LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from the middle of nowhere

Just like Courage.

I'm a 25 y/o DL male who has been pretty active in the online diaper community lately, I've been logging into a certain other site every day for a while now, and I thought I'd expand my reach into other good communities. I already like this place, and I even got a personal message from a user here who is labeled as the "community therapist." Pretty cool.

I live in the Appalachian mountains and have been here for ten years now, and I moved from the space coast of Florida, born and raised. I am a musician, a drummer. I've been playing for ten years, and it's my biggest passion. Other hobbies include calligraphy (not sure if that even counts because I haven't picked up a pen in a while but hey), history, and stumbling through the Italian language (and severely struggling to start picking up Russian too). I'm a devout Catholic convert and I work outdoors, though just for the summer.

I have three two-year degrees in liberal ed, land surveying and civil engineering, the latter two being my most recent achievements. I plan to get a decent job in surveying soon so I can save up to go to a four-year college later in life with as few loans as possible to study language. I have a dog and two cats, one being a crazy dumpster rescue who I adore. And I love diapers, to top it all off! Not much of an AB or even a daddy, though I've never been introduced to that dynamic in a relationship. To be completely honest I've been online more often to hopefully meet someone, but the aforementioned community therapist kindly suggested that this site isn't for that, and I'll respect that (but it's totally a possibility that I'm more than willing to entertain, just saying...).

Thanks for reading! I attached an original calligraphy piece because why not.

IMG_20170213_190424.jpg

WOW, highly informative intro. Lol, that’s cool though. Welcome to DD, and it is nice to meet you. Such a busy guy, and you’ve worked diapers into the mix too. Like the calligraphy! 

So how did you come to find, and rescue a cat in a dumpster? Oh, I guess you were emptying the diaper pail, don’t answer that :D

Well, please do come in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

WOW, highly informative intro. Lol, that’s cool though. Welcome to DD, and it is nice to meet you. Such a busy guy, and you’ve worked diapers into the mix too. Like the calligraphy! 

So how did you come to find, and rescue a cat in a dumpster? Oh, I guess you were emptying the diaper pail, don’t answer that :D

Well, please do come in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Hey, thanks! My sister actually found it and brought it here, she worked at a restaurant and fed her often when the trash was being taken out. The cat had gotten run over and so we took it in and cared for it, or maybe it had gotten taken care of and we took it in, can't remember. She is fine now but she's completely nuts and it's great.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, swinginpendulum said:

Hey, thanks! My sister actually found it and brought it here, she worked at a restaurant and fed her often when the trash was being taken out. The cat had gotten run over and so we took it in and cared for it, or maybe it had gotten taken care of and we took it in, can't remember. She is fine now but she's completely nuts and it's great.

I see. It’s a good thing whoever found the cat. I like cats very much, they can be very funny at times. It’s been a few years, but I very much miss my cat. I can’t really have another cat, in my current situation. I kinda could, but I don’t want to have to push, or force things right now. Sometime in the near future, this will change. 

I have to say, my last cat was one of my favorites. She was different, when I came home, and would open the door, she would come running out to actually greet me. Didn’t matter, if she was all tucked in cozy sleeping (an important thing to a cat), she still woke her self up, and would come to say “hi” and pet me! Other cats I had, would only do that sometimes. “Hi, glad you’re home, you can feed me now”. Lol, they were still good cats though.