start to dream about wearing diapers and nothing else the funny thing is once i have worn i diaper i don't dream about them for a wile then it starts all over again. i cant seam to figure this out the nights i dream i get one of the best sleeps in those weeks. this happen to any one else ?

Yes, same for me. I have hardly ever dreamt of diapers when I'm wearing them, while after some weeks of "abstinence" diaper dreams become recurrent and intense.

Another thing that happens to me lately is that when I sleep in diapers I tend to dream more and remember my dreams more clearly than when I'm not diapered... I guess it means I'm starting to sleep better when I'm diapered..... :P

LIKE CRAZY.... I've been without 1 for 4 yrs now... And last time was only for an hr, and before then was like 7 yrs... I can't diaper myself so it's not easy..

I have had diaper dreams for my entire life. But they pretty much stopped once I started wearing them regularly. I still have them, but with much less frequency. But if I do go a long period of time without, they come back with greater frequency.

LIKE CRAZY.... I've been without 1 for 4 yrs now... And last time was only for an hr, and before then was like 7 yrs... I can't diaper myself so it's not easy..

wow i don't think i could go that long with out

Wow, i didn't know other people had these dreams ... its normally me trying to aquire diapers in any way possible and wearing them in public without anything else .... when i wake up if i don't go wear a diaper i would probably go insane.

Necros~

Guest John_Q_Sample

I think this may have to do with anything that has become a habit, or something you strongly crave and desire... I quit smoking over a year ago and I still have dreams about smoking or including smoking. And diaper dreams when I haven't worn in over month usually...

Most of my diaper dreams occur while I am wearing diapers. My wife has to travel two to three times a month usually for two or three nights at a time. When she is out of town I wear diapers to bed at night. She just left today for three nights so I am looking forward to wearing and dreaming. My primary diaper dream theme is having a very wet diaper and trying to find a descrete place to change to avoid discovery. I often dream that I have just flooded my diapers and can't find anyplace to change.

Only occassionally do I dream about diapers when I am not wearing them. I love diaper dreams. Good topic!

I used to wear diapers when I was thirteen fourteen years old and then gave them up. About four years ago I had a diaper dream that thatmade me think of diapers non stop for a week. It felt as if I was in the dream even while awake. I was obsessed with the thought of them. by the end of the week I purchased some cloth diapers and plastic pants. Now I wear them whenever I am at home.

Wow, your guys/gals storys are incredable. But I must ask..and this may seem strange, but think about it. Had you lived out those dreams in life previously or do you think you would still be dreaming about what could have been, or dreaming about what was?

I kinda have a problem understanding, as I have some uncanny way..(don't ask, I would write the book and make millions) to have lived out my life with Diapers, and relationships that were..well..sounding alot of your dreams.

Don't get me wrong, I certainly am not bragging, but I would like a thread on here to understand. Basically why you have a strength and a need to be who you are and don't persue it. I realize I'm above the normal age of converation, but I was what you were way back when or younger and didn't have the opportunities/Avenues that you all have. What gives? Lack of ?? I think I can help..at least with experience..let me know! B)

I used to wear diapers when I was thirteen fourteen years old and then gave them up. About four years ago I had a diaper dream that thatmade me think of diapers non stop for a week. It felt as if I was in the dream even while awake. I was obsessed with the thought of them. by the end of the week I purchased some cloth diapers and plastic pants. Now I wear them whenever I am at home.

Similar scenario for myself actually.

I haven't worn one for a couple of years now. I tried to block them out of my mind to be honest, as I never thought a girlfriend would approve lol...figured it was going to be one or the other...and finding a girl that loves me as much as my girlfriend, there was only ever going to be one winner...

But last few months I have had a couple of "dreams" where I just about remembered way back in the day lol...I think thats what made me hunt out some old contacts and find this forum again...(though finding contacts did come back and bite me in the ass some what)... <_>

Similar scenario for myself actually.

I haven't worn one for a couple of years now. I tried to block them out of my mind to be honest, as I never thought a girlfriend would approve lol...figured it was going to be one or the other...and finding a girl that loves me as much as my girlfriend, there was only ever going to be one winner...

But last few months I have had a couple of "dreams" where I just about remembered way back in the day lol...I think thats what made me hunt out some old contacts and find this forum again...(though finding contacts did come back and bite me in the ass some what)... <_<

hope finding me didnt :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

i just had a diaper dream, i was in a hotel room with my brother but the front door didn't lock, just the part with the bed so everyone was free to walk in and out as they pleased.

i looked out of the massive glass windows at a pool, there were people swimming in the pool and about 10 feet above it.

in the room i was talking to the people who were walking in and having a good time when my brother and about 20 people surge into the area with the bed and lock me out, i started freaking out that they would find my diapers.

after banging on the door telling them to let me in the door finally opens and the people come out with partially opened backpacks and duffel bags and some even carrying the purple packs of my diapers in the open.

i asked why they took my diapers and a girl with dreadlocks said they were going to a party, i asked what kind of party it was and they all replied hamburger fest and started laughing at me.

i said, well a hamburger fest is a hell of a lot better then a sausage fest, mind if i tag along? they laughed again and just left with the exception of one guy.

this guy kept talking in a low voice and i couldn't understand what he was saying for the first few times and i honestly didn't care because i really wanted to put on a diaper, when he finally spoke loud enough for me to hear what he was saying it was "eat my cigarrette?" and i was pissed that he kept me from my diapers just to ask me that.

i start to go into the room and he puts his hand on my shoulder and asks me again and that's when i woke up.

maybe this dream is telling me to stop hiding my diapers at all costs and actually enjoy them rather then treat them like they're this embarrassing thing that must be locked up away from the world. either that or i just really want to go to a diaper party with a girl in dreadlocks, i honestly don't know.

i'm going to try to get back to sleep to finish this dream, i just wanted to write it down while it was still fresh in memory because in the time it took me to wake up i already forgot the first part which was something about a cabinet full of cereal? or maybe it was cheetos? perhaps funyuns? i don't know, i'm going to try to get more sleep to find out this mystery of the universe.