LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Realistic Fantasy Life: Bedtime in my Nursery

*I wanted to write up a fictional account of my ideal future as an ABDL. I pride myself in believing this is not so fantastical as some erotica and could happen one day. If this is well received I may do other stories and try to refine my writing style. This is part story, part wish fulfillment journal entry, part sharing a part of me when I meet a prospective Mommy. Some of the specifics are inspired by my current long distance formerly not, play partner if our lives change so that we can do live in. I have never really written or posted Erotica before, constructive criticism is welcome, flames are not. I have posted vanilla fanfiction before, but it was painful to re-read, I did try to at least catch the major grammatical errors, and anything word can find on its own*

Despite living in a four-bedroom house space is at a premium. I share the house with my mommy and her husband, and of course we also have a guest room for various visitors including other metamours. This means my nursery and my bedroom the same room. Half nursery, half home office.

I had the option of setting up my crib and baby furniture in the room we all use as a dungeon, but we decided to keep the themes separate, and besides I like the idea of sleeping in a crib every night. I think mommy likes it even more. Sometimes mommy even locks the crib in the upright position and I am helpless until she lets me out.

The top of the crib and its rail almost touches the ceiling. There is no way for me to climb over it. Beside one of the latches holding it shut there is a loop for a padlock to keep the rail up. The crib is right beside my bedrooms one big window. Thankfully mommy keeps the blinds closed, but she has threatened to open them before if I do not behave. My window overlooks the front yard so people might see me! Over top we have a baby mobile on the side I sleep on. On the headboard rail there are a few shelves and a power strip so I can have my cellphone and laptop in the crib when Mommy allows it. 

The body and rails of my crib are a bright baby pink with white accents. My mattress is queen sized and covered in a loud crinkling vinyl sheet.  At first, we bought the cheapest sheets from Walmart as they crinkle loudly, but I sprung for an expensive fetish vinyl fitted sheet. When I have been bad, or when she feels like it Mommy takes away my soft cloth sheets and makes me sleep directly on the vinyl. On top of the vinyl is a white fitted sheet, with a pink lace my Mommy sewed to the edge all the way around it. On top of that is my big purple and pink hello kitty comforter, a smooth polyester, I hate sleeping with rough or fuzzy blankets. I like cool and smooth fabrics. I have a bunch of pillows, pretty standard ones, all in simple but colorful pillow cases, purple, cyan, and pink.

Under the crib we have several colorful pink and purple playpen panels. I put them all on hinges with casters on the bottom, so they can fold out of the space under the crib so that my playpen is stow-able. When they are folded out I can get to the shelves behind them, under my crib where all my baby toys, coloring supplies and extra stuffed animals are organized. I even have a little desk under my crib that I can sit Indian style in front of.  I must put all my toys away for the playpen to get folded back under the crib. The floor under my crib is soft padded tiles, I wanted a thick gym mat, but it wasn't practical. One roughly in the middle of the play pen has a small hole cut into it because there is a mount point on the floor to lock my baby harness and leash to. This keeps me the big baby from simply stepping over my playpen walls.

To the left of the crib we have my changing table which sort of doubles as a bondage table, there are several tie down points to attach my baby harness, ankle cuffs, or my bondage mittens to. We have an eye hook on the ceiling above it to attach my spreader bar to, and tie off on the changing table, not ideal but certainly simpler and less complex than adding something bulkier. Certainly, fun to make my changes more like that of a real baby sometimes. The surface of my changing table is a soft vinyl mat, easy to clean and wipe off. Underneath my changing table is storage for some of my diapers, all my changing supplies, a few pairs of plastic pants, and my feeding supplies. To the left of the changing table is my large adult sized diaper pale, thankfully they make these for the elderly and incontinent, it certainly saves on frequent trips to the garbage bin.

Between the Crib and Playpen is my High Chair. It’s a large pink painted wood chair. As I mentioned I am a big baby, so it’s tall and built from thick wood. The tray locks in place via pins that I cannot reach around the tray to reach. There is also mount points for my mittens and ankle cuffs, to keep me from interfering in my feedings. When not in use the tray stashes behind the back of the high chair. To help me feel little we put a little platform around the legs of the playpen, while it does give me a place to rest my feet its mostly, so I must look up at Mommy while she feeds me. With the tray and bondage there is little I can do to stop her from feeding me gross baby food, something I suspect she enjoys more than I do.

Other than my small walk in closet the rest of the room is fairly vanilla. Yes, the walls are pink, and I have wall decals on the baby half of the room, but it clashes with my desk and dresser with their modern electronics, my computer, and my office chair. The closet though, is half business casual clothing, and half frilly feminine poofs of clothing mixed with onesies, and another small dresser that contains all my panties and plastic pants. Its white with pink knobs, very cute.

Now that you know the setting, I would really like to tell you about the evening ahead of me. The not uncommon result of my poly dynamic with Mommy. I am not primarily a sexual creature, nor do I serve that purpose for her. She has her husband for that, and a girlfriend for when she desires the other side. I am her baby doll, pet, occasional maid, and of course her vanilla friend. So quite often I am presented with the choice of do I have something to do with myself or would I like to be put to bed or put away for the night when she has a date night.

It’s about 4 o'clock. I am playing video games online with one of my metamours. they mention that (s)he has a date with Mommy tonight, and I recall it being mentioned a few weeks ago. Not long later I get a text from Mommy asking if I have any plans for the evening, with my response of no, she tells me to be bathed and have my teeth brushed by 5 o'clock. My pulse quickens, it looks like I am going to be a baby this evening whether I like it or not, as my contract with Mommy allows her to decide. I bid farewell to my gaming buddy and go to follow my orders.

When Mommy gets home, I am sitting back at my computer browsing the web, in just my towel. I know I should have put my diaper on, you see I am in diapers all the time now unless told otherwise, however I really wanted to get diapered by Mommy. She comes in the nursery and kisses me on the forehead and draws back with a gentle tsk tsk tsk.

"Why are you not in your diapers little girl, you know baby girl needs her diapers."

I reply, "Mommy I wanted you to put it on me tonight."

She smiles but with a bit of smirk to it, "That is sweet baby girl, but I am going to have to remind you that your place is always in diapers unless I say otherwise."

Mommy leads me over to the changing table and helps me up on the cold pink vinyl mat. I lay back and she grabs my spreader bar, the ankle cuffs already on it. She sticks my pacifier in my mouth and then spends a few moments buckling my ankles to the bar. I lift my feet as she pulls the rope through the eye hook on the ceiling and ties it off to the table. Even with my hands unbound, I cannot really reach the bar or the tie off and am helpless to stop her doing whatever she wishes with my backside. I hear her grabbing things from under the table from the drawers. I cannot quite tell which drawers she is going into, but it is more than just the wipes and powder.

I hear the crinkle of the diaper as she sets a folded diaper in front of my bottom and sets the powder and wipes to the side. She has something in her hand but darn it I cannot see what it is because of my own legs blocking the view. I lay my head back down as she starts to use the wipes to albeit unnecessarily clean my diaper region. She coos and says things like "doesn't this feel nice" while wiping down the whole region. My helpless position and assumptions of what comes next has my penis standing at full flag staff. She wipes it down but otherwise ignores it only a quick stingy thump to the tip as she giggles at my very apparent enjoyment.

With that fun but unnecessary cleanup done, she busies herself unfolding and laying out my diaper. With my feet already so far up in the air that my back is slightly off the table she slides it under me, then grabs two stuffers from under my changing table and adds those to the diaper. I feel a cold splash on my backdoor as she adds, lube. ...I guess that object I could see that has since been set down out if site must be one of my plugs. I really hope it’s not a big one. I feel the cold metal on my butt, and as she presses...yep it’s the largest one I can currently fit. It is going to be an interesting night.

"Since I had to put your diaper on baby girl I want to enjoy knowing you will be feeling it all night long" she says and giggles a bit.

She powders my front and pours a bit of power in the back of the diaper. She quickly tapes my diaper up with the plug now firmly seated in my behind.

The two stuffers and my already comically poofy pink diapers making it so I feel like I am wearing a pillow between my legs. She unties the rope and lowers the bar enough that my feet are resting comfortably on the changing table but reties it so any attempt to leave the table would certainly end poorly for me. Going to my closet Mommy comes back with a pink onesie, this one zips up the back and locks on, and has a small zipper that also locks to cover my diaper. She pulls it over my head, guides my arms through the sleeves and zips the up the back, slipping a small luggage lock she must have grabbed when I wasn't looking through the zipper pull tab and the two rings at the top. With me still cuffed to the spreader bar, she grabs each hand in turn and slips my pink leather bondage mittens on forcing each hand into a fist, and quickly locks those as well.

"I was nice and didn't put you in chastity tonight, but I think you won't have much luck through all that padding and these mittens."

She unbuckles my ankles from the spreader bar and unties it from the changing table, setting it to the side. Mommy holds both my bound hands and helps me up from the changing table. Once I am standing she pats my bottom a few times and then grabs both sides of my onesies' flaps and zips it shut with a quick motion and adds the last lock to the zipper and ring that holds it shut.

"Now I told you I had a date tonight, and seeing as you have nothing else going on, I am going to go ahead and put you to bed. I am not sure how late I will be out, but you will be in your crib until morning regardless. I know you do not like being seen by guys, but *insert husband name* will be checking on you time to time for me. It is so fun to make you both blush."

She walks me over to my crib, I walk slowly because I am not tired and wanted to finish my game.

"None of that baby girl, you know you are my baby and I have decided it’s best to put you to bed"

My pacifier still in my mouth I mumble around it and almost unintelligible babble that it is not even 6 o'clock. She pats me on the butt and with both hands starts pushing me up towards my crib. I put my first knee up and with her pushing sort of fall into my pillows and sheet. She slides my comforter out from under my butt, and then back over me tucking me in.

"Have good night baby! Enjoy your plug."

I pull my pacifier out, "Night night mommy, have fun on your date. Please don't forget me in the morning."

She smiles knowingly, "I will let you out when I feel like baby, and not a moment before. You have enough padding to take care of you for quite a while." " I will be back in a few minutes you go ahead and get comfortable."

She goes over to my changing table and on the food storage side grabs a few bottles and my formula, yuck I hate formula. I guess that is going to be my dinner tonight.

"Oops, almost forgot"

She sets her armload down on the changing table and walks back over, slides the rail of my crib up and grabs the padlock from the shelf beside the crib locking it.

"Okay now I will be right back."

She leaves the room with the arm load of feeding supplies. I wiggle around under my covers, on the window side my comforter is pinned to the frame keeping my covers tight over me. Sometimes Mommy pins down the other side trapping me under my covers. I hope she doesn't tonight, she probably won’t if she wants me to bottle feed. My thoughts are interrupted as she walks back into the room. She has two bottles in her left hand, and one in her right. I really wish we had a big baby bottle, but multiple 12 oz actual baby bottles work too.

"Okay baby girl, I have your dinner right here, fresh warm formula"

She passes the bottles through the crib bars and sets them beside me and pats me on the head.

"Okay, have a good night baby girl, I will see you tomorrow. I expect both those bottles gone before daddy goes to bed."

I love and hate it when she calls him daddy, I don't play with men and despite being paraded in front of him repeatedly as a baby I still blush and get nervous when guys see me as a baby girl. However, I enjoy the feeling of being an actual baby, and actual babies often have a mommy and daddy. The casual mentions are nice compromise between the two ideas.

I look up as she walks to the door and mumble, “night night mommy” for the second time, she turns off the light and flips the power switch on our smart baby monitor. She can check on me anytime with her smart phone. I look at the clock as she closes the door and I hear it lock, it is just now blinking "5:45" in bright red numerals. I settle back into my comfy, but now warming bed. These vinyl sheets really reflect heat back on you. I start drinking my first bottle, coughing a bit, because did I mention I really do not like formula?

Hours pass, the door is opened a few times, I finally manage to finish my three bottles of formula, I got a surprise, the last one was just milk and chamomile tea. It is hard to tell until you taste it, it looks just like formula. I am glad I drank it last though. I tried to masturbate, but between the padding, and the mittens I cannot even feel myself through my onesie and diaper. I have wet it a bit, and if I wait until I wet it more I should be able to orgasm a time or two. I am a bit hesitant because I know mommy has recorded the baby monitor footage before and posted it to Fetlife on her account. Odds are I will forget about that later as my situation pushes me deeper and deeper into my baby head space.

Its Friday night, and I do not have work until Monday at 7am, pretty good chance I will not be an adult for the entire weekend. Remains to be seen if she has time to baby me, or if it’s just a series of diaper changes while locked in my playpen or crib. This is my life, and I wouldn't change it for anything. I may not get to do adult things more than half of my days, but I would rather be Mommy's baby with my baby bedtimes, then having a normal vanilla relationship and boring plain old sex.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked this I was actually surprised to find out that she was actually a male. I didn’t expect that at all. I guess part of it is your profile picture and that you had mentioned that the story is based in part on actual desires. I am not entirely sure if this is going to continue either. It could go either way but I would like very much to read more. 

Very interesting premise, would like to know more of the back story, and additionally how the rest of the weekend goes.  Easy to sympathize with not wanting to be seen by other males.